Anyone else have to sign on to the forums like 5 times for it to work?

GreenDestiny

There's like a weird bug thing where whenever I sign in to NCSoft Support, I get logged out from the forums. Then I try to login to the forum again but I'm still logged out after entering my details. I would always have to go back to the B&S main page then click on the Forums tab to get logged back in.

5 minutes ago, GreenDestiny said:

I only use Google Chrome so don't know if this is an issue with other browsers but usually when I come to the forums I have to enter my info anywhere from 2 to 5 times before it finally retrieves my account. This is really annoying if you have experienced you will agree.

I had a similar problem yesterday , the only difference being i complete couldn't login into the forums(everything else worked fine). Today everything seems to be alright.

I noticed it keeps me signed in if I keep the tab open on Chrome. But if I close the tab, it logs me out and it'll take about 3 to 6 tries to have it actually log me in. So I try to keep it up in a tab as much as I can. Otherwise it gets to the point I don't even want to bother. 

4 minutes ago, Lavrine said:

I noticed it keeps me signed in if I keep the tab open on Chrome. But if I close the tab, it logs me out and it'll take about 3 to 6 tries to have it actually log me in. So I try to keep it up in a tab as much as I can. Otherwise it gets to the point I don't even want to bother. 

^This.

this is what i do too..

And this is one of the thing that made me wary of saving my creds info on this site.

Just now, Rief said:

^This.

this is what i do too..

And this is one of the thing that made me wary of saving my creds info on this site.

I would be wary as well. I haven't even bought anything on this place yet, but knowing there is a weird bug when trying to sign into the forums makes me kind of not want to try to save anything else. Keeping just one tab up with me still logged in helps, but some times it doesn't. It really depends on the day / hour I've noticed. When its earlier in the morning I'm suddenly signed out, but later in the day around six pm (I'm in California) it keeps me signed in, which is strange. 

ncsoft gave their game to a bunch of interns that doesn't even know how to get the forums running properly let alone the game. the "remember me" function hasn't worked ever since the betas but recently they broke the forums to a whole new degree with "remember me" funtion still not working and as a cherry on top, now the logging in doesn't even work properly.

2 minutes ago, Emya said:

Inputting your "birthdate" when entering the BnS site then logging in always works for me... I think the site needs to verify that your age is more than the minimum.

It's the opposite for me.

Using newest Firefox. Sometimes it takes up to 5 trials to get me logged in. If I am logged in and want to go to the main page, I have to put in a birth date every time.

Come on, I'm playing BnS since release, signed like 100x of your ToS and you still want to verify my birth date?

Archived