Forums

Leveling up your clan Nerf Pls?

RavTH

I am not sure if this goes here but yolo...

am I the only one that thinks that they should nerf the requirements for ranking up clan?

I mean... 50 gold is not something that can be easily obtained though selling soulstones, when you need soulstones for the requirement too...

LEveling up the clan is supposed to be a clan effort. Thats why most clans which have a lot of members require a donation fee of for example 50s per week. This way you can gather all materials to level it up pretty fast. Its not suppose to be something you can solo do for the benefits only.

Umm currently i have 40 gold and is not even close to what i had the most.

I'm only one person while the clan needs over 10 members to upgrade at lvl 5 (where the 50g requirement is needed) .

If all the 10 members donate the gold they get from mushin/24man dungeons they will level up in 1 day. Not including the other mats. 

Still, you have to understand this is a group requirement and is not suppose to be done in 1 day.

Ya 50g is nothing you literally earn like 13g a day (not including bidding rewards and you selling anything). Get 5 people to do it an boom you level up. 

Like Grimoir and Eckogen it is a guild effort. My clan Uncrowned is currently level 7 we are even trying to push for level 8. So it can be done man just have to leaders talk about it. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived