Forums

LFG should seperate 45 and lowbies

swayzesghost

Every lowbie dungeon I've run via LFG has at least one 45 "doing dailies" racing to kill the boss, forcing the rest to have to run every chance they get if they want to get all the quest credit and want to see the boss. I have no idea if the game even has class roles like "tank" since every run I do is just chasing after a 45 watching them kill everything and cleaning up their trash drops. I might as well just watch a video or click a button and wait for rewards like with crafting.

I think LFG matchmaking should separate 45 and low level players and also level 45 players shouldn't have daily quests as incentive to queue for lowbie dungeons. People will likely pretend this isn't a big deal or that 45s don't ruin lowbie runs, but the average LFG experience should not be similar to having a top level player run you through ragefire chasm in origimar.

The low level dungeons are all soloable, blackram narrows and tomb of exiles being the exceptions, and honestly, you'll run those two so many times you'll be thankful for any 45s who'd boost you.

If you don't enjoy the free boost, just do 'em solo, or use the local grouping tool instead of the cross realm dungeon finder.

Archived