Mythicqt

Ban wave and NCsoft

Recommended Posts

Mythicqt   

It seems there was a BIG ban wave, and a LARGE outcry in the forums in many spots.  Even on twitter people went haywire.  ONLY reply on twitter was :

Quote
 

@cornelio492 I'm not involved in acct. actions; follow this article http://ow.ly/YOqSe , esp. points #4-6

Took 22 hrs to get my respnce from email stating that i used "3rd party software"  It was an automated reply that others had also posted in the forums.  I DONT use cheats/bots/hacks/exploits/3rd party sw.  22 hrs of wasted time.  Like most people, ive spent $ on this game for diffrent reason.  Its utter crap!

 

I dont know what players can do, but i do believe its time that ALL players.. those banned n those not.. take a stand.  What that might incur, idk, but something needs to be done.  While this may not have happened to you, it may at sometime.  Then YOU get to wait a day for an automated reply and still be banned.  All the while, gold spammers run free in chats, bots run wild in arenas and farming, and the actually players get the short end of the stick!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i bet most of the people who are banned use ogoong exploit and now getting in the forums stating they are not.

For all real legit players who got banned iam sorry and i hope you get your account back.

For all those who did exploiting bug using and the obvious stuff, you deserved the punishment, learn from it and play legit.

Arena bots and goldspammer are no excuse for anything you did.

Edited by Waynedetta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Mythicqt said:

It seems there was a BIG ban wave, and a LARGE outcry in the forums in many spots.  Even on twitter people went haywire.  ONLY reply on twitter was :

Took 22 hrs to get my respnce from email stating that i used "3rd party software"  It was an automated reply that others had also posted in the forums.  I DONT use cheats/bots/hacks/exploits/3rd party sw.  22 hrs of wasted time.  Like most people, ive spent $ on this game for diffrent reason.  Its utter crap!

 

I dont know what players can do, but i do believe its time that ALL players.. those banned n those not.. take a stand.  What that might incur, idk, but something needs to be done.  While this may not have happened to you, it may at sometime.  Then YOU get to wait a day for an automated reply and still be banned.  All the while, gold spammers run free in chats, bots run wild in arenas and farming, and the actually players get the short end of the stick!

A.K.A MACRO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have NEVER used a bot or ANY type of software that changes the gameplay  "A.K.A. MACRO"  sooo,,,, quit being so negative about he REAL players that got banned and ASSUMING they did something wrong to deserve this action!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eska   

Im using Logitech G13 which have GREAT, AWESOME macro system as hardware input, not some software input thing.

Can't login today, i mean, not at home for 2 days long, wondering if just having keyboard software installed gives me an open window to get banned.

 

I would never ever play any other game w/o my Logitech G13, so if it is so, i may actually just quit :P

Its not the only game in the world.

 

I wont even quote capability of my mouse, if i would want to, i would do damn macro fest in this game ;)

And since im not doing it, im just a random KFM in Gold or sometimes league higher :P

Edited by Eska

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Naekuh   
1 hour ago, Eska said:

Im using Logitech G13 which have GREAT, AWESOME macro system as hardware input, not some software input thing.

Can't login today, i mean, not at home for 2 days long, wondering if just having keyboard software installed gives me an open window to get banned.

 

I would never ever play any other game w/o my Logitech G13, so if it is so, i may actually just quit :P

Its not the only game in the world.

 

I wont even quote capability of my mouse, if i would want to, i would do damn macro fest in this game ;)

And since im not doing it, im just a random KFM in Gold or sometimes league higher :P

 

 Using Logitech Game Panel here as well.

I also rebound my mouse keys using game panel as my mouse is a G502

I use a G19 and a G13. 

 

Well... i dont AFK in dngs, I dont like doing the big 4 as they were bot infested, so i didn't expliot Ogong in any sort. 

I dont have multi accounts to transfer gold onto.

In sort, ive been keeping to myself in the game, just doing dailies, and then logging off.

 

And well, no ban here...  (Crosses my Fingers)

 

But i have been ban'd before due to Lcore.exe  ie.. logitech game software.  

It was in Vindictis where they said Lcore.exe is a HACK. 

Nexon is a retarded company, hence i didnt dispute it, instead got a full refund on my CC thanks to protection, and then quit the game forever.  

 

So whenever i see a korean game, i get worried sometimes that lcore.exe will trigger it again. 

