Forums

So 1 sometimes not working is not intended

Purestic

I just heard about it. I thought it's intended that 1 doesn't work sometimes.

Why isn't it working properly? When I'm soloing something it happens quite frequently that I don't get invis from using 1 (altough I'm standing correctly and everything ofc)

Any way to fix that? Has it something to do with the connection? Or am I just too slow at spamming 1?

it has a multiple bugs that can occur on multiple situations and i think it still is buggy in the lastest KR version so there is virtually %0 chance that we will get a fixed infiltrate. 

1- sometimes when you use 1 and you see yourself turn invis successfully, the enemy turns back after you go invis and suddenly your invis drops.

2- after you use your tab swap on opponents, sometimes you just cannot use your 1 because the server doesnt not update your swapped location, this also happens everytime if you use your 1 too quickly after tab swapping.

3- sometimes infiltrate just doesnt work

---

i did some testing with the razor synapse macros, constant spamming 1 with 50ms doesnt make those bugs dissappear. Though dunno if its just me but using 1 after jumping in midair without pressing any other buttons (incl. WASD) tend to stabilize the invis proc chance and seems to reduce the chance of enemy discovering you. 

Now that you've said it, I've noticed the second bug too.

Alright, I'll try if not pressing any buttons except 1 works better for me. I always moved while doing that I think. And if it's not fixable then it's not that big of a deal anyway.

Archived