Stay frosty, Blademaster. Or not

Enhance

6 minutes ago, Justsomeone said:

this happen to me too they are hacking

Doubtfully. This looks more like a client desync related to BM skill (Evade), as this happens primarily to blademasters when I'm playing. You can see that even when the BM cast backstep (0:04), the Freeze effect didn't disappear - on my screen, at least. He probably saw an entirely different picture.

It might be worth it to report it as a bug, but eh, I cba. Please enjoy this silly joke instead.

P.S. The person in question was frozen properly for other parts of the match (before and after that).

Just now, Enhance said:

Doubtfully. This looks more like a client desync related to BM skill (Evade), as this happens primarily to blademasters when I'm playing. You can see that even when the BM cast backstep (0:04), the Freeze effect didn't disappear - on my screen, at least. He probably saw an entirely different picture.

It might be worth it to report it as a bug, but eh, I cba. Please enjoy this silly joke instead.

trust me im frost soul speced and i can freeze people way faster than their backstep cooldown and some can walk even when they don't use it

Just now, Justsomeone said:

trust me im frost soul speced and i can freeze people way faster than their backstep cooldown and some can walk even when they don't use it

Again, I understand what you're saying, but this is not a "hack" - it's a glitch/bug. It's seemingly easy to trigger, and the server does not seem to confirm the freeze state, so you get a desync between your client and opponent's, resulting in this. The players are doing it, for the most part, unknowingly. I am almost completely certain the person at the other end never suspected a thing.

I've seen bots, and actual hacks, turning while in root/freeze, and this is absolutely not it.

1 minute ago, Enhance said:

Again, I understand what you're saying, but this is not a "hack" - it's a glitch/bug. It's seemingly easy to trigger, and the server does not seem to confirm the freeze state, so you get a desync between your client and opponent's, resulting in this. The players are doing it, for the most part, unknowingly. I am almost completely certain the person at the other end never suspected a thing.

I've seen bots, and actual hacks, turning while in root/freeze, and this is absolutely not it.

well maybe this guy is not a hacker but some just know how to intentionally  do it, because i play tag match with my friend and he can see it too and i always have 3 frost orbs around me so i stack chill very fast

Archived