Trying to get 60+ stable fps

Geladi

Hey guys. I recently built a new gaming pc and I was really looking forward on trying BnS with it, since I had many issues with the last one. The specs are: CPU i7-6700, GPU gtx 980Ti, RAM ddr4 @2400, SSD samsung evo 850 500gb. After setting it up(drivers, updates etc), the first thing I did was to get BnS. Here comes the issue though. With those specs I would expect to at least have 60fps with everything being set on max, but apparently I don't. Even if I set the fps capped at 75, there are times that I get drops to ~40-50fps until it's back to 65+ and the only solution I 've found is to set the settings on "combat optimization" which keeps the fps stable, but on the other hand disables a lot of the "special effects" I was looking forward to enjoy . Is it me expecting too much of the hardware or is there any optimization issue with my settings/game itself? I would really appreciate your help!

6 minutes ago, chiby123 said:

try this video this helped me alot ! got now constantly 120 fps+ outside a city ;D 

enjoy and tell me if this helped you ;) :D

Yeah helped me with blackwyrm and terrror/ogres, when you have at least 30 players on one screen.

16gb, sorry my bad. As for the video I will try it and get back to you, although we don't know his in-game settings unless I missed something and I said I 'd like to have everything on max. Also I don't really have an issue when I m playing alone it's pretty much 100+ with combat optimized settings, but it gets ~60 when there are many people arround fighting.

As for optimization I read something about it being bad and that the game is running on dx9 which is pretty sad.Insert other media

Archived