Forums

What's with the Destroyer hype all of a sudden?

Stardrop

19 games in a row (yeah, I counted...), I fought Destoyers non-stop. I haven't done Arena PvP for a while, and this is what I come back to. I'd say a good 10 of these matches were bots, but some of them were clearly not. I can predict what a bot will do 99% of the time, so it's easy to distinguish between them and real players. So I ask, what's with all this Destoyer hype? Are they really just that easy a class to play? Where are all the other classes >.>

You sure they were not bots? Anyways apparently there are some hacks going around right now that make the Des's invulnerable to almost all CC's (I believe airborne and grapple still work but they blow their  tab on any grapple and airborne is worthless because the bots will drift 10 yards away). They also are immune to most damage, and can do multiple hits instantly (not talking about ani cancel but that is part of the burst there). There are new bots using these hacks, so I guess some real players could be as well. 

Not all bots are created equal. There are quite a few bot variants now, including other classes like bot KFMs and bot Summoners. These bots have penetrated high gold, and while I have yet to see any Platinum bots, I would not be surprised to see one at this point. Nasty situation.

Archived