New outfits in Hongmoon store (Feb 26)

Kitah

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh, lot of people were looking forward to the empresses new clothes.  Personally, I don't really see the appeal at all.  But I guess yay for them?  At least it isn't ridiculously anachronistic like some of the outfits they could release.  (and I personally hope they avoid)

hmmmm.. I kinda like it... I *might* do it... but I'm not completely sold. One thing I hate about this game is that the preview function is half-arsed, and doesn't show you what it will look like in action. I've grinded for a few costumes that ended up being trash in action (the lvl 2 crimson female gon outfit comes to mind, fluttering buttflap and all that you can't tell would happen in the previewer). I appreciate the bns-fashion site that gives more angles, although action vids would be nice too. (i could help make these with my 1 little character)

30 minutes ago, GnatB said:

Heh, lot of people were looking forward to the empresses new clothes.  Personally, I don't really see the appeal at all.  But I guess yay for them?  At least it isn't ridiculously anachronistic like some of the outfits they could release.  (and I personally hope they avoid)

I was looking for emperor's new clothes (lol). Oh well, when do more outfits come out again? Maybe next time.

31 minutes ago, GnatB said:

Yep. It's about taste though. People have different taste.

TBH of the 4 items released today, I'm only interested in Great general headgear, It look interesting matched with jiangshi outfit and profane jiangshi charm, but considering it's in a bundle, naah...

can anyone post of a vid of a female walking/running fighting in it? i'm weird but if it doesn't flap around right, or flaps around obscenely then I'm gonna be mad I wasted cash on it. been mad I wasted time grinding for other costumes designed for fanservice flapping. bonus points if you're a female kfm

2 minutes ago, Rief said:

Yep, I pretty much don't mind any outfit, (regardless of how much I like/dislike it's look) unless it violates one rule.  It has to fit the games theme.  Just like I don't want to see lightsabers, laser guns, or f-14's in this game, I don't want to see a hello kitty t-shirt and jeans.  (or, for that matter, wings)

1 minute ago, jigawatt said:

can anyone post of a vid of a female walking/running fighting in it? i'm weird but if it doesn't flap around right, or flaps around obscenely then I'm gonna be mad I wasted cash on it. been mad I wasted time grinding for other costumes designed for fanservice flapping. bonus points if you're a female kfm

Heh, I like the fanservice flapping.  I've passed on some outfits because they didn't flap.  (one of the reasons I passed on the pure white shirt outfit)

14 minutes ago, Rief said:

TBH of the 4 items released today, I'm only interested in Great general headgear, It look interesting matched with jiangshi outfit and profane jiangshi charm, but considering it's in a bundle, naah...

4 items? The 1 outfit for male and female and what else?

• NCSOFT
41 minutes ago, Padme said:

WTF!! $17.50 for an outfit!!!  Seriously NCSoft!!! >:[

While we understand this can feel like a lot of money for a costume, keep in mind that both of these new costumes are bundled with head adornments. 

4 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

While we understand this can feel like a lot of money for a costume, keep in mind that both of these new costumes are bundled with head adornments. 

Can we make it so that we only buy the costumes? While I support your work when it comes to trying to do security, I will admit your item mall business sense is... lacking (I mean that for NC West as a whole lel)

4 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

And thats exactly the issue.. Happened with the valentine's outfit as well, some people just want the costume, not the head adornment or glasses or whatever, why not just sell them separately? 

Just now, Tolzray said:

And thats exactly the issue.. Happened with the valentine's outfit as well, some people just want the costume, not the head adornment or glasses or whatever, why not just sell them separately? 

Because people are still willing to pay extra since there's no other way of obtaining the outfit.

Honestly, there should some incentive for purchasing a bundle. For example, both bundle and separate pieces could be up on the store, but the bundle has a small discount.

25 minutes ago, Biskits said:

You can see the effects etc if you turn on your "Physics effect" in your  settings for graphics. It'll allow you to see all the moving of the outfit etc in the wardrobe 

hmm i'll have to see if i have that checked when i get on tonight, thx

Archived