"diamond" players

Zadawny

10 minutes ago, Jamein said:

Depends on the class he is against, even a BM has a 100-0 combo or close enough.

Classes that can only chunk about 70% of your HP have that combo on much shorter cooldown. Cat grab for example is back up before your tab escape is. So even if you save your tab escape you can get caught in it and get chunked, where as a KFM if they play their escape right its back up for your combo every single time.

In other words, you can't compare classes like that they all play differently, while one might not have a 100-0 combo, it might have a a combo that can chunk most of your hp and on shorter cooldown than even your tab escape is.

If you can't understand this concept, then there's no point me even trying to explain this to you anymore.

I'll also note I'm not defending KFM's because I play it. I main a BM.

so the answer is he is not going to die right? i don't need to know more keep lying to yourself

2 hours ago, Lapuka said:

I have no problems fighting against KFM, but what gets on my nerve that people thinks that KFM is some sort of pinnacle of skill, they think that if they have KFM in gold they are allowed bash other players who play summoners or destroyers, as they are "PRO", "ELITE " etc I see this all over the place, and most annoying thing is that KFM - you look at it how you want,  it's not difficult to play

And what class do you play? A LBD? KFM is the hardest class to play in the game although that doesn't mean that they are impossible to get good at.

Bet you are just some silver - gold player that just gets shit on every KFM you see because you waste your tab on a Daze lmao.

49 minutes ago, Justsomeone said:

so the answer is he is not going to die right? i don't need to know more keep lying to yourself

At least 3 classes that I know can 100-0 you if you waste your tab >>> Destroyer, BM and KFM... and even Sin can take most of your hp if you *cricket* up.

Just now, Akaigenesis said:

At least 3 classes that I know can 100-0 you if you waste your tab >>> Destroyer, BM and KFM... and even Sin can take most of your hp if you *cricket* up.

I've been 100-0'd by an assassin. Only one guy did it and he played far more aggressive than most I run into.

2 minutes ago, Ghobe said:

I've been 100-0'd by an assassin. Only one guy did it and he played far more aggressive than most I run into.

Yeah, it is only rare because the assassin combo is not as known as the 3rf+fighting spirit combo. If there were guides for the assassin combo I bet everyone would be using it too.

Every class is op, and ofc (at the moment since everyone still new) some classes are easier to get diamond than others... aka Summoner, destroyer, blade dancer.

Obviously KFM and BM are going to be the hardest to get Diamond regardless because they require more skill to play. Sorry but it is true.

As for Diamonds, majority have played the game before, the EU ladder for example, about 75% of those in the top 50 have played on other servers for 6months+.

Now lets get back to the topic at hand, it seems people are trying to promote some elo decay system like League of Legends, that isn't going to happen, the reason a lot of diamond players stop playing is not because they're happy they're diamond - it is because it takes ages to find a game.  I got to 2250 in 3v3, and i had to lose games on purpose with people who were also willing to lose on purpose because it was taking ages to find games, like 30-50minutes...

5 minutes ago, Akaigenesis said:

Yeah, it is only rare because the assassin combo is not as known as the 3rf+fighting spirit combo. If there were guides for the assassin combo I bet everyone would be using it too.

It was brutal...I'd much rather fight that than the current wussy assassin that the majority play too.

34 minutes ago, Hoopla said:

And what class do you play? A LBD? KFM is the hardest class to play in the game although that doesn't mean that they are impossible to get good at.

Bet you are just some silver - gold player that just gets shit on every KFM you see because you waste your tab on a Daze lmao.

Here we go, I bet you're KFM who is just sligtly below bot kfm army at plat, every time you lose you just say yourself "they won because they play no skill clases" etc etc

BM, Assassin and FM requires way more from player to perform good compared to KFM, you say hardest class , don't even joke at best it's somewhere in the middle,

For some reason KFM attracts egoistic, hypocritical, insensitive, elitist morons who are unsatisfied with their e-*cricket* and need to boost in every possible direction, and how do they do that ? By showing how unique and gifted they are to maneuver this self proclaimed "hardest to play" class in game and looking down on others for not doing the same.

