"diamond" players

Zadawny

Just now, Zadawny said:

If you get to diamond and have to afk the rest of the season because you can't keep it, you don't deserve it. Bye.

i actually agree. if your proud of your diamond title you can allways screenshot it as a momento that you actually earned it, if your a BM, or a FM or a KFM or assassin i respect you, the rest of you lots... not so much :P go back to a class that requires actual skills to pull off , 

I think you should 'unlock' rewards based on your highest rank you achieved in the current season (much like it is in hearthstone). That would already make it so that (more) people continue playing after they hit a rank where they are afraid to drop again.

I believe many don´t stop, because they would drop below diamond and they are too proud of their achievement. They stop, because dropping below diamond denies them access to the best zen bean pouches. So they farm 3v3 to get hongmoon skills and such.

Imo you should be able to buy diamond zen bean pouches for the rest of the season once you where diamond for only one match.

You could still give dedicated rewards to like the top 10 players at the end of each season.

Can´t really say anything on the current situation in diamond ranks (que times, opponent diversity, etc.), since i´m still too bad to make it there.

I find this to be true.

This is why  gold players keep on fighting, I'm still a long way to get to diamond.. but I dont see myself droping out of gold so I can farm in 1 v 1 as well if I wish.

To tell the truth .. if lets say I do get to diamond ( I'm a FM ) ..I dont think I would be scared of loosing the rank.. as if you get that rank as a class thats hard to play.. and not like spin to win or 2 v 1.. think you got a fair chance to have some real fun.... but it dose hurt when some people only press 1 skill and think "I'm pro" .

Nothing we can do.. but o well.

N3ro speaks the truth. There's absolutely no point to continue queueing unless you're doing it just for the fun of it rather than the reward of remaining diamond. You got the achievement, weekly rewards aren't in yet and there's still plenty of time before the end season rewards are handed out. Why risk losing your 10 extra Soulstones every 2000 beans when Tag Match already gives more beans anyway?

As for the class stuff, I'll play a real class again when my latency isn't so insanely high that I can only play a faceroll Summoner at a high rating.
#fixEUservers

All they need to do is implement decay over an inactive period OR make it so that for you to actually drop from Diamond to Plat, Plat to Gold, etc, that your MMR has to be super low. This would at least create a threshold in case someone has a couple bad games or something. I'm not sure if players see the end of season rewards as worth as well but that is some sort of motivation to at least place higher.

And lol at the "class require skill" comments. ;p While I do personally have a Destroyer, Force Master, and Blade Master at 45, ironically I enjoy Blade  Master pvp more. Destroyer falls off after a certain rating threshold but the game play still feels too linear to pvp often on for me. Need to try Force Master again though.

4 hours ago, Dalapie said:

i actually agree. if your proud of your diamond title you can allways screenshot it as a momento that you actually earned it, if your a BM, or a FM or a KFM or assassin i respect you, the rest of you lots... not so much :P go back to a class that requires actual skills to pull off , 

KFM requires skill, don't joke, even summoner is more difficult to play than this face roll bullshit, even farm bots can get plat with KFM

Just now, Lapuka said:

KFM requires skill, don't joke, even summoner is more difficult to play than this face roll bullshit, even farm bots can get plat with KFM

ahahah i would like to see you pull a perfect 3rf combo off on a stunned target that doesnt get broken by tremor because ani cancel fails and he gets out of cc and kills you , summoners require little to no skills because 2 enemies is controlled with the same amount or less hotkeys than other classes

1 minute ago, Dalapie said:

ahahah i would like to see you pull a perfect 3rf combo off on a stunned target that doesnt get broken by tremor because ani cancel fails and he gets out of cc and kills you , summoners require little to no skills because 2 enemies is controlled with the same amount or less hotkeys than other classes

so only thing that stops you from 100-0 while blind folded without counter play is that you fail ani cancel and ruin your combo ? that's so "skillful" wow

3 minutes ago, Lapuka said:

so only thing that stops you from 100-0 while blind folded without counter play is that you fail ani cancel and ruin your combo ? that's so "skillful" wow

Not blowing your tab escape before KFM's use tremor or Searing Palm stops you from going 100-0.

If you hit tab after a triple kick or a Comet strike it's your own fault, you can either take 20% damage or 100% damage, up to you.

7 minutes ago, Jamein said:

Not blowing your tab escape before KFM's use tremor or Searing Palm stops you from going 100-0.

If you hit tab after a triple kick or a Comet strike it's your own fault, you can either take 20% damage or 100% damage, up to you.

I have no problems fighting against KFM, but what gets on my nerve that people thinks that KFM is some sort of pinnacle of skill, they think that if they have KFM in gold they are allowed bash other players who play summoners or destroyers, as they are "PRO", "ELITE " etc I see this all over the place, and most annoying thing is that KFM - you look at it how you want,  it's not difficult to play

3 minutes ago, Lapuka said:

I have no problems with KFM, but what gets on my nerve that people thinks that KFM is some sort of pinnacle of skill, they think that if they have KFM in gold they are allowed bash other players who play summoners or destroyers, as they are "PRO", "ELITE " etc I see this all over the place, and most annoying thing is that KFM - you look at it how you want,  it's not difficult to play

Compared to a summoner/Destroyer/blade dancer a KFM definitely has a higher learning curve.

