Naryu Lab.. No legendary... Opinions on better solutions

Tubby

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, NueHoujuu said:

It sounds like silverfrost is just over the hill, I'd kinda expect that to come before legendary weapons (50 lvl cap).

But I dunno how other regions progressed really.

other versions had a legendary in labyrinth  when the cap was 45,  when the 50 patch came out there were more level 50 legendary s in the game too, our version is a right mix and match we have the level 50 balance patch, we have hongmoon levels introduced before labyrinth,  its just a right mess and nothing in the correct order,  NCwest clearly stated last week there would be no souls untill 50 patch , now this week they say there will be a moonwater soul, LOL,, just like they clearly stated a few weeks ago we would be following the KR patches only, and now we have content from every version......

its a right mess and getting worse each patch. If they dont release the 45 legendary with this patch there just simply will be no point in having it in the game at all, it will just be more poinltless content that leads nowere.

24 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

other versions had a legendary in labyrinth  when the cap was 45,  when the 50 patch came out there were more level 50 legendary s in the game too, our version is a right mix and match we have the level 50 balance patch, we have hongmoon levels introduced before labyrinth,  its just a right mess and nothing in the correct order,  NCwest clearly stated last week there would be no souls untill 50 patch , now this week they say there will be a moonwater soul, LOL,, just like they clearly stated a few weeks ago we would be following the KR patches only, and now we have content from every version......

its a right mess and getting worse each patch. If they dont release the 45 legendary with this patch there just simply will be no point in having it in the game at all, it will just be more poinltless content that leads nowere.

i agree with this if they keep up the amount of content that they are releasing i know i will not touch this dungeon better time spent in nightshade hunting BM books i guess

53 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

"Correct" order is an opinion. I'm sure it feels bad to you guys who've played it before NA release, because you seem to sound.... entitled.... to what other regions have.

From my perspective it's a game that will have a lot of fast coming updates over the next 6 months... great time killer for me. The base game is fun for me so I don't particularly care what order they release things as long as it's all here eventually.

I did consider just not playing until 6 months pass, but since it's all new to me, I'm pretty well engaged. You guys though might consider waiting.

However legendary box farm is still a really good idea for a compromise.

3 hours ago, NueHoujuu said:

"Correct" order is an opinion. I'm sure it feels bad to you guys who've played it before NA release, because you seem to sound.... entitled.... to what other regions have.

From my perspective it's a game that will have a lot of fast coming updates over the next 6 months... great time killer for me. The base game is fun for me so I don't particularly care what order they release things as long as it's all here eventually.

I did consider just not playing until 6 months pass, but since it's all new to me, I'm pretty well engaged. You guys though might consider waiting.

However legendary box farm is still a really good idea for a compromise.

The 'correct' order of updates is NOT a opinion thats how the game was originally designed and would be from the original version of the game,  you know the first ever version which had every thing in a set order for a reason, thats how it was designed to work. 

5 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

The 'correct' order of updates is NOT a opinion thats how the game was originally designed and would be from the original version of the game,  you know the first ever version which had every thing in a set order for a reason, thats how it was designed to work. 

Then you also know the Legendary Weapon in the KR Version got REMOVED ENTIRELY from the game.

If you actually KNEW that you wouldnt spout such nonsense.

That is the reason we dont get legendary weapons. Therefore, correct order. Now go troll somewhere else

11 minutes ago, Silvershadow said:

Then you also know the Legendary Weapon in the KR Version got REMOVED ENTIRELY from the game.

If you actually KNEW that you wouldnt spout such nonsense.

That is the reason we dont get legendary weapons. Therefore, correct order. Now go troll somewhere else

yes it was removed after the 45 patch, we not even got the ful 45 patch yet, and NCwest stated very clearlly we will be following KR patches, which we now know was a Lie

I dont really care about the legendary weapons its more about the fact they officially say one thing one week, then the total opposite the following week AND to make it even worse they are posting official replys on REDDIT and not their own official games forums, WTF is going on there ???

Lol you guys have a lot of salt. They gave you the exact reason we aren't getting it YET.

yes they did say one thing (no souls ) and are switching it (moomeatwr soul?) They obviously switched it so we have a reason to run the dungeon.

This isn't some bait and switch shit.

Players like you lot are the reason a lot of gaming companies are tight lipped about decision. Realistically when you head a large project , there are bound to be changes especially last min. ones. The addition of mats to craft a piece of gear, originally they said no souls till lvl 50, but I don't see this as something bad.

Consider this ; what if they want to take care of the RMT issues first ? If you played the other versions you should now how RMT heavy the other regions.