13 minutes ago, Lapuka said:

For some reason KFM attracts egoistic, hypocritical, insensitive, elitist morons who are unsatisfied with their e-*cricket* and need to boost in every possible direction, and how do they do that ? By showing how unique and gifted they are to maneuver this self proclaimed "hardest to play" class in game and looking down on others for not doing the same.

Could be because the in game ui told them it was the hardest...no way the game could possibly lie right?

3 hours ago, Lapuka said:

I have no problems fighting against KFM, but what gets on my nerve that people thinks that KFM is some sort of pinnacle of skill, they think that if they have KFM in gold they are allowed bash other players who play summoners or destroyers, as they are "PRO", "ELITE " etc I see this all over the place, and most annoying thing is that KFM - you look at it how you want,  it's not difficult to play

Bet you are just some silver - gold player that just gets shit on every KF

11 minutes ago, Lapuka said:

So Here we go, I bet you're KFM who is just sligtly below bot kfm army at plat, every time you lose you just say yourself "they won because they play no skill clases" etc etc

BM, Assassin and FM requires way more from player to perform good compared to KFM, you say hardest class , don't even joke at best it's somewhere in the middle,

So you are some trash LBD that can't even hit plat/diamond and bitches about KFMs when you play one of the easiest classes in the entire game? If you are so good, try playing a class that actually takes skill and get it to plat/1900+ without crying about every class.

Besides, no one in this thread was saying that they were "gifted" or "special" for getting a KFM to high elo. You were the one that was just crying about losing to them despite playing a LBD and not reflecting on your trash tier skills.

As for classes, BM are in the worst spot atm and everyone agrees to that. But harder to play than KFM? Please. They are just harder to win with because they lacks so many skil points that they need to be efficient.

5 minutes ago, Hoopla said:

So you are some trash LBD that can't even hit plat/diamond and bitches about KFMs when you play one of the easiest classes in the entire game? If you are so good, try playing a class that actually takes skill and get it to plat/1900+ without crying about every class.

Besides, no one in this thread was saying that they were "gifted" or "special" for getting a KFM to high elo. You were the one that was just crying about losing to them despite playing a LBD and not reflecting on your trash tier skills.

As for classes, BM are in the worst spot atm and everyone agrees to that. But harder to play than KFM? Please. They are just harder to win with because they lacks so many skil points that they need to be efficient.

I have to agree with him in some regards. The only really hard part about KFM is 3RF, after that KFM are kinda simple. FM, BM and Sins are all more diverse and harder to master classes IMO.

33 minutes ago, Hoopla said:

you are prime example of what I told in my previous post, players like you makes majority of KFM player base, and it's more toxic than whole community together. For good of this game and people who are nice, just keep your ego in check, you're not better than silver summoner,you just know more about the game because I bet you were playing on some Russian or Korean server to know game before it launches so you can show of how "skillful" you are, that's sad .. yeah sad   

3 minutes ago, Lapuka said:

you are prime example of what I told in my previous post, players like you makes majority of KFM player base, and it's more toxic than whole community together. For good of this game and people who are nice, just keep your ego in check, you're not better than silver summoner,you just know more about the game because I bet you were playing on some Russian or Korean server to know game before it launches so you can show of how "skillful" you are, that's sad .. yeah sad   

Didn't play in another server. And like I said, no one was flaunting about how "gifted" or "great" of a player they were for hitting a high elo with their respective class.

You are the one that bashed every KFM player for being a trash tier player that can't even hit a decent elo with an easy faceroll class while calling KFM a faceroll class (lmao).

What a joke. Stop clowning around if you don't want to be told off next time.

6 minutes ago, Hoopla said:

Didn't play in another server. And like I said, no one was flaunting about how "gifted" or "great" of a player they were for hitting a high elo with their respective class.

You are the one that bashed every KFM player for being a trash tier player that can't even hit a decent elo with an easy faceroll class while calling KFM a faceroll class (lmao).

What a joke. Stop clowning around if you don't want to be told off next time.

Read second post of this topic, he almost literally said if you're not KFM you're trash / period, and you keep saying things that "I said" that I didn't actually said , I'm not bashing every KFM players only those who are like this:

45 minutes ago, Hoopla said:

Archived