New outfits in Hongmoon store (Feb 26)

Kitah

35 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

While we understand this can feel like a lot of money for a costume, keep in mind that both of these new costumes are bundled with head adornments. 

So its 17 dollars for an outfit and a head adornment that id never wear?  Please respond because, Id like to know if you guys are ever going to start releasing outfits without bundles because, its a real dang shame that I feel like there is continued motivation to not buy anything from this game so far, other than character slots.

Bundles should feel like a bargain for people wanting everything.  I shouldnt feel like Im buying crap to get one thing I want.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

While we understand this can feel like a lot of money for a costume, keep in mind that both of these new costumes are bundled with head adornments. 

The  price is fine. It's the style but I am sure many may disagree. There are certain costumes I'd pay more for, this one however I would not buy even for $2 price tag. Now if there was some, oh gosh I don't know, latex leotard just to throw a wild what the heck type of example, I'd throw even a $50 to $100 at it. Why? It's just my style. Frankly I am surprised that costumes such as temptress aren't directly purchasable. It could fetch a pretty penny.

45 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

I feel like this is a good price for the set. If I were you I'd ignore the people that couldn't/rather not pay and start throwing a fit because it costs too much.

2 minutes ago, Rief said:

4 items in 2 bundles. 2 outfit + 2 headgear. I only mildly interested in the male headgear.

Ahh ok gotcha. And honestly, with this outfit + the red one that just went away, kinda makes me regret not making a male character for once.

1 hour ago, jigawatt said:

hmmmm.. I kinda like it... I *might* do it... but I'm not completely sold. One thing I hate about this game is that the preview function is half-arsed, and doesn't show you what it will look like in action. 

Huh?  The physics effect *is* on in the preview.  You can spin the character back and forth to determine just what parts of an outfit are using fabric physics.

18 minutes ago, iCream said:

I like the best friend more than this one, and i miss the 2 days rng sales (i never noticed about this).. when it will come back pls?

sry if my english sux ~

Best friend is Best :D

TBH, if the box come again, I might be a bit wary. The loot box chance probably going to be changed.

4 hours ago, Enamour said:

With crown:

JCy1nIs.jpg

Without crown:

n8T6OkP.jpg

1399 for both the outfit and headpiece together.

In the preview window this costume has the odd effect of making my character inflate by like 4 cup sizes. Is that a preview thing or is that part of the dress physics?

23 minutes ago, TheArsenal said:

In the preview window this costume has the odd effect of making my character inflate by like 4 cup sizes. Is that a preview thing or is that part of the dress physics?

Not *too* inflated. My character is naturally busty (or well you get the point lol) but it is a small noticeable increase. I think the cut of the fabric makes them appear larger than they really are as well.

4 minutes ago, Enamour said:

Not *too* inflated. My character is naturally busty (or well you get the point lol) but it is a small noticeable increase. I think the cut of the fabric makes them appear larger than they really are as well.

All Empress Clothes are equipped with built in Wonder Bra. In game or in Real Life this is a a known fact.

4 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

keep in mind that both of these new costumes are bundled with head adornments. 

Oh, nice.  I just came to ask about that, since I didn't see the head pieces in the adornment section.  The fact that they're bundled isn't too obvious in the store itself, at least to me.

4 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

Dont worry about it too much. People love to complain.

After all we got the Currency Exchange. I bought the Outfit today after i sold 23 Gold for Hongmoon Coins. 

Got it completly free. That's 1 day of Dailies/Farming.

Yeah, the prices aren't bad at all considering it's a bundle. The person above me also stated we have the currency exchange which would definitely help those who don't want to spend IRL money. Do dailies>>make gold>>exchange it. Not that hard, but people will complain nonetheless. The one thing I really want is a gender change option to buy.

This is an outfit I'd consider buying, but since it costs more than average for a headgear I have zero interest in, I'll pass.

The bundle isn't interesting when I can't put the extra item on sale or at least store in the wardrobe since my prem ran out (and I don't see enough value to renew).

Shame.

Darn. Was hoping for Dream Cutter. (psst, add this in tomorrow as a surprise or something, lol)

Will definitely get both of them though, male costume is super nice, not too sure about the female costume. Would be nice if we could have a bundled price for buying both costumes together.

2 hours ago, Enamour said:

I post these not for the purpose of leering, mind, but the difference is a significant enough body with moderately chested characters it may play into some people's decision process (either way) on whether to purchase .

DfMglrh.jpg
lzPkP3a.jpg
v9xyLdE.jpg

8 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

First of all, thank you for putting that outfit in the store finally, it really is beautiful!  However, it probably wouldn't "hurt" as much to buy an outfit if they were accessible for all the characters.  I'm finding myself not willing to spend more in your store because I have to pick and choose and decide if I'm truly willing to spend $20 on just one toon.  I did get the costume but I would seriously appreciate NCsoft looking into giving us the ability to share these costumes among all of our characters please.

zWyUkyH.jpghZOTJio.jpg

Archived