Guys don't forget that we get quite a bit of communication from them (live stream every week, as an example)

I do believe that this temporary pause is for the better, if you consider the general problems atm 

Cmon guys, I'm not even a fan of NCSOFT,  I think they are anti consumer as *cricket*,  and even I think this makes sense.

Tl dr: CHIIIILLLLLLLL wait or for the dust to settle 

I think ppl that say they're going to BDO because only content coming out is Warlock should just you know, go to BDO.

Nothing is stopping you to go, you can even play both.

No need to stick to commit to one game, why not just play the one that interests you the most.

But yeah Inb4 Moonwater Soul +1 Attack, +20 Evasion.  Costs 500 Naryu Silver + 1000G to transmute + A piece of the Naryu Soul Shield.

10 hours ago, Thoron said:

Players like you lot are the reason a lot of gaming companies are tight lipped about decision. Realistically when you head a large project , there are bound to be changes especially last min. ones. The addition of mats to craft a piece of gear, originally they said no souls till lvl 50, but I don't see this as something bad.

The only problem I see with this is that most companies that head a large project will just push release dates back until they have the proper product to release... I would much rather have them push the release date back and have a smooth release of content with all of the intended materials/ weapons not just release something thats broken and try to put a bandaid on it (the soul)..  I know they have a lot of other issues to deal with mainly the bots which are completely destroying the economy right now so maybe its just better to wait fix the current problems and then deal with new content because the last patch with no book quest and this patch with no legendary is a complete cluster*cricket*

14 hours ago, Elvenmad said:

This isn't the original version of the game. Argument failed.

Also, if that was how it was designed to work and how it MUST be, how come the game is able to work without it being as such?

It's an opinion. They could release things in any order, and while some orders may be worse than others, it's not as if there is one absolute order it must be in. This is metaphysically wrong too.

This community is never happy.

A month ago:

NCSoft added winter boxes with faster progress items, but people complained because it was Pay2Win.

Now: 

Complain there's no pay2win overpowered legendary weapons, suggest to put pay2win items in store to progress.

Read the entire thing and i just wanted to say i haven't played the other regions of bns and im fine with it.

I wouldn't spend gold on a weapon that will be useless in the next level patch anyway and i love bns.

Also just thought i would ask >.> what is the moonwater soul?

Is it like pirate soul or something and if so whats its stats?

I ask because to me i rather buy that blackwyrm claw with 900 crit and a stupid amount of stats then waste any gold on a legendary that will be useless.

But thats just me with 7 alts to farm daily's with lol.

I don't really see what the big deal is. I understand that you guys are upset about the devs taking back something that was "supposedly" being released. Only about 2% of the population has a pirate weapon so far anyway. Most, if not all, the time the people complaining on the forums are the minority.

Sorry the game isn't following KR, CN, Taiwan, etc. Get over it.

Ncsoft is also in the business to make money. A hard concept for most to understand, I know. No one is forcing you guys to play the game. Don't like it then leave.

This is most certainly huge dissapointment and their reason to pull it out is most idiotic ever like why eu cant have own maintenance times "because then other region would get content first"

I've been waiting to get my hand on legendary for months now. Pretty much since first beta i set goal to get legendary asap and since early start i've worked towards that goal. Got everything else but belt fully upgraded + 1.6k gold saved up and 350 soulstones. Now that they took legendary away i lost all my interest to play the game. Whats the point if i dont have anything to do in next patch? Nothing to upgrade? Nothing to work towards?

I hate leveling up so warlock does not offer me anything to do nor does leveling up another class. I tried to level up summoner yesterday and managed to get it to lvl 16 till my head exploded due how much i hate it. Now i've been logged in game for 3-4 hours just standing there and doing nothing because im not interested to grind any more money. Whats the point if i have to wait for months it to come instead when it was originally planned?

Yeah sure i get new dungeon with few pieces of soul shields and tower 8 which most likely i ll be finishing in 1-2 days at max then what? Back to grind and hoping we get legendary in future? Not really assuring.

So what if majority players have their pirate stuff to work? They can keep working it like hell they would even first place have enough money to even start legendary. Playing the game that does not offer me any goal is meh.

Have to figure out over weekend if im actually any interested to spent any time in this game. I like game a lot but Ncsoft in every turn screws up with everything. Most likely my time and money is spent better supporting game companies that does not take weeks / months to fix exploits or companies who pull content back

12 minutes ago, Masqava said:

This community is never happy.

A month ago:

NCSoft added winter boxes with faster progress items, but people complained because it was Pay2Win.

Now: 

Complain there's no pay2win overpowered legendary weapons, suggest to put pay2win items in store to progress.

Seriously how about think by urself for once.

Excuse what they gave is unaccetable and not true. They could very easily adjust requirements of legendary so it would not be behind any sort of p2w.