Edited by Naekuh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nogueira   

NCSoft says: We'll take action against those who used Ogong exploit.

Next day I see 13 different threads in reddit/official forums/facebook, all saying "I got banned!!!!!! halp!!'.

 

I hope legit players were not in the ban wave, if you do, hope you get your account back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eryk   

for me ppls who used exploit should get ban max for 1-7days just as warning, and ofc delete from inventory/warehouse items what they get there or just remove gold gained from sell that items, and when someone will try to use again exploit than y ban forever, but not after first time....hope all who get banned for exploit will get accounts back hf guys and gl!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TmXx   

Nice to hear this ... They do something about macrousers ?? <3

I was wait this long time ago :p

+1 why i not banned ? cuz i dont use cheat o.O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TmXx said:

Nice to hear this ... They do something about macrousers ?? <3

I was wait this long time ago :p

+1 why i not banned ? cuz i dont use cheat o.O

obviously you havent read the WHOLE post... alot getting banned are not.. as u say "macrousers"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TmXx   
7 hours ago, ChinaDoll said:

obviously you havent read the WHOLE post... alot getting banned are not.. as u say "macrousers"

I never has banned in any online games only if i do something about it ... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea everyone they banned are innocent. Why would a company ban people who are potentially spending money? Just a big bunch of liars i bet more than 95% deserved the ban. No one care about the exploiters and macro user and the konsorts who come to forums and cry. Move on the community is better without you or learn from it and play legit.

Edited by Waynedetta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LordEvil   

They think just because they spend money in the game or pay a membership they are Immune in getting punished or Bans, so they can exploit, hacking, cheating etc without any consequences.

Bots are bad but bots follow some "rules" now thats funny.

Edited by LordEvil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raloz   
6 minutes ago, LordEvil said:

They think just because they spend money in the game or pay a membership they are Immune in getting punished or Bans, so they can exploit, hacking, cheating etc without any consequences.

Bots are bad but bots follow some "rules" now thats funny.

One of players  was banned for flame. He doesn't speak english . german or french. He never was in chat with someone and talk  about anything..he use skype for that.
Good luck to you with your opinions  about bans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Raloz said:

One of players  was banned for flame. He doesn't speak english . german or french. He never was in chat with someone and talk  about anything..he use skype for that.
Good luck to you with your opinions  about bans

yet ncsoft might know something you dont

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rehma   

can anyone tell me what is RMT:selling means? my account gt ban due to that reason and i created this one juz now @_@   P/S: i didnt sell anything illegal...  im really innocent  ._. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raloz   
2 minutes ago, Rehma said:

can anyone tell me what is RMT:selling means? my account gt ban due to that reason and i created this one juz now @_@   P/S: i didnt sell anything illegal...  im really innocent  ._. 

 

Selling gold or buying gold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rehma   
Just now, Raloz said:

 

Selling gold or buying gold

ohhh but i didnt sell or buy gold... the only gold i sell is through there currency exchange function...  omg T.T 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raloz   
2 minutes ago, Rehma said:

ohhh but i didnt sell or buy gold... the only gold i sell is through there currency exchange function...  omg T.T 

You will not prove that you didnt. They will ignore you..:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yomachi   
3 minutes ago, Raloz said:

You will not prove that you didnt. They will ignore you..:)

I think they need a proof of the banned player doing RMT also though so @Rehma should submit a ticket to Support and resolve it with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Waynedetta said:

Yea everyone they banned are innocent. Why would a company ban people who are potentially spending money? Just a big bunch of liars i bet more than 95% deserved the ban. No one care about the exploiters and macro user and the konsorts who come to forums and cry. Move on the community is better without you or learn from it and play legit.

Its true, i dont believe ALL that have come here are 100% innocent.  But there ARE people that didnt do anything wrong!  I have been in contact with them for 3 days now. and NO ONE can tell me what EXACTLY i did wrong.  The reason??? i HAVENT!  ive played wow for 6 years straight... NEVER a ban for ANY amount of time! So take your salty-ness somewhere its needed.  Because REAL players that spent REAL money and did nothing wrong are getting the short end of it.

 

In your own post.. you admit that you believe atleast 5% are wrongfully banned.. does that 5% deserve to be treated like that?  NO reasons WHY or an explanation as to why ncsoft took their money then canceled their service?  Think about it.

Edited by ChinaDoll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now