**** Account Locked due to suspicious activities ****

Fangjie

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NCWest staff, check your petition. We are not going to accept this suspension.

Proof has been given, that 3 people are playing from the same IP Address on 3 different PHYSICAL machines, which won't give you the permission banning those accounts!

We are not multiclienting / multiboxing or however you guys call that, hence there is no ToS violation at all.

Ticket ID: #4579561, recheck it.

We want to play now, and not later or never, just because your staff members or the system detection are causing wrong suspicions!

3 minutes ago, SENTlENT said:

NCWest staff, check your petition. We are not going to accept this suspension.

Proof has been given, that 3 people are playing from the same IP Address on 3 different PHYSICAL machines, which won't give you the permission banning those accounts!

We are not multiclienting / multiboxing or however you guys call that, hence there is no ToS violation at all.

Ticket ID: #4579561, recheck it.

We want to play now, and not later or never, just because your staff members or the system detection are causing wrong suspicions!

So home network is problematic by NCsoft eyes?

this is strange.

1 minute ago, Rhinala said:

So home network is problematic by NCsoft eyes?

this is strange.

It seems to be bother NCSoft/NCWest, since 3 of our accounts got banned for no reason. And we used to enjoy this game. There was no reason and justifying reason banning us from the game. And the funny thing is "Click Contact GM on NCSoft webpage bla bla", sure, while getting the message on our login "Your account has been suspended" - therefore we cannot even do this step.

This is pretty messed up and annoying if game companies having no clue about the Router/Modem system people are using. Dunno how other countries are handling IPv4 addresses, but ours will be shared among each either-cable and wireless lan connected machine, and we have 5 of em (3 PCs and 2 Laptops - programming/developing business, MSSQL and such, don't judge the amount of tech :P).

Yea. They just replied the same usual plain boring text "Account information, birthday, how many accounts linked" bla bla, and they ain't responding anymore.

Guess we have to wait 2-3 days for their mistake re-enabling an overrated and outdated game protection causing this mess.

I have absolutely no understanding for this issue.

Everything was simply fine before this messy GameGuard got re-enabled. I bet, most of the ingame players, whose who are more than bad acting (leechers, insulting dudes, etc) just abused the either Report Spammer or Report Bot function. We have absolutely no understanding about the ban of our accounts here. Waiting for 2 hours, since we wrote a ticket to NCSoft/NCWest, and yet still waiting for the progression sides of NC. We proved, that we got suspended without any reason. And I thought I could just chill after my daily work -.-' instead messing around with such issues.

this is such a kick in the nuts. i am still awaiting a response from support on why my  account was locked due to suspicious activity. if they are going to lock an account there should be an email sent  displaying the  reasons  for it  and not have to wait  a week for support to tell you.

Still no response and I predict that we will get an answer late monday or even tuesday ...

That kind of mess never happened on other MMORPGs. I just don't understand this -.-

Even played Warframe with friends on my network (since, hey, 100mbit/s down is quite more than stable gaming for all) and yet, 3 years, everybody is still active, no one got a warning nor got a warning - a good point. NC, how about warning people instead of banning them instantly for ever due to suspicious behavior, which in this case, seems to be more than wrong.

27 minutes ago, Amizsu said:

Any official information about it anywhere? Anyone know anything? If they wont response me to monday- im not gonna play longer...

The only statement I got is this one here:

Which seems like, yea, we are wasting our time till monday. If it is like that, and we are not getting anything in exchange being banned for no reason, then we are going to leave this game. Me and my brother ain't that happy about the insta ban, since NCSoft/West hasn't considered that people playing from the same Root will have the same IP (well, this can be the only reason banning us, since GameGuard was untouched and macros were not possible afterall). I am tired about the lack of system checks.

Played other games for years and haven't saw any kind of equal mess like here on BnS EU/NA.

Ok so i got exact same issue yesterday  i filled a ticket my account got unbanned and i was happily playing again

then again out of nowhere i get disconnected and same thing HAPPENS AGAIN IN 24 HOURS ? 2 bans ? in 24 hours while all i did was do my daily quests   1 bsh4 run with my guildies and some solo/tag arena for dailies too

can someone explain me what the FCK IS GOING ON ? 

Really b*llshit what is going on atm, they are just doing nothing. I did not even got a automatic message because of the ticket or something. I have lost my fait in B&S and I really do not understand why they not are trying to help people. 

Instead of helping people they are just happy making a live stream and acting like there is nothing going on.

They really need to make this up for the banned players, or they will lose alot of players. I am sure that many other players have lost their faith in B&S just like me.

There is not even a excuse message on facebook/twitter/forums. Just to make clear that they are working on it. This is really a shame of NCsoft and Blade and Soul.

I have never seen something like this happen in my 10 years of gaming.

I have no more words for all this and how they are handling it.

Archived