1 minute ago, Ninfu said:

Seriously how about think by urself for once.

Excuse what they gave is unaccetable and not true. They could very easily adjust requirements of legendary so it would not be behind and sort of p2w.

Or just exclude it?

Open world PvP is already broken as it is.

We don't need that weapon right now.

2 minutes ago, Ninfu said:

This is most certainly huge dissapointment and their reason to pull it out is most idiotic ever like why eu cant have own maintenance times "because then other region would get content first"

I've been waiting to get my hand on legendary for months now. Pretty much since first beta i set goal to get legendary asap and since early start i've worked towards that goal. Got everything else but belt fully upgraded + 1.6k gold saved up and 350 soulstones. Now that they took legendary away i lost all my interest to play the game. Whats the point if i dont have anything to do in next patch? Nothing to upgrade? Nothing to work towards?

I hate leveling up so warlock does not offer me anything to do nor does leveling up another class. I tried to level up summoner yesterday and managed to get it to lvl 16 till my head exploded due how much i hate it. Now i've been logged in game for 3-4 hours just standing there and doing nothing because im not interested to grind any more money. Whats the point if i have to wait for months it to come instead when it was originally planned?

Yeah sure i get new dungeon with few pieces of soul shields and tower 8 which most likely i ll be finishing in 1-2 days at max then what? Back to grind and hoping we get legendary in future? Not really assuring.

So what if majority players have their pirate stuff to work? They can keep working it like hell they would even first place have enough money to even start legendary. Playing the game that does not offer me any goal is meh.

Have to figure out over weekend if im actually any interested to spent any time in this game. I like game a lot but Ncsoft in every turn screws up with everything. Most likely my time and money is spent better supporting game companies that does not take weeks / months to fix exploits or companies who pull content back

Go play on a different server then. They have language patches so you can understand them. Sorry you are the .001% that has completed everything and is now bored.

1 minute ago, Masqava said:

Or just exclude it?

Open world PvP is already broken as it is.

We don't need that weapon right now.

So what open world pvp is broken? It will always be.

Ofc we need that weapon. Some players actually enjoy ridiculous amount of grind to get something. Only thing what im interested is how to make my character stronger and that legendary was part of it. If you have no interest of getting it then dont but that does not mean that theres not players like me who had goal to get it

1 minute ago, Shru said:

Go play on a different server then. They have language patches so you can understand them. Sorry you are the .001% that has completed everything and is now bored.

I would have never started playing west version of this game if i only got 50 ping on other regions. Sadly thats not possible so this version was only option

19 minutes ago, Ninfu said:

So what open world pvp is broken? It will always be.

Ofc we need that weapon. Some players actually enjoy ridiculous amount of grind to get something. Only thing what im interested is how to make my character stronger and that legendary was part of it. If you have no interest of getting it then dont but that does not mean that theres not players like me who had goal to get it

Do you have any idea how much a legendary costs to upgrade?

perhaps 10-20 true pirate weapons

It's unhealthy, pay2win.

4 minutes ago, Masqava said:

Do you have any idea how much a legendary costs to upgrade?

perhaps 10-20 true pirate weapons

It's unhealthy, pay2win.

Yes i know and i still want it because i have been preparing for it since start and i would be continuing to work for it if we got it.

It would have positive effect on players who has no money to get it due we who would get it would be spending money on it and making other players get extra income. Now everyone losses and those who struggle upgrading mainstream stuff would not loose anything if there was legendary in game

It's the right decision. You may think that people who aren't maxed out yet don't need to bother with it and it gives people who are maxed something to do but the fact that the BiS item becomes even further out of reach for 99% of the playerbase is going to *cricket* a lot of people off. There's like 5 people being loud and upset on the forums because they are p2w/no life who have 5k gold saved up already but you are still the minority and obviously they are not going to cater to you to make you happy and *cricket* off everyone else.

7 minutes ago, Astrohawke said:

It's the right decision. You may think that people who aren't maxed out yet don't need to bother with it and it gives people who are maxed something to do but the fact that the BiS item becomes even further out of reach for 99% of the playerbase is going to *cricket* a lot of people off. There's like 5 people being loud and upset on the forums because they are p2w/no life who have 5k gold saved up already but you are still the minority and obviously they are not going to cater to you to make you happy and *cricket* off everyone else.

Oh look another dude who thinks that players needs to spent 20 hours day to grind money so they could reach legendary thats hardly not true.

Yeah it was not right decision. How would it have any effect on players who will never reach it? If player is now at this day fully upgraded it would just mean they would never even in lvl 50 get that legendary so it would not change anything if they brought it now.

Also having legendary in game would allow other players who dont have money for it make extra money with materials and stuff just because theres 1% players who would be spending more money.

Archived