Just now, Jamein said:

Compared to a summoner/Destroyer a KFM definitely has a higher learning curve.

atm blade masters is the hardest class in the game to play, then force master, then kung fu master, then assassin, blade dancer, destroyer, then summoner. in that order. disagree if you want but its the truth

24 minutes ago, Jamein said:

oh yes because he will not perma stun  you 5s after you tab escape his 3rf right?

11 minutes ago, Justsomeone said:

oh yes because he will not perma stun  you 5s after you tab escape his 3rf right?

Do you understand what a KFM's skills are? What his stuns are? I just told you when to save your tab for so that you don't go 100-0 and get perma stunned.

3 minutes ago, Jamein said:

Do you understand what a KFM's skills are? What his stuns are? I just told you when to save your tab for so that you don't go 100-0 and get perma stunned.

If you can go 100 to 0 from a perma stun, that should raise flags, not make you think that people should save escape(s).

18 minutes ago, OddFinrir said:

If you can go 100 to 0 from a perma stun, that should raise flags, not make you think that people should save escape(s).

Not really, considering the entire PVP aspect of the game is based around understanding your opponent and countering there skill set/outplaying them you shouldn't be putting yourself in bad situations.

Not saying it doesn't happen, but the point is you're getting 100-0 based on your own mistake (or the KFM outplayed you and baited your tab) which is why your opponent won.

Same concept if I tab at the wrong time against an assassin, or if you tab against a BD that still has draw stance RB stun and 2 stun up he can wipe out most of your HP. Screw up the tab against a summoner and use it on anything other than cat grab and you're looking at most of your HP gone.

KFM tremor is the big stun, if they use it chances are they are going all in, save your tab for that (orth e searing palm applied just after it if you really want) and it'll be back off cooldown before tremor is. You won't go 100-0 then.

Basically, you get outplayed you lose, you make mistakes you lose. Same goes against every class.

6 minutes ago, Jamein said:

Not really, considering the entire PVP aspect of the game is based around understanding your opponent and countering there skill set/outplaying them you shouldn't be putting yourself in bad situations.

Not saying it doesn't happen, but the point is you're getting 100-0 based on your own mistake (or the KFM outplayed you and baited your tab) which is why your opponent won.

Same concept if I tab at the wrong time against an assassin, or if you tab against a BD that still has draw stance RB stun and 2 stun up he can wipe out most of your HP. Screw up the tab against a summoner and use it on anything other than cat grab and you're looking at most of your HP gone.

KFM tremor is the big stun, if they use it chances are they are going all in, save your tab for that (orth e searing palm applied just after it if you really want) and it'll be back off cooldown before tremor is. You won't go 100-0 then.

Basically, you get outplayed you lose, you make mistakes you lose. Same goes against every class.

7 minutes ago, Jamein said:

if a kfm waste his tab he is going to die 100-0? i don't think so, then we have a imbalance here

1 minute ago, Justsomeone said:

if a kfm waste his tab he is going to die 100-0? i don't think so, then we have a imbalance here

Tremor, 3 second stun 45 second cooldown. - Longer than your tab escape CD

Rising Dragon. 2 second stun 36 second cooldown - same as your tab escape.

Searing Palm, 2 second stun after 8 Hits, 36 second cooldown - same as your tab escape.

All 3 generally used in the 100-0 combo.

Quit spamming your tab escape at the first possible opportunity and you'll be fine. Or just keep crying on the forums I don't really mind which, there are plenty of other classes who can take nearly your full HP bar out and their stuns are on much shorter cooldowns.

Sorry, but in this case I'm just gonna have to say Learn2Play.

6 minutes ago, Jamein said:

Tremor, 3 second stun 45 second cooldown. - Longer than your tab escape CD

Rising Dragon. 2 second stun 36 second cooldown - same as your tab escape.

Searing Palm, 2 second stun after 8 Hits, 36 second cooldown - same as your tab escape.

All 3 generally used in the 100-0 combo.

Quit spamming your tab escape at the first possible opportunity and you'll be fine. Or just keep crying on the forums I don't really mind which, there are plenty of other classes who can take nearly your full HP bar out and their stuns are on much shorter cooldowns.

Sorry, but in this case I'm just gonna have to say Learn2Play.

answer my question if a kfm waste his tab he is going to die from 100-0?

Just now, Justsomeone said:

answer my question if a kfm waste his tab he is going to die from 100-0?

Depends on the class he is against, even a BM has a 100-0 combo or close enough.

Classes that can only chunk about 70% of your HP have that combo on much shorter cooldown. Cat grab for example is back up before your tab escape is. So even if you save your tab escape you can get caught in it and get chunked, where as a KFM if they play their escape right its back up for your combo every single time.

In other words, you can't compare classes like that they all play differently, while one might not have a 100-0 combo, it might have a a combo that can chunk most of your hp and on shorter cooldown than even your tab escape is.

If you can't understand this concept, then there's no point me even trying to explain this to you anymore.

I'll also note I'm not defending KFM's because I play it. I main a BM.

Archived