This is unrespetfull. For Us the Gamers. Ok....

IRiseYouFALL

Out of nowhere we get disconnected and we are unable to connect to game. Because it says Server Under Maintenance. Is this because of the people doing the SS move tru the Door at BSH? Well I hate it when it happens. and Is just me and some1 else fighting the 2 bosses. But what can u do right? People are going to keep doing this until they fix this issue. NCSOFT should fix it for next patch.   Its SUCKS! TO BE AT HAE AND GET DISCONECTED OR DOING A DANGEON N YOUR ALMOST DONE AND ALL OF THE SUDDEN U PUFFFFFFFFF OUTT OF THE GAME. AND THAN WAIT 20 30 MIN TO BE ABLE TO PLAY AGAING. COJONE LOCO ESTAN DE PINGA/  THIS IS GETTIGN REALLLY OLD.

AFK at Arena?this is another thing.... aslo  when I bring players to the air PVP ARENA they move some how. What is this? Are they Hacking? I guess they are.

Moonwater Trans Stone are a bit expensive too. Just make sure u do all dailies n sell goodies or else u gunna take a while to upgrade ur accessories.

What's the point of this thread? They already said it's going to be fixed for next patch. And also that they will check logs and punish people who abused it.

About the server maintenance.. well. It's announced beforehand. And in case it isnt, it's a crash which cant be possibly predicted. The only thing they can do is locate the error and try to fix it, which most likely is what they are doing in that case anyways lol. I mean, what else should they do..

You shouldnt get disconnected that often tho. I mean.. it happens.. but like once a day or even less or so. Maybe it's a problem on your end? 

Cant say anything about arena, dont play pvp yet. 

Sure moonwater trans stones are expensive, because they are worth so much. What do you expect? The price is made by the marked. The components have a decent price and crafting takes 24 hours per 10, so people also want to make their fair ~5-8 gold profit off of them. Nothing wrong with that. And of course upgrading takes a while - in fact i'm happy that it does. It's super boring to be maxed after a week and then have nothing to do and quit the game, i plan on enjoying it for quite a while ^^

Of course the above is just my opinion. Fell free to disagree.

Archived