Fix assassin bug please

RogueAlchemist

As an assassin i in stealth i can use my X move to shoot a dart and then press X again to teleport onto that player and daze them.  Which then gives me my out of stealth x move availability, but too many times do people tag out when i hit them once and it makes me keep that unusable 2nd dart for dazing which i cannot use because the player doesn't exist in the arena. All the while a FM broken as they are is just destroying me because i cant use my smoke to protect myself. Fix please. also nerf FM

As an FM i loose against Assas mostly if they know how to play. It's basicly hiding all the time... come and and make a combochain, hide again. The only time it gets dangerous for you, is when you get hit by some AOE and dont have any breaker free. this is clearly a learning issue with you. Have a cookie and don't cry for nerfs. Assas make me wanne trow something... if they do their boring playstyle right, FM has a really hard time.

Back to OP's problem, this one is pretty easy to foresee and easy to fix. I'm surprised our version of the game still has this problem. I suppose they opted not to purge the effects since cooldowns are still tracked while out of the arena, but you still have to remember the effects on the targets which are still active. Predictable oversight.

Archived