Need help fighting Blade Dancer.

Chiyosuke

I get that the spin is a huge counter that deflects, that's whatever. 

But what I DON'T GET is how their for lack of a better term "Resist mode" shit works.

I figured "try dodging and do a little damage yourself" while it's in affect, but NOPE Just *Resist, Resist, Resist* 

They also resist CC in that mode. So what am I suppose to do instead of sitting there and taking it? 

I'm KFM btw  level 44.

First get lv 45 as u get 5 skill points for hitting 45 from 44 , but I must also tell you bds have iframes (resist mode) which lasts 2 seconds after spin ( cd is 30 seconds or so ) and they have another 30 sec cd skill which is having dark blades spinning around them usually 5 it blocks one attack per blade so 5 resists in total I think this lasts for 5 seconds and their spin has a 0.5 sec deflect which means if u attack them in that duration u get stunned instead 

After that u have to learn ani cancel and all the rest as kfm is a class which can 100-0 anyone from one cc if done right and enemy doesn't break free from it 

But normally 70-0 is a safer zone 

Hi,

BDs are not immune to knock down attacks when they spin, as a KFM you can always leg sweep them or "SS+tiger pounce" to knock them down.

I'm not saying it's easy, but try this: knock them down and when they retreat (f) blow a comet strike to daze them, go for your stunlock and 3RF combo.

Keep in mind that you have to make him blow his trinket/tab before you knock him down!

Good luck

12 minutes ago, SuperMoche said:

Hi,

BDs are not immune to knock down attacks when they spin, as a KFM you can always leg sweep them or "SS+tiger pounce" to knock them down.

I'm not saying it's easy, but try this: knock them down and when they retreat (f) blow a comet strike to daze them, go for your stunlock and 3RF combo.

Keep in mind that you have to make him blow his trinket/tab before you knock him down!

Good luck

I didn't realise there is r key in this game...

I hope u don't mean playing in classic mode cos that's just lame XD

1 hour ago, Phorni said:

I didn't realise there is r key in this game...

I hope u don't mean playing in classic mode cos that's just lame XD

I didn't understand, what r key youre talking about? :) 

And no i do not use the classic mode 0_0

Oh i see, you mean the r in 3RF? it is bind by default to the left mouse button, so instead of using the LMB to do combos you can press the r key ;)

Archived