every time we see a summoner we get the ..... feeling.

Dalapie

i bet that 90% of the players who aint summoners who fight vs a summoner is getting a bad taste in the mouth when they see that its the opponent they are facing.. i mean, what does that say about the class, there is noi joy in it, its not like, YES  a summoner,. EVER

Probably the same feeling us summoners get when we end up queued against a perma stealth assassin, macro using kfm etc etc. The summoner hate really needs to stop it's getting old now, at least you guys will have the warlock to cry about instead soon enough.

Just now, Malvictus said:

Probably the same feeling us summoners get when we end up queued against a perma stealth assassin, macro using kfm etc etc. The summoner hate really needs to stop it's getting old now, at least you guys will have the warlock to cry about instead soon enough.

i for sure hope the warlock counters the summoner hard, like hard, yet doesnt counter every1 else AS hard.

It's down to you if you choose to learn the mechanics of a class you fight against in arena / open world, too many choose not to do so and instead come crying about xx class is OP both on the forum and in game chat. In this case, it's the loud vocal minority crying on the forums / in game about where the nasty summoner touched them because they actually have to use tactics to win against them.

Not every class in game can be beaten by just charging in and expecting to faceroll, that goes for summoners too. I've come across plenty of players in arena that have literally locked me down and countered every escape attempt i made, because they had learned how summoners work and knew what skill was going to come before i used it.

You don't see them on the forums making post after post because they're too busy rocking people in arena.

I dunno why i'm even replying to you tbh i know i'm wasting my time.

3 hours ago, Dalapie said:

i bet that 90% of the players who aint summoners who fight vs a summoner is getting a bad taste in the mouth when they see that its the opponent they are facing.. i mean, what does that say about the class, there is noi joy in it, its not like, YES  a summoner,. EVER

so you meet a bot in arena. :blink: :blink:

3 hours ago, Malvictus said:

It's down to you if you choose to learn the mechanics of a class you fight against in arena / open world, too many choose not to do so and instead come crying about xx class is OP both on the forum and in game chat. In this case, it's the loud vocal minority crying on the forums / in game about where the nasty summoner touched them because they actually have to use tactics to win against them.

Not every class in game can be beaten by just charging in and expecting to faceroll, that goes for summoners too. I've come across plenty of players in arena that have literally locked me down and countered every escape attempt i made, because they had learned how summoners work and knew what skill was going to come before i used it.

You don't see them on the forums making post after post because they're too busy rocking people in arena.

I dunno why i'm even replying to you tbh i know i'm wasting my time.

Well counter your escapes is totaly fine and every pro player must do stun lock also must be done. The real problem is come up at this time when u stun locked u can break every combo with your cat... Show me an other class who can do this... well okay no combo then let's try air things oh u can break this too*again show me an other class who can do the same. it was about counter.

let's talk about your combos oh u don't need any of it just spam flower power and u need like 4-5 hit to kill*again show an other class who have the same skill which ignore block defense and all the things.

Let's talk about your heal power which is the most op thing at summoner atm hit a bit then run and heal which like 15-20 sec 20% HP .

so start talk about summoner not overpowered try out other classes u will feel the difference(top 10 = 5-8 summoner says everything)

if he let u kill him = was a really bad summoner they can take the cat into 90% dmg resist
 which make it impossible to kill and ofc if u focus to cat and the summoner is not retarded ofc he will flower power u which will cost like 3/4 of your hp

I thought 'yes, a Summoner!' only yesterday. After fighting 7 or 8 destroyer bots in a row, meeting that summoner felt like meeting another survivor during a zombie apocalypse. Said summoner also ended my win streak but whatever. At least it wasn't yet another destroyer.

i got only problems vs summoner simply they can break my combo with cat 4-5 shot me as BM and heal back what my dmg i done when they escapes down....

i just noticed they don't even need to be pro just random skills and brake combos = easy win which is sad when any other class need skill and knowledge they really need a serious nerf about dmg-heal wise if he can do only half of the dmg and heal like now the class would be balanced (it would like a hyper safe class with low dmg) but like now he can just spam a skill which go trough defense is not acceptable with a hyper safe mechanics.

When players loose against summoners ,they come on forums and yell.Been like that on other forums against assasin and whoever wanted to play the class are playing it still .Its simply teribile disapointing to see rude comments against fellow players just because they choosed to play a class wich happened to be a summoner .Personally -when i started the class ,as a newcomer i choosed a class that would look cute (in my opinion and taste ) funny and the cat cuteness was a great adition to this -haven't gone to the internet to see the OPness of the class or how damn eficient could be -none of those ascpets were really interested me -i wanted to enjoy the game and have fun .Yet i see even the ideea of summoner its very much hated and so many bad words and crap toss against players that come here to enjoy .I say this its indeed the most ever toxic community i ever been part of ,feels bitter and somehow -i think your bad atitude will disolve this nice game very fast ,plus the existant problems with the bots and bugs and ping and whatnot -the rest of other problems.I personally think that the way you are acting and writing in a public space defines you as an educated person ,gamer or not ,as a presence on internet.This game its really infected as i probably said before -yet i think won't be the bots that will destroy it in first place: the lack of values will for sure .MMO games are to be played with a community ,with friends ,its not a single players game whatever.Before you start rant or jump in someone's head with bad words: educate yourself to be decent ,even if its just internet-the value you put in your words tells about how much you value yourself and others.

Have a good game all .

Well summoners op for pve and pvp too other should be somewhat balanced matchups.   Summoner should have solo rating and solo ladder summmoners vs summoners its not new that people using blink bug with summoner in pvp appeared too so when i meet summoner i just whatewer another one who refuse to use brain and dont want to play game. Just run throught it with terminator invicible mod.. ......

Archived