Assassin's Tab Bugged Against Summoner

TakunDes

I have submitted a support ticket and they've asked me for proof.

i have lv45 Des, LBD, FM and BM and this never happens. 

in this video the bug occurs on 3;37 when i use my 2 and got grabbed. unable to use tab escape (completely greyed out) even though i put 2 points into my tab. note if you watch the video as a whole you will notice i was able to get out of cat grapple in other situations. 

to those saying its intended since summoners can spec their grab to disable tab skills. Sin can do the same with Venom Swarm whcih also disables defence but it does not disable Tab. and Escape skills are escape skills not defence skills.

eLo5Qjn.png

Again, using Venom Swarm as proof is silly because NCsoft is too dumb to translate skills correctly, ESPECIALLY summoner skills.

But yeah, from what I heard it really is a bug that it locks evasion skills sometimes.

Had this happen to me this morning aswell. Was great to meet a triple Summoner setup in Tag with that bug, had to pop Stealth before they even got to grapple. Removing the talent and then adding it again during downtime seemed to fix it. Granted I didn't play a lot of games.

There's so much sh!t going wrong with this game I was genuinely not surprised anyway.

Archived