Phorni

After reading forums for a few days I realised....

Recommended Posts

Phorni   

Any class which op of a post fails to win against = op and deserves a nerf, except the one they play as. Btw most ops of posts always say i have no problem dealing with x,x and x class which always inc the one they are playing XD.

 

But if they have no problem dealing with the class they play as... they should be rank 1 of that class in the first place yet there seems to be 50+ rank 1s on forum for practically every class hahaha.

 

And then just figured some of these people doesnt even know what iframes and ani cancels are, or even chaining combos properly.

 

Made my day totally XD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
D4ve   

Nice thread,full of insight and knowledgde.NOT.All i see is a butthurt summoner defending itself from the righteous 80% of the server shitting them.Made my day totallyxDXDXDXDXD11!!11EDIT:if u're bd,kfm or destro it applies anyway.

Edited by D4ve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phorni   
2 minutes ago, D4ve said:

Nice thread,full of insight and knowledgde.NOT.All i see is a butthurt summoner defending itself from the righteous 80% of the server shitting them.Made my day totallyxDXDXDXDXD11!!11EDIT:if u're bd,kfm or destro it applies anyway.

Lol it applies since u r one of those people posting XD I have no problem playing sin Lol although I play summoner also but that makes no dif.

 

It isn't just summoners being called op u do realise XD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
D4ve   

I didn't name sin cause despite what people say it requires a huge amount of insight and programming to be played properly,not talking about gold level or so where it's easy.Still i'm pretty sure kfm is outright broken maybe even more than summoner.Skill?Don't give me that shit you need to hit 3 buttons what the hell.Btw i didn't mean the 80% of those people are actually right,but we aren't at day 1 anymore and there are plenty of people knowing their stuff.What they don't know are other classes mechs mostly...so until you reroll summoner out of frustration there is no way you know how the hell you should counter.Not that you can in this patch :')

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phorni   
6 minutes ago, D4ve said:

I didn't name sin cause despite what people say it requires a huge amount of insight and programming to be played properly,not talking about gold level or so where it's easy.Still i'm pretty sure kfm is outright broken maybe even more than summoner.Skill?Don't give me that shit you need to hit 3 buttons what the hell.Btw i didn't mean the 80% of those people are actually right,but we aren't at day 1 anymore and there are plenty of people knowing their stuff.What they don't know are other classes mechs mostly...so until you reroll summoner out of frustration there is no way you know how the hell you should counter.Not that you can in this patch :')

Counter summoner = run next to summoner aoe cc summoner and cat > knocks cat unconscious > kills summoner 

 

Honestly summoners are only annoying in 3v3 but even so good kfms cause bigger threats in 3v3, but 90% of people say kfm require skill and so is balanced XD, well if summoner with no skill also loses lol 

 

The only reason why people fire at summoner is because it's different to other classes and as always, different without being totally sucky class in all mmos means opness. 

 

Meanwhile speaking of being annoying sins can be even more annoying than summoners. 

 

Extra edit:

And about countering summoners most of the people who complains about summoners are in silver - low gold, meaning either they dont pvp much or their skill level is not up to standard with their class,

 

 as summoner is the type of class which even silver players can be mediocre with other classes require higher level skill to actually excel, lets say in plat dia elo summoners falls off unless if the player is very skilled with it, but if u are very skilled at any class unless if its absolutely crap it becomes some sort of op to anyone who doesnt have the same skill level.

Edited by Phorni

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
D4ve   

I'm not saying you don't make points,i'm just tired of seeing this balance crap where there is no balance anywhere.I'm 1800-1850 bm and i keep going up and down like a freaking yoyo,and matches against summoners are like..i facepalm everytime i have to deal with that.Not that i never won but it's like a lottery or something.I'm telling you some classes just don't have the skill kit to deal with summoners,but then again this is my opinion.I have sin too but i grew bored of being a running little shit.Still speaking bout sins they can be annoyin as hell if u're to slow acting against,but i really didn't find many problems.I mean usually if they win they deserved it.I mean come on people complain about stealth but the enemy is not even invisible.There are plenty of aoe ways to get them out of stealth.Not like when some cat accidentally grab you and you just *cricket*ing die..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phorni   
1 minute ago, D4ve said:

I'm not saying you don't make points,i'm just tired of seeing this balance crap where there is no balance anywhere.I'm 1800-1850 bm and i keep going up and down like a freaking yoyo,and matches against summoners are like..i facepalm everytime i have to deal with that.Not that i never won but it's like a lottery or something.I'm telling you some classes just don't have the skill kit to deal with summoners,but then again this is my opinion.I have sin too but i grew bored of being a running little shit.Still speaking bout sins they can be annoyin as hell if u're to slow acting against,but i really didn't find many problems.I mean usually if they win they deserved it.I mean come on people complain about stealth but the enemy is not even invisible.There are plenty of aoe ways to get them out of stealth.Not like when some cat accidentally grab you and you just *cricket*ing die..

