**** Account Locked due to suspicious activities ****

Fangjie

I have the excact same apology as you @Janiv

I am very pleased to know I can get off work and start playing again without interruption. I´d love to know what triggered the suspension, so I may better avoid triggering it again by coincidence. I´d hate to uninstall my Razor software, but I guess its better than dealing with random suspensions.

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An advice to all the people.

Do not create more than 1 ticket.

Creating more tickets won´t get you through faster - in fact it will only add to the queues,

I submitted 1 ticket (no more or less). I wrote in a clear, informative but to-the-point-fashion and was replied and resolved in the same day, within 5 hours. That´s quite good service in a F2P game where I knew the tickets was piling up today and much faster than my expection hoped for.

Good work NCsoft support!

Everyone telling its our fault and we did something wrong should just check the tons of similar threads, I bet its cause gameguard got activated at wendsday and deactivated later in the night without a serverdown.

REALLY I PLAY around 20 years MMOs and I NEVER GOT a BAN nor even a Warning never ever before this day ... I play ALWAYS Legit, If my party trys to cheat/exploit/glitch whatever I ALWAYS left the grp and report them, I HATE it. Im not even using special gamegear just a usual keyboard and a 5 Keymouse, Its absolutly insane if ppl play with Makro gear and think that is skill to programm 0,2 or 0,4sec delay for some anicancle shit. Im 42 destroyer and except the tons of crash I have everyday I level my toon as usual, I didnt anything with RMT, I own 7g ingame with 1 char.

So everyone telling me there would be a reason for my or most of the bans here ... go and tell this to your toilett seat or whatever, but leave the ppl here alone, we got enougth to do with these issus, we dont need you as well

7 minutes ago, Miryle said:

Everyone telling its our fault and we did something wrong should just check the tons of similar threads, I bet its cause gameguard got activated at wendsday and deactivated later in the night without a serverdown.

REALLY I PLAY around 20 years MMOs and I NEVER GOT a BAN nor even a Warning never ever before this day ... I play ALWAYS Legit, If my party trys to cheat/exploit/glitch whatever I ALWAYS left the grp and report them, I HATE it. Im not even using special gamegear just a usual keyboard and a 5 Keymouse, Its absolutly insane if ppl play with Makro gear and think that is skill to programm 0,2 or 0,4sec delay for some anicancle shit. Im 42 destroyer and except the tons of crash I have everyday I level my toon as usual, I didnt anything with RMT, I own 7g ingame with 1 char.

So everyone telling me there would be a reason for my or most of the bans here ... go and tell this to your toilett seat or whatever, but leave the ppl here alone, we got enougth to do with these issus, we dont need you as well

Don´t think too much about it.

I am a veteran mmo-player as well, and I took this suspension quite calmy. I made a ticket and waited to get a response, which came quite fast and cleared by suspicions.

I haven´t had a single player accusing me for hacks, rmt or other - well with the exception of azrealkun who hinted that I had been exploiting the door-glitch, but he´s just on a witchhunt to get me, for defending summoner class.

I have the same problem as you guys. Account got locked without a reason.

Submitted a ticket and sended an email.

Did anyone allready got a reply from ticket/email? How long did it take? 

Or anybody knows how long it normally take at NCsoft? It's my first game from this developer.

14 minutes ago, AngelSupport said:

Got a response, they asked me to verify account details which I have sent them a reply. Waiting for a reply back from them now.

Been waiting since 8am gmt 

Same response at my ticket .... they just "copy - paste"

9 minutes ago, Rhinala said:

My daughter Account recived the massage

For no apparent reason, is there a way to resolve it. tried to contact customer service (hope they are customer support).

Isn't it that right ? Their submitting link isn't even working.. i had to get the email from twitter... support@bladeandsoul.com if that isn't it what can i say lol

3 hours ago, ketone said:

Isn't trading NC coins for golds or golds for NC coins illegal? unless you do it through their trading system.

There is a system for trading golds to NCoin or whatever like that. If you press Ctrl+C ingame, you'll see legit trading will open.

Todays so many ppl get banned ? is this new kinda of bots ? banning legit players ?

Just now, Rhinala said:

How can you open a ticket in the account thing if i cant even use the account in the forum and i cant open a support ticket without it?

i will try the mail that LuciferDawnsts suggested thanx for helping.Insert other media

I opened "AhmetBey" for only open a ticket. So you can try it too only 1 more e-mails.

tried to log in several times, made up insane new passwords for her when was prompted for new password, tried to log in again few seconds ago but the account is banned.

Will try to open a ticket for her using this account thanx for the help :)

5 minutes ago, Lemonades said:

So has anybody else gotten this again for no reason, because I am beginning to think they're just banning people again for no reason. Literally I logged off for the night and when I woke up I was apparently locked out of my account and I was asleep!

Again or first time ? i didn't get it one more time. I lived it too as you can see on my first reply. But they help me. If so many ppls contact them for that, they will must fix that problem or it will make a big RIOT.

Archived