PC crashing 2-5 minutes after game (specs in thread)

lordxvirus

Ever since the beta (and even trying the RU version of the game) this game has been crashing for me 2-5 minutes after it starts. It will freeze, make an extremely loud static sound followed by the screen either going black, blue, green, etc forcing me to shutdown my pc. I have done dozens of suggestions in the past months.I've ran multiple tests to see if it was overheating yet heat is at an adequate playing level. I can play even more graphically intense games than this without flaw, I've uninstalled and disabled Razor products as suggested to no avail.

I even tested the game on my friends computer (Same exact build, same specs) and it did the same thing, crashing after 2 minutes. I REALLY want to play this damn game, but if this is how it will be, I will be forced to play something else.

Specs:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750

8gbram

Windows 8 64 bit

same here ! 

with headstart i can play this game ! dont have problems with laggs but with one of this patches i get the same problems.

there are a lot of threads with this problem in english and german forum but nowbody has a solution.

i hope windows 10 was the problem but today i clear my pc and install win 7 and update everything than start the game and have the same problems.

now i stop to play this game because it sucks with this problems and no one help us

this is a good game ! i love it but i cant play it ;(

same here keep crashing but when i check my program runs it seems my computer has a virus.. my bro  accidentally  open other game (crossfire online) while my blade and soul client was still open then i scan that crossfire online folder it has a virus.. then every time i log in my game crashes every 5 to 3 mins.. best way to cure this problem is system restore your computer or reformat the best solution.. mine is fine now..

that is one hell of a point, i used to play in the private server, sure there was pretty laggy cause the server was set in russia, but the game was super stable, i mean, i don't have some of the monster specs that people have now, but it was playable, no crashes, i never had any issues there, it was super, but now it seems almost impossible to play, i can play pvp with ease but a loading screen or a random sec of a freeze and the game immediately crashes

Check your drivers, Nvidia had a new driver roll out the same day as this last patch..I updated my drivers and then the game...I had the same lock up issues.

I rolled back to drivers I was using in December and Im getting smooth game play with no lock ups.

it was absolutely the driver problem for me.

They do know about this issue because in another forum they posted saying they were aware of the problem 2 months ago and that they were working towards a solution but never posted any kind of status update or anything regarding the issue since then.

Yeah still the same problem even after the patch today, worse thing is, that the crash are more often since gameguard is perma active now, And in addition in 3 of 5 Logins I get Disconnect error

Network 1000, 132, 1518

On 2016-03-09 at 1:48 AM, Latarius said:

Yeah still the same problem even after the patch today, worse thing is, that the crash are more often since gameguard is perma active now, And in addition in 3 of 5 Logins I get Disconnect error

Network 1000, 132, 1518

Yeah, they said it's my ram, but it's hardly the case if it ran fine before....
And this time it might not even be Gameguard's fault! They removed it so  no.

I wish they fixed this.

BUMP!

Wait wait, perma active??!!! I thought it was turned off O.O
(the heck ncsoft?!)

Same issue. And i have gtx 750 too and many people who have the same problem seems to have gtx 750 too. Not just blade n soul, i have same crashes in borderlands 2 too. I think gameguard - windows defender conflicts. I can play fallout 4, bioshock infinite for hours. Or maybe it can be the drivers...

from my own experience it seems the game just does not like modern up to date computer technology.

I have 2 systems 1: all singing all dancing up to date custom build gaming machine, i7, gtx 980 32 gigs gaming corsair ram etc etc, seriously build to play, in this game  it performs terribly, game freeze, crash, insane skill delay , bassically game is unplayable.

2nd system, is like 15 years out of date, intel, Q6600  2.3ghz, 6 gigs basic ram, ATI radeon HD 3800 256mb GPU, was a good machine......15 years ago !! this game plays PERFECT, never any issues at all LMAO

Both systems using Windows 7 Ultimate on the same settings, in game settings and doing all content even Blackwrym, although Blackwrym is near impossible on the modern system.

• 1 month later...

Archived