Actually bms are underpowered atm because some of their core elements for pvp isnt live yet.

 

But actually if u spec properly all classes can escape the grab if u press it in time. 

 

But anyways my point is I find it funny seeing how many people assuming x class is op and their class can never beat it, and they are always the best at their own class aka no problem dealing with their own class.

 

If I get beaten by a class, rather than complain every where I would rather l2p the game myself before broadcasting things XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zibouyah   
6 hours ago, Phorni said:

Actually bms are underpowered atm because some of their core elements for pvp isnt live yet.

 

But actually if u spec properly all classes can escape the grab if u press it in time. 

 

But anyways my point is I find it funny seeing how many people assuming x class is op and their class can never beat it, and they are always the best at their own class aka no problem dealing with their own class.

 

If I get beaten by a class, rather than complain every where I would rather l2p the game myself before broadcasting things XD

 

Then answer this simple little question .

Is this game balanced ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kure   

 

10 hours ago, D4ve said:

I'm not saying you don't make points,i'm just tired of seeing this balance crap where there is no balance anywhere.I'm 1800-1850 bm and i keep going up and down like a freaking yoyo,and matches against summoners are like..i facepalm everytime i have to deal with that.Not that i never won but it's like a lottery or something.

Just checking. What exactly do you mean by lottery? Do you mean whether or not the summoners knows what the heck they're doing? Typically that's called skill, but for summoner how badly must you be beaten to concede that it was skill that did it? Usually it's the matches where people are completely crushed that get them to come to forums and complain. Usually... a match like that indicates someone was outclassed skill wise.

 

Not saying summoners don't have an edge. They're the easiest class to do decently in with next to no experience. But that in no way means that it's impossible for a summoner to be skilled, and denying that recognition is to me the worst part of this whole situation.

 

Side note: In no way refers to me. I'm just a new player who aspires to be talented at whatever class I end up enjoying most.

Edited by Kure
Forgot to delete abandoned opener.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zibouyah   
3 minutes ago, Kure said:

I can see why people would get ticked off at summoners reaching higher ranks with less effort, but past a certain point there 

Just checking. What exactly do you mean by lottery? Do you mean whether or not the summoners knows what the heck they're doing? Typically that's called skill, but for summoner how badly must you be beaten to concede that it was skill that did it? Usually it's the matches where people are completely crushed that get them to come to forums and complain. Usually... a match like that indicates someone was outclassed skill wise.

 

Not saying summoners don't have an edge. They're the easiest class to do decently in with next to no experience. But that in no way means that it's impossible for a summoner to be skilled, and denying that recognition is to me the worst part of this whole situation.

 

Side note: In no way refers to me. I'm just a new player who aspires to be talented at whatever class I end up enjoying most.

 

So you mean that when i lose nearly every game against an assassin as a kfm that means that the assassin was just more skilled ? In no way is it about the match up being broken as *cricket* right ?  Even when diamond kfm say that the match up is *cricket*ed for the the kfm i guess they are wrong and should l2p right ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kure   

Perhaps there was a misunderstanding. I'm looking for the answer to a question, not trying to make a statement. Is it impossible for summoner to be skilled?

 

Like I said, I'm just a new player who'd like to get better at pvp. Maybe you could cut the sarcasm and explain why my optimistic outlook is flawed? Perhaps you'd get more sympathy if you considered how someone outside of your own specific situation would view your response.

 

From what I've heard, summoner's lose some of their traction in higher levels of play, but people still call them scummoners no matter what their rank. If the class easily wrecks most every other class at all levels of play to the very top, your point might have some bearing on my question. From my understanding, besides potentially one match up, against a class that's gimped with the limited content we have, that's not the case.

 

Here are some new questions. Would acknowledging the possibility of any summoner being skilled be mentally impossible due to it detracting from the whole summoner OP line of thought? Is even mentioning the possibility enough to get people hating?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zibouyah   
2 minutes ago, Kure said:

Perhaps there was a misunderstanding. I'm looking for the answer to a question, not trying to make a statement. Is it impossible for summoner to be skilled?

