Fire/Thunder Sunder?

Mogeko

So i was looking at a BD solo 6-man poh video, and i noticed that his sunders were doing thunder/fire element dmg o-o

and so i'm wondering: do we get it in the lvl 50 patch or something? or was this a old bd version and they literally removed it from the game? =/

This is old patch which was used some long time from 2012 until around 2014-2015? when skills changed completely in KR.

The current server in video is RU which is broken af.

Also the bigger healing is possible by having healing as stat and 200 LD amethyst + the LD from knockdown/stun of the Citrine, 100 LD on KD/Stun.

Played RU as well, so I'm not amazed from where the HP-ers come from.

Was able to solo poh/bsh/frozen warehouse and duo lab with only 16k hp but almost perfect full dps. And very shait fps during battle like 5-8, even 3 at "smoking" bosses rofl.

• 4 months later...

BD was backdays extremly better thy nerfed it heavy .. dont be suprised... backdays we where abel to shot fire blades 16 m or into air also was abel to use soulstab into air so u was abel to do insane 10 sec aircombos and also we had a charge on our body kick and also we had like Blademaster Falcon Pull -.-#

Now BD specialy on this server is just shit... ow and ya... i forgot... on old version BD was abel to double groub protect not only 1 time for 3 sec..... while  BM steal that cd of our skill anyway???!!! ..... x.x so ya

Archived