that unjust 2 day ban really killed this game for me

jordzkie05

first off, i got banned unjustly without even an email to what eula breaking B.S. i've did, but no. i had to scramble to whoever available support desk i can contact, i made an alt account and denied me information, then i got an advice from reddit to directly email them, had to talk to 4 different support desk reps telling the same crap i initially asked them.

then my ban got lifted finally earlier today, i logged in; but can't for the life of me had the urge to even play anymore. who knows i can get banned again unjustly and had to scramble myself again?

5 hours ago, chinmi said:

temporary 2 day ban ?? you must be ss-ing thru dg door. i bet you did. you deserve it. they should've giving you perma ban for it !

people that ss thru dg door is the worse kind of people in the game.

sounds like someone's honest ^

cool cool...

I'm not trying to be one of those "this doesn't happen to me so it shouldn't happen to everyone" guy but, how is it even possible to be accidentally banned? I've been playing MMOs for years and there's always a few people getting "accidentally" banned on game forums and I myself never been "accidentally" banned at all.

Are you sure you didn't do anything fishy? Lol.

5 hours ago, chinmi said:

temporary 2 day ban ?? you must be ss-ing thru dg door. i bet you did. you deserve it. they should've giving you perma ban for it !

So basically they should ban  like 80% of their  players,  I've seen  premium players do it more often than non premium, and the worst  kind of players for me at least are AFK-ers or Leechers. 

6 hours ago, chinmi said:

Lol , this guy.. i dont even 

6 minutes ago, LordEvil said:

From where are those 80% coming from!!!!

How about stop with random/false number percentages.

You are either dumb  or don't play this game :)),  go to cross server  join 10 dungeon run of Ogong, for me it was 9/10 - we had at least 1  bot, 8/10- at least 1 player ss-ed the door, 2/10 - players didn't know they could ss the door,  this 80% is actually a low number considering that you stupid idiots  made countless thereads on the forum instead of mass reporting in tickets, because of you stupid idiots now  there is almost no party that  is not ss-ing the doors so congrats to you  for being one of the tards that made this possible.

45 minutes ago, PenguinsFly said:

I'm not trying to be one of those "this doesn't happen to me so it shouldn't happen to everyone" guy but, how is it even possible to be accidentally banned? I've been playing MMOs for years and there's always a few people getting "accidentally" banned on game forums and I myself never been "accidentally" banned at all.

Are you sure you didn't do anything fishy? Lol.

The thing is, if there are 100.000 players and 0.1% are accidentally banned, that's 100 accidental bans. They will be sure to post it on the forum and you will read it. But it's still insanely unlikely for you to be banned, yet insanely likely for you to hear of others being accidentally banned. 

I mean.. i can relate to what you said. Every time somebody says he got hacked i'm like "that dude bought gold or gave away his login or smth..", but speaking mathematically, saying that something shouldnt happen to anyone just because it didnt happen to us (yet) is like saying nobody should have cancer or smth similar just because we dont have it^^

6 hours ago, Brand X said:

Happened to me once in another mmo.  I kept playing it.  You'll be fine.

AeriaGames is notorious for banning players for absolutely no reason

43 minutes ago, Raloz said:

I got banned for "Due to suspicious activity"  and  never used bugs or what ever. Someone from my country said  he banned 5 times  in month.Just for no reason

Insane

That could have been IP related.. maybe you logged into the game on different computers idk

NCSoft is notorious for falsely banning people; don't think there isn't a game where they hadn't falsely banned people.

They probably did a ban wave and some people got caught up in the sweep. If I had to guess I would say these people possibly said something in chat either right before or right after a bot and accidentally got hit with a "Block Spammer" report. I know there was a couple of times I almost blocked a few innocents because I would right click the name right after it scrolled up.

8 hours ago, chinmi said:

I'd say worst kinds of people would be people like you that do nothing but assume things they have clearly no knowledge of.

9 hours ago, chinmi said:

Permanent ban is bit too harsh since it's developers fault to begin with, 1-2 days is fair enough.

Archived