scummoner

Alldaybrahs

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Alldaybrahs said:

http://www.twitch.tv/lsjjws3

according to Korean Professional Blade and Soul player Jae-sung

Scummoner needs to be fixed in arena. (ex. massive heal while stunned or launched in the air)

not my opinion, Korean Professional BnS player's opinion.

If you wanted to post an opinion-then be respectful,why you have to be hateful against other players calling them something word that contains ''scum'' just because they choosed to play this class? work on your education skills then come here and post something more constructive maybe?

6 minutes ago, Windy said:

If you wanted to post an opinion-then be respectful,why you have to be hateful against other players calling them something word that contains ''scum'' just because they choosed to play this class? work on your education skills then come here and post something more constructive maybe?

I call it scummoner not because of the players who play the class, but because of the ability of what summoners are capable of.

14 minutes ago, Alldaybrahs said:

http://www.twitch.tv/lsjjws3

according to Korean Professional Blade and Soul player Jae-sung

Scummoner needs to be fixed in arena. (ex. massive heal while stunned or launched in the air)

not my opinion, Korean Professional BnS player's opinion.

Scumonner here, scummoner there...
Just git gud and stop whining...
35a.gif

1 minute ago, DziadekMiyagi said:

Scumonner here, scummoner there...
Just git gud and stop whining...
35a.gif

go tell the korean professional BnS player Jae sung and Hanjunho. not me. 

jae sung = #1 FM in the world

Hanjunho = #1 BM in the world.

they both said the same.

I believe he said that summoners weren't a problem. They don't need to be fixed. It's just classes like blade masters, lack the skill points needed to properly fight a summoner in the current level 45 content. Level 50 balances it out better. 

8 minutes ago, Alldaybrahs said:

go tell the korean professional BnS player Jae sung and Hanjunho. not me. 

jae sung = #1 FM in the world

Hanjunho = #1 BM in the world.

they both said the same.

Why ? did they ask you to personally come here and post this useless thread? Dont think so.

1 minute ago, AsumaSarut said:

when I play on my DES and KFM, summoners are somewhat easy to win against. any other classes it's basically a free win for summoners :p

you ain't the only one who knows how to win against summoner as KFM.

Just now, Alldaybrahs said:

when I play on my DES and KFM, summoners are somewhat easy to win against. any other classes it's basically a free win for summoners :p

you ain't the only one who knows how to win against summoner as KFM.

summoners can use their heal, grapple, E with knockback/pull and their escape WHEN THEY ARE STUNNED

Just now, Senzura said:

Walock was nerfed 'on every region' because it was truly broken and was noticeably overpowered. Summoners are not if you feel they are then you're just bad. 

like I said

go argue that with Korean professional players. not me :p

they are ranked #1 in the world so.... yea...

14 minutes ago, Phenixe said:

I believe he said that summoners weren't a problem. They don't need to be fixed. It's just classes like blade masters, lack the skill points needed to properly fight a summoner in the current level 45 content. Level 50 balances it out better. 

Does Korea not already have level 50/points? He's not talking about NA, which is behind Korea in updates.

4 minutes ago, Alldaybrahs said:

why do you think warlock got nerfed in korea?

Wtf do warlocks have to do with this thread?

Just now, Alldaybrahs said:

like I said

go argue that with Korean professional players. not me :p

they are ranked #1 in the world so.... yea...

I play DES and KFM so I don't have to worry about summoners as much, but after watching Korean professionals playing against summoner in NA and having such a hard time.. yea I think there is an issue.

@Glint I'm pretty sure Jaesung is talking about NA. His recent blade master streams where he attempted to reach platinum rank on NA servers showed his frustration with summoners. He repeats many times that he lacks the skill points to fight against them. It's also posted on his Youtube channel "Painful NA BM PVP climb to Plat". These threads of Jaesung's statements and stress against summoners have been popping up ever since that stream. 

12 minutes ago, Glint said:

Does Korea not already have level 50/points? He's not talking about NA, which is behind Korea in updates.

Wtf do warlocks have to do with this thread?

warlock was a hot issue on KR forums and it got nerfed down to equal footing as other classes, so... do the math.

Archived