**** Account Locked due to suspicious activities ****

Fangjie

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, manaswordz said:

Still no replied from support email or from ticket... 15hrs + 

in twitter comment they say WTFast should not be the reason to get ban... https://twitter.com/BladeAndSoulOps/status/689888407946924032

Yet I am banned for only using WTFast.... 

From the looks of it, there are a lot of people having this issue so NC is probably trying to find the source of the problem, if it is a problem with their detection system or something, and then take the claims one at a time...this could take a while.

1 minute ago, GrimmieBoy said:

From the looks of it, there are a lot of people having this issue so NC is probably trying to find the source of the problem, if it is a problem with their detection system or something, and then take the claims one at a time...this could take a while.

which really suck because i have 9k Ncoin tied to that account and all the exclusive items.....

Not only that, but this is the main NCSOFT account and it locked me out of all their other games

1 minute ago, manaswordz said:

which really suck because i have 9k Ncoin tied to that account and all the exclusive items.....

Not only that, but this is the main NCSOFT account and it locked me out of all their other games

Yea same here...its funny how in their other games they will just institute a ban but for this they are closing accounts...doesn't make sense.

well if its not cause of WTFast than what issit? i've played 2days. Never did any trades except selling items on market. Really hope its error on their side. Can see from the twitter they have a lot of other issues like Long waiting time to join servers/Players getting Dced very often. Hope they address this issue as fast as possible.

Just now, echicho said:

Never had these type of issues on their other games tbh, hopefully it gets fixed soon, its a rather important issue too since potentially more people will get banned in the same manner.

If this actually an error and the system just starts locking accounts, they are going to have a shit storm and a half, if they don't already...it doesn't help that you can't actually call a customer service dept to figure it out either...I tried and the directory infinitely loops around and the only person I talked to was in the UK and told me to email support to get it taken care of :/

1 minute ago, Chrys said:

would really like to hear an official reply to this issue from staff :)

They would have to give a forward stance on the issue, which they will never do. They like just hinting it so that we can never say "But you said it was ok".

1 minute ago, echicho said:

well a shitstorm might get them to actually fix the issue so i guess its a good thing lol. Now we just have to wait until they decide to either unban everyone or go on case by case bases which will take a lot longer.

the fact that it's been a while, with no statement from the staff other than "make a ticket" is suspect, and a little shady imo. 

my friend had this happen to him yesterday, submitted a ticket, and just got a reply today

"Thank you for contacting NCSOFT. We have reviewed the details of the action. As a result, we have completely removed the action and restored access to the account. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve this matter for you."

best of luck to the rest of you. 

I got a solution....don't use 3rd party programs and you wont get banned.

And for those of you whining about getting banned for using 3rd party programs, perhaps you should have read the EULA to realize you can't use 3rd party programs. However, unless this is your very first time playing any game ever, you should already have known this.

1 minute ago, CleverJ said:

So sorry to hear about whats happening to some of you >< has anyone who lives in NA/EU or just somewhat close to the servers gotten their account locked for using WTfast?

I am in the UK at the moment and I was using Battleping when I got locked...don't know if that is the reason though. I wasn't doing anything else so I am assuming it was for that reason.

8 minutes ago, triplethreat said:

And for those of you whining about getting banned for using 3rd party programs, perhaps you should have read the EULA to realize you can't use 3rd party programs. However, unless this is your very first time playing any game ever, you should already have known this.

Ignorance is a bliss i guess. People are even getting banned for have a DYNAMIC IP, how is that not a problem in your eyes? and using vpn should never result in a ban unless you're from a blocked country, which the majority of us are not.

I am glad to hear that at least 1 person has been unbanned from this, looks like it should be fixed hopefully soon. 

11 minutes ago, KenjiroHayashi said:

my friend had this happen to him yesterday, submitted a ticket, and just got a reply today

"Thank you for contacting NCSOFT. We have reviewed the details of the action. As a result, we have completely removed the action and restored access to the account. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve this matter for you."

best of luck to the rest of you. 

Hopefully this happens to the rest of us *fingers crossed*

On 18/01/2016 at 4:16 AM, Youmukon said:

Hello Fangjie,

I am really sorry to hear that your are unable to log on your NC Account. In that very case (and only in that case), you can reach to our Support Team by sending an email directly to: support@bladeandsoul.com.

Our Support Team will most likely ask you questions first in order to verify your identity and to make sure that you are the owner of the account (since you will submit a ticket without being logged on). They will then be able to assist you!

To everyone else: please always log on with your NC Account before submitting a ticket if you are able too! This is really important for our Support Team as it will enable them to reply faster. You will save time too! And all other players waiting for their ticket to be answered as well :) Your cooperation is greatly appreciated, thanks again!

I like seeing devs hard at work : D , gj guys you have built us a great mmo , and by the looks ofit we get premium customer service too . Thanyou guys.

18 minutes ago, triplethreat said:

i got locked away without using nothing

Archived