What is Accuracy for in BNS? < iam BM

Josi

Hello guys iam BM (blade master),

i have one lame question on you can you please tell me why i have to have stack points in accuracy? Actually iam doing everything to change bopae shield to have other stats like defence block and evasion. Actually i nowadays mange to have 3300crit and 1000evasion and 900block  and 39 000HP and i hope finally only 570accuracy (which is 108% propability to hit the target). Any know here which is best amount of accuracy to have? Because i think that this stat is little bit useless. Why to have 120%? Isnt 108% enough? I also think that every class should iam on different stats for me BM its good block stats. So maybe Sin should have huge evasion i dont know. So please answer me. 

Thanks Guys

Just now, Josi said:

Hello guys iam BM (blade master),

i have one lame question on you can you please tell me why i have to have stack points in accuracy? Actually iam doing everything to change bopae shield to have other stats like defence block and evasion. Actually i nowadays mange to have 3300crit and 1000evasion and 900block  and 39 000HP and i hope finally only 570accuracy (which is 108% propability to hit the target). Any know here which is best amount of accuracy to have? Because i think that this stat is little bit useless. Why to have 120%? Isnt 108% enough? I also think that every class should iam on different stats for me BM its good block stats. So maybe Sin should have huge evasion i dont know. So please answer me. 

Thanks Guys

That's to hit things that are your level. Bosses are higher level than you so you need more to hit them. hope that helps some :)

Archived