every time we see a summoner we get the ..... feeling.

Dalapie

Lets sum up...All those treads...

KR no problems with summoners

CN no problems with summoners

JP no problems with summoners

EU/NA Cry me a river... hate me a river...curse players me a river

So other half of the world is better players then you???

Do you need special privileges to stop hating???

lol i just watched the video. he got reked hard..... 1st match he lost really quick against that summoner.... 2nd fight he won... cause he killed the cat first... and third fight against that summoner he got owned again.....

go to 28 minute mark

39 minutes ago, Magdaelena said:

Lets sum up...All those treads...

KR no problems with summoners

CN no problems with summoners

JP no problems with summoners

EU/NA Cry me a river... hate me a river...curse players me a river

So other half of the world is better players then you???

Do you need special privileges to stop hating???

Well u are one brainy summoner and now tell us difference between all servers and u get it right away.... in current state(lvl45) summoners just broken in pve(stats not concern to much) even more in pvp ( not to mention major bug that if replicate u get invicible as summoner so...)   If one class is best in all aspects of game well there is no reason to say its not op cause it is.... Main problem is that summoner dont need to know other class skills etc. to make his class work in all situations.

PS: only hope is that 50 lvl will come soon and stabilize situation and make game balanced in pvp.   

3 minutes ago, Takao said:

Well u are one brainy summoner and now tell us difference between all servers and u get it right away.... in current state(lvl45) summoners just broken in pve(stats not concern to much) even more in pvp ( not to mention major bug that if replicate u get invicible as summoner so...)   If one class is best in all aspects of game well there is no reason to say its not op cause it is.... Main problem is that summoner dont need to know other class skills etc. to make his class work in all situations.

PS: only hope is that 50 lvl will come soon and stabilize situation and make game balanced in pvp.   

PVE shouldnt concern you and even make you happy cos bosses going down faster so dont see a point.

PVP no i dont think its OP  if its bad player or that he dont knows summ mechanic then theres win...all others its a loose for summ

I dont know about bug so I wont argue.

And belive me...summ must  know other classes skills or he get 100-0 in one combo

1 hour ago, Takao said:

I bet u are summoner who goes in with no brain and got rekt by kfm but win match after being little more defensive....

well im not a summoner but if kfm are destroying summoners like you said that's a prove that kfm is way more op  and don't need brains since mostly use macros to combo ,just deal with it

8 minutes ago, Magdaelena said:

ehmmmm...And maby becose they are good players???

And i bet that whoever class be on top others would said its OP class

Considering them amount of summoner bots and destroyers bots. Also considering the fact there is hacks/exploits summoners can easily use.  Also with the fact them being super easy to play. Find it hard that so many summoners are in the ranking. Barely any of the other classes.

I am not saying they are not good players though. It is quite possible they are. Just find it little weird is all. Before we raged on the fact on destroyer. Yes I know super easy class. I don't do arena and I usually don't have any problems with summoners in openworld. Of coruse unless they overgear me.

Everyone who defends summoner stop lol right now they are broken, the patch is balanced yes....for lv 50 not 45 its not impossible to beat a summoner but its like 10x more difficult then any other class, they have a nuke pet and heal which right now is wayy to strong so stop trying to argue otherwise when its not true. Things will change with 50 patch, also apparently warlocks are krap in pvp idk 

Before 2nd week of BNS, Tier list for low rank:  Bad summoners >> Bad everything else except for Destroyers.  Most popular classes remain what people main and like to play, in most cases BM and Asses

Before 2nd week of BNS, Tier list for competents: Summoners >> BM.  Skilled FM, skilled KFM, skilled Asses, bad destroyers >>>>> Summoners.  LBD and Sum matchup is an exercise in cancer.  Again, very varied metagame. 

Current tier list for low rank: Bad bots >>>> bad summoners >>>>>> bad everything else except for non-bot destroyers.  Massive spike of summoner and destroyer bots, as well as bronze/silver baddies who can't faceroll asses rerolling summoner and realize they still can't hit plat.  Gold is very possible because bad summoners>>>>bad everything else.

Current tier list for plat+: Every BM, pro or not, rerolls a summoner and takes over the ladder.  I still think sum has more bad matchups than good in high elo, but they are everywhere.  Course, I might be a minority as an 1850 sum main and 1900 FM alt...yeah, I do better as FM than sum, weird huh.

The game went from an even spread where everyone played what they wanted, to a "everyone play summoner" craze.  Different reasons though.  The pros and hardcores realize that summoners are the strongest class overall - not as much as the forums state, but they'll get an advantage wherever they can.  On the other hand, noobs reroll summoner because they can't faceroll their ass in bronze and silver, and it's true that summoners can faceroll much better.

Pros have good ideas.  Jae says stuff like summoners should not be able to X protect themselves while airborne.  That's legit.  I'm not great, but my suggestions would be taking away power that pros would feel but lower players just accidentally do while facerolling: stuff like not having cat interrupt air combos and removing the unblockable attack after their evade: stuff that lower players don't know but do while panicking, but would curb the 1.3-1.5 summoners to the next popular class (KFM).  Those suggestions are legit.  Other stuff like "zomg halve scummoners, delete them from the game, only play summs vs summs" really just warrant a fck you and have a nice day tard.

Archived