Valiant

EU Server : Worst Server ever

Recommended Posts

Valiant   

2dah8k7.png

 

Can someone answer this shit ?

Node 9, 10, 11 and 12(Supposed to be the server location )

 

Node 9 , 10 and 11 from 12:00am CET to 6:30pm CET  always work fine with a ping average of 80-90ms but then from 6:31pm CET to 11:99pm CET it increase to 180-200ms like the above picture .

 

That shit been going on for like 2 weeks so far from the update that happen on 17/2/2016, I do want official answer from you guys @omeed @Hime
And don't tell me to go for support ticket, Since I know they going to blame my ISP for that problem.

 

And let's be honest and just admit that EU server having a really lag problem at night, Because many people this days have around 200ms ping inside arena. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Civic26   

EU is having latency issues in dungeons ever since the release, and as you said since that patch now even in arena. I really appreciate that they are introducing all those new things but listening to their enthusiasm on the stream when they just ignore all the important issues and promote new things that don't really matter or make them get just more money, that is just making me sick :/ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Valiant   
6 minutes ago, Civic26 said:

EU is having latency issues in dungeons ever since the release, and as you said since that patch now even in arena. I really appreciate that they are introducing all those new things but listening to their enthusiasm on the stream when they just ignore all the important issues and promote new things that don't really matter or make them get just more money, that is just making me sick :/ 

Stream please, Once I asked about the disconnect and lag problem in EU over stream and I got no answer from them.

Like many people asked and they just ignore it :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zel   

Classic Level 3, dollars to donuts they're just throttling at night as they often do or their infrastructure is collapsing on itself AGAIN. Grab yourself a 15 day trial of WTFast to bypass it, see what difference it makes. Worth a shot just to see.

Edited by Zel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Valiant   
Just now, Zel said:

Classic Level 3, dollars to donuts they're just throttling at night as they often do. Grab yourself a 15 day trial of WTFast to bypass it, see what difference it makes.

I know what difference it makes, But why should I use a bypass program to get a good result to a game while I play any other games without any problem -.-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zel   
2 minutes ago, Valiant said:

I know what difference it makes, But why should I use a bypass program to get a good result to a game while I play any other games without any problem -.-

 

Because you want results. If the problem area is on Level3's end, which it appears to be, it's on them to fix it. That or NCsoft requests a change of path which is super ultra mega doubtful. At the end of the day you're down to yelling at an ISP or a Game Company, which do you think is going to blink first and after how many months? It won't be Level3, trust me on this one I work with them on a daily basis, they're a disaster all the way through. They make Time Warner and Comcast look like Saints.

Edited by Zel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Zel said:

Classic Level 3, dollars to donuts they're just throttling at night as they often do or their infrastructure is collapsing on itself AGAIN. Grab yourself a 15 day trial of WTFast to bypass it, see what difference it makes. Worth a shot just to see.

I have no idea what you both are speaking about, but about politics. So this means there was a little note missing at the advertisement:

 

"Try Blade and Soul for free!*"

 

 

 

 

*WTFast required for EU server which comes with extra monthly fees

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Valiant   
11 minutes ago, Celestine said:

I have no idea what you both are speaking about, but about politics. So this means there was a little note missing at the advertisement:

 

"Try Blade and Soul for free!*"

 

 

 

 

*WTFast required for EU server which comes with extra monthly fees

Doesn't they take money from people so they keep their servers alive ? lmao

 

And WTFast going to get you banned sooner or later then you going to wait with support till you get unbanned :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zel   
1 hour ago, Valiant said:

Doesn't they take money from people so they keep their servers alive ? lmao

 

And WTFast going to get you banned sooner or later then you going to wait with support till you get unbanned :/

 

NCSoft has never banned for WTFast or other similar programs in any game they've released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emezel   

If this lag isn't fixed after march update, I'm done with this game. Everyday is a lag torture.

NCsoft wake up. It's not our ISPs, it's your servers. FIX them, do something!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Valiant   
34 minutes ago, Zel said:

 

NCSoft has never banned for WTFast or other similar programs in any game they've released.

Well you should check forums then lol, Gameguard crap false trigger and banned people who use WTFast

They go for support and wait like a day before getting their account unlocked again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is pretty funny but nowadays EU people get ganked on cheap servers - I never thought I would see the day

that I as a player from the UK can play on US servers and have less lag issues

 

This happens in many games - I play on us server in Tera not Uk since Us servers ping better which is

just dumb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zel   
35 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Well you should check forums then lol, Gameguard crap false trigger and banned people who use WTFast

They go for support and wait like a day before getting their account unlocked again 

That's automated Gameguard being trash shenanigans. NCSoft employees have never banned for it, and have very often stated its Ok to use them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eckin   
1 hour ago, Swords said:

Hundreds of thousands of bots logging in should cause this.

Anedoctal evidence sure but it feels like NA has more bots than EU, yet the ones who get these ping issues are in the EU. Idk if its related, man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eremoo   

I went arena today at around 10pm on a blade dancer that has the simplest combos possible. I press F, Right click, left click. Done, simple right? Wrong. In the arena, I press F, he goes up, I'm looking straight at him, right click doesn't go off. Hello? And I can't even play AT ALL on my FM, I press left click right click -> I stay in fire because right click didn't go off. It's like I'm playing with 200ms, I just do a simple #1 press on BD to throw the blade and it takes forever to go off, there is SO much delay. Jump back to open world, everything is fine...where it "matters" /sarcasm. I'm gonna try warlock, if I can't arena because nothing goes off, I'm done with the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Selene   

I must agree, EU servers made of shit, example, when  I play everything is perfect, but once I go to cross server, doing instance there.. I'm lagging like hell.. the fk ? when I go back  to my server I'm fine.

Or, one day I'm having weird  lags, next day everything is perfect Lol.

And no, don't blame my net or my pc, they both perfect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Valiant   
19 minutes ago, Eckin said:

Anedoctal evidence sure but it feels like NA has more bots than EU, yet the ones who get these ping issues are in the EU. Idk if its related, man

Because EU server is located into NA and the other part located into EU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Valiant   
1 hour ago, Zel said:

That's automated Gameguard being trash shenanigans. NCSoft employees have never banned for it, and have very often stated its Ok to use them.

Yes that is my point, They are okey with WTFast to run on the background but the shitty gameguard do nothing except banned some people for no reason when use WTfast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now