domjii

My friend got banned

domjii   

My friend Baraka is a diamond KFM in arena. Having that said, he was banned.

Now, to prepare the lube for Ncsoft is shoving their giant massive *cricket* up our assholes, he was given no 

email or notification AS TO WHY he got banned. It sucks to see him accused of botting as he worked so hard to

where he is now. 

Suggestions?

Edited by domjii
Found out baraka wasn't told why he got banned

Baraka's not alone. Something is up with their botting detection and I expect a full reversal of all of these bans.

I just got my account locked for "suspicious activity" 2 hours ago and i'm a Diamond summoner. I'm a bit pissed considering I spent $600+ on this game.

Have him contact support@bladeandsoul.com and pray to RNJesus someone reads it.

Edited by kariekarie2

5 minutes ago, Waynedetta said:

Macros? Oogong exploit?

No macros - I've adhered to the one button one action/keypress rule, and no ogong exploit, only when forced to by groupmates. I've actually gone out of my way to do the bosses when the group agrees to it.

Edited by kariekarie2

Emya   

I have the feeling that some salty players had been reporting other diamonds whom they can't beat...

Barakaa7   
18 hours ago, domjii said:

My friend Baraka is a diamond KFM in arena. Having that said, he was banned.

Now, to prepare the lube for Ncsoft is shoving their giant massive *cricket* up our assholes, he was given no 

email or notification AS TO WHY he got banned. It sucks to see him accused of botting as he worked so hard to

where he is now. 

Suggestions?

Yeah, im a des but this is a bit ridiculous. Never macrod or done anything of the sort. They are sending out false bans and refusing to have ppl look over them and second guess them.

Same happened to me a few days ago, I got banned for RMT, I had to send a mail to support and they solved it in about 15 minutes and email exchanges.