 

Like I said, I'm just a new player who'd like to get better at pvp. Maybe you could cut the sarcasm and explain why my optimistic outlook is flawed? Perhaps you'd get more sympathy if you considered how someone outside of your own specific situation would view your response.

 

From what I've heard, summoner's lose some of their traction in higher levels of play, but people still call them scummoners no matter what their rank. If the class easily wrecks most every other class at all levels of play to the very top, your point might have some bearing on my question. From my understanding, besides potentially one match up, against a class that's gimped with the limited content we have, that's not the case.

 

Here are some new questions. Would acknowledging the possibility of any summoner being skilled be mentally impossible due to it detracting from the whole summoner OP line of thought? Is even mentioning the possibility enough to get people hating?

Ok let me give you an example .

Lets say a man is set to fight bare hands against a bear (not a tiny one but a full grown grizzly) .

Is the fight fair ?  Now lets say the bear has a phd in sociology and has studied 10 years of karate .

We can all agree that it s an exceptionally skilled bear right ? 

Now does the fact that the bear is skilled means that the reason he wins is because of his 10 year martial art training or just the fact that he s a *cricket*ing bear that will just maw the dude to death ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kure   

To be perfectly honest, I'm impressed with this bear. Might even give Po a run for his money.

 

More seriously, my grief is that according to most taking your position, skill isn't even a factor. I know I wouldn't last one round in diamond on a summoner even if I'm controlling the bear. Some guy in another thread mentioned people talk about a skilled KFM or assassins that know what they're doing along with other classes, but never summoner. It's always something "any lousy summoner could do."

 

To your point, I don't know if that's the situation or not at diamond. If it is, then all the rage is understandable. However, I keep hearing it's got 3 counter classes in KFM, Des, and somewhat BD. Ass can win by waiting out the clock. BM is simply screwed in general in our current content. Not sure about FM. That doesn't sound like an OP class... but, I'm new, so probably missing something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zibouyah   
5 minutes ago, Kure said:

To be perfectly honest, I'm impressed with this bear. Might even give Po a run for his money.

 

More seriously, my grief is that according to most taking your position, skill isn't even a factor. I know I wouldn't last one round in diamond on a summoner even if I'm controlling the bear. Some guy in another thread mentioned people talk about a skilled KFM or assassins that know what they're doing along with other classes, but never summoner. It's always something "any lousy summoner could do."

 

To your point, I don't know if that's the situation or not at diamond. If it is, then all the rage is understandable. However, I keep hearing it's got 3 counter classes in KFM, Des, and somewhat BD. Ass can win by waiting out the clock. BM is simply screwed in general in our current content. Not sure about FM. That doesn't sound like an OP class... but, I'm new, so probably missing something.

 

The problem as a kfm against summoner is that to win you lust run a cheesy build  based on 2 long as *cricket* cooldown . Its  simple you either land your combo and kill the summoner or you lose .It s an all in not a bakc and forth latch based on skill its a like playing against a pve boss with an enrage timer . It s NOT enjoyable . It s NOT skilled and i dont even feel like "hey i played well that game" when i win against a summoner .

And then comes the assassins ... to win againts an assassin as kfm you need to play perfectly and pray to the rng god .. Yup you win or lose based on rng even if you play perfectly .

It doesnt mayyer how you spin it the state of the game is bad right now ...like very bad . When i play againts a Fm as kfm i feel bad for the fm because i dont even know half of his spells or what he can do but i will still face roll him . Yup the balance is that bad .

A wins against B  B stomps C but C stomps A ... thats not balance , that s bullshit .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gortael   

Let me ask you one think.As I checked pro BnS PvP scene how comes that if summoners are that OP not a single one won worlds or any major tournament?And yes I even checked whole 2014 that means even our content.Just for making sure I chceked even year 2013 still I found no summoners who at pro scene won neither was within best trio of tournament.

One more edit about FM.Every single year there are FM within best 4.Always  in finale match as well for world championship or how to call it.

Edited by Gortael

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zibouyah   
8 minutes ago, Gortael said:

Let me ask you one think.As I checked pro BnS PvP scene how comes that if summoners are that OP not a single one won worlds or any major tournament?And yes I even checked whole 2014 that means even our content.Just for making sure I chceked even year 2013 still I found no summoners who at pro scene won neither was within best trio of tournament.

