**** Account Locked due to suspicious activities ****

Fangjie

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DinDy said:

When did they replied the message to you?.. I am still waiting for my ticket to be replied with.. T_T.. i do hope i'll get the same response as it is also my case

It was about 3 hrs ago (4:38am for me). They will have a backlog of support tickets with people having the same issue it might just take some time for it to be sorted out completely.

2 minutes ago, TheCrimsonMerc19 said:

It was about 3 hrs ago (4:38am for me). They will have a backlog of support tickets with people having the same issue it might just take some time for it to be sorted out completely.

when did you summit your ticket? did you email them through support or just put in a ticket on a new account?

thanks 

1 minute ago, manaswordz said:

when did you summit your ticket? did you email them through support or just put in a ticket on a new account?

thanks 

I submitted my ticket about 12hrs ago, more and likely they have just sorted my ticket out as i posted on Reddit, Twitter & emailed support
Reddit Post - https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/41udfc/account_ban_ping_reduction_tools_avoid_using_asap/

Just now, TheCrimsonMerc19 said:

I submitted my ticket about 12hrs ago, more and likely they have just sorted my ticket out as i posted on Reddit, Twitter & emailed support
Reddit Post - https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/41udfc/account_ban_ping_reduction_tools_avoid_using_asap/

i would assume its not the ping booster more like a problem in their end so they are trying to fix one by one.

3 minutes ago, TheCrimsonMerc19 said:

:( i submitted the email to support@bladeandsoul.com + put in the ticket on other account more than 20hrs ago and still not even a reply 

Hello,

Thank you for contacting NCSOFT. We have reviewed the details of the action. As a result, we have completely removed the action and restored access to the account. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve this matter for you.

Regards,

Frasercain
NCSOFT Support Team

Did anyone got order declined sometimes    ( Thank you for shopping with us. Unfortunately, your order has been declined.)     before they success Purchase Founders Pack.

My friend got money lose even from  order declined.

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

We're investigating the affected accounts and the support team will update everyone involved within their submitted support tickets. Our stance on proxy services/WTFast is that we don't official support it, however we don't ban accounts based solely on proxy usage even if players who use them do so at their own risk.

If your account has been affected, please contact customer support as they will be able to investigate the issue further. We apologize for any inconvenience. 

6 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

however we don't ban accounts based solely on proxy usage

Hi Rukkirii,

If we request a explanation to why our accounts were banned in our support ticket how likely are we to get a response?

The main issue i'd like to have cleared up is if the ban was given due to the fact that it was accessed multiple times by different IP Addresses (WTFast) as most ISP's in australia do not provide a static IP address (meaning the issue will arise again for most of the Australian player base)

6 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

Greetings,

We're investigating the affected accounts and the support team will update everyone involved within their submitted support tickets. Our stance on proxy services/WTFast is that we don't official support it, however we don't ban accounts based solely on proxy usage even if players who use them do so at their own risk.

If your account has been affected, please contact customer support as they will be able to investigate the issue further. We apologize for any inconvenience. 

and if i have dynamic ip will my account get lock in later on use?

Hi everyone,

I've been unbanned as well. After an almost 24 hour wait. Hoping for everyone to receive their good news soon too. 

Have emailed them to clarify whether we can continue using WTFast, and whether our accounts might get locked again if we do so. Will update here when I get a reply. 

#PatienceEveryone

Archived