 

Maybe just maybe the fact that the version of the game we got in eu and na has never seen competitive play ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gortael   

You realize that we got korean version with nerfs already applied?So its not about competetive scene as there was competetive KR scene even for our content and they magicaly knew how to deal with summoner?Don´t make me laugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gortael   

Its not any magic its that people are crying rather than trying to get better.There is always a way to outplay someone and with combat system within the game its all about outplaying so of course you can´t faceroll to be OP neither can summoner.

Edited by Gortael

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zibouyah   
8 minutes ago, Gortael said:

Its not any magic its that people are crying rather than trying to get better.There is always a way to outplay someone.

 

GOtta love those random bland statements   " you always succeed if you try hard enought "   there balance fixed !!!

Serioulsy ? do you think your statement stands for facts ?

 

Damn i wonder why riot bothers to balance their game every 2 or 3 weeks when they could just release a single "patch note " with that marvelous statement  "you can always outplay your opponent "

Edited by zibouyah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gortael   

I am not saying there is no balance in game but how you will explain that not a single *cricket*in summoner ever won a tournament if they are that op?Its cuz there is a way to ouplay them like there is a way to outplay every class but I agree that there is no point in arguin over that as you are just another summoner hater.BTW here are your beloved statements http://www.freedomplays.com/blade-soul-korea-vs-china-pvp-tournament/3/

Edited by Gortael

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gortael   

Also I forgot to add that that tournament was the only one that year and that it was our beloved lvl 45 content.And no I am not playing summoner player as I dislike classes that are easier to play.

Edited by Gortael

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zibouyah   
11 minutes ago, Gortael said:

Also I forgot to add that that tournament was the only one that year and that it was our beloved lvl 45 content.And no I am not playing summoner player as I dislike classes that are easier to play.

 

What part of "our version of the game has never seen competitive play " did you miss ?  We have a *cricket* version of the asian version with a lvl 45 cap . Our version of lvl 45 isnt the version korea china japan or taiwan played on . Comprende ?

Did you even bother watching the video you linked ? Because if you did you would have noticed it right away but oh well ... hint  the kfm is using hm rising dragon and we dont have that in eu /na version .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gortael   

Well then sorry about link and what part of we got already nerfed KR version you don´t understand?Even with the content missing that game is as balanced at it was post nefs in KR.And ye even Korean players agree that summoners need balancing even on lvl 50 but they are still able to come up with tactics to defeat them.Thats absolutly not about there being competetive play thats about other players being able to play against summoner but  we are not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zibouyah   
1 minute ago, Gortael said:

Well then sorry about link and what part of we got already nerfed KR version you don´t understand?Even with the content missing that game is as balanced at it was post nefs in KR.And ye even Korean players agree that summoners need balancing even on lvl 50 but they are still able to come up with tactics to defeat them.Thats absolutly not about there being competetive play thats about other players being able to play against summoner but  we are not?

 

You answered  to your question yourself . They play on a lvl 50 version will ALL the skill points and ALL the hongmoon skills . And before you pull out the "but all the classes are lvl 45 so its balanced " bullshit then let me ask you . WHat if we had a lvl 30 cap ? Kfm for exemple wouldnt even have their main combo (the 3rf) wouldnt even have searing palm .Would a kfm still be able to win games ? yup would it be total shit ? yup .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gortael   

You do realize that every class got same amount of hongmoon skills and thus you are simply blaming your unability to win on skill points?Sorry to say so but thats pretty patethic reasoning.Our you are trying to say that just to make sure that summoners are OP NCsoft already give them more hongmoon skills that are not avaiable for other classes or they gave them more skill points so you can never beat them?And you can never balance game like that for there are always advantages and disadvantages between classes if you wanna balanced game go play game like counter strike.Ou sorry there you can buy better weapon if you got more money than enemy so there is also no balance.Looks like you will need to stop playing games.And before you start barking let me say one think does summoners got 100 % win rate each of them? Answer is no so even when they got advantage in form of cats cc thanks to win rates you can clearly see that you are able to beat them so what that class you are playing need more advanced combos and thus more skill?That skill cap is exactly the reason why you see no summoners on tournaments they simply reach max potential far easier than other classes and thus everyone is saying how op they are.Also if you read mine and your conversation you will clearly see that you are just pointing at summoners Opness while I am trying to say that you need to come up with certain level of skill to beat them/outplay them.BTW its that skill cap that  will always drag them down from reaching tournaments if they don´t change how it works cuz with every class you always got a change to get even better and thus more OP but summoners don´t have that chance.

Edited by Gortael

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now