**** Account Locked due to suspicious activities ****

Fangjie

40 minutes ago, Brog3x said:

how can  I be guilty at RMT selling without having any gold or without making any trades/mails to anyone apart myself ? LOL my account literally has 3 piece of gold as I am always buying essences for toons to skip farming lol

Alot of bot farm essences man maybe the *cricket* system traced you by this.

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what you call this, i bought 60€ worth of coins, friday morning ill try log in and it says nay. I have played normally dungeons/pvp/pve dailies etc, farmed Pirate weapon and siren jewelry, in other words, used plenty of hours. Its scam if they wont open my account.

As i said you don't need to prove shit toward me i believe you did do something to get yourself banned.
And to eleborate any cash spend is seen as a donation towards the progression of the game, you are not entitled to anything if you change your cash to virtual currency.

1 hour ago, Inkheart said:

5 minutes ago, ketone said:

Isn't trading NC coins for golds or golds for NC coins illegal? unless you do it through their trading system.

No. If it is, then anyone who "gifted" NCoin for gold is considered RMT and needs to be banned.

Real Money Trading, Account Sharing and Selling 
We can’t allow real money trading or advertising for account sharing on the forums. Selling anything for real money, be it digital items, services or physical products is not allowed.

Just now, Inkheart said:

Yes people dont get banned for nothing, i have no obligation to believe your word. and from your weak slander i can conclude i am glad that you are not a part of the community anymore.

Please people, stop doing the "Guilty until proven innocent". Another guy posted on forum yesterday for being banned and all he did was used the F7 clan recruitment announcement. The same RMT trading reason was given for his ban.

NCS NA has an automated banning system, but the system isn't perfect.

As others have said you need to contact support and explain the situation. Human errors do happen so maybe it was a mistake. Maybe you got reported a lot for being a bot and trying to sell things in chat, who knows. It is an issue between you and NcSoft not you + the forum community + Ncsoft.

Apparently NCSoft started to use Ban Hammer lol now the most typical of those players who got the Ban Hammer is something around these lines: "ive not bougth any gold or abused exploited Ongong door bug etc"

Later will be worse i think when some get back from school or work and find out they got banned, the forum and reddit will be flooded with same or similar posts even more. It is possible ofc some players actualy got caught in the "Ban Hammer Net" but majority for sure are not innocent.

So now 1 million question for u guys is NCSoft did or is doing rigth by using of the Ban Hammer or not?

P.S: please there is not need to flame each other regardless their opinion/s keep it civil folks, bash and slash will not help any of us.

Thanks

1 minute ago, AttacKat said:

Please people, stop doing the "Guilty until proven innocent". Another guy posted on forum yesterday for being banned and all he did was used the F7 clan recruitment announcement. The same RMT trading reason was given for his ban.

NCS NA has an automated banning system, but the system isn't perfect.

I blame Gameguard.

No really, Grand Chase, Elsword, Blade and Soul, Ragnarok, any game with Gameguard on it has always done something stupid. I still recall how Gameguard detects my nVidia GeForce Experience as a third party threat lol

I got same i was yesterday night playing just normally and today i was about to log in and " System error 3746 " and " Due to suspicious activity account locked.. 

and not even using any macros/suspicious progams either to deserve this and sended ticket and waiting for their answer

12 minutes ago, Inkheart said:

@Uberior
and @AttacKat i never claimed such a thing, i only said i would believe ncsoft over Uberior himself. I even mentioned how he has nothing to prove towards us but towards ncsoft.

There is nothing we users need to prove. This game logs everything you do and they are all saved in data logs. What NCS NA needs to do is review the data logs on any perm ban of paying customers before allowing their automated system issue the instant perm ban and ban only AFTER a review.

We need to stop this automated "guild until proven innocent" process, and it is the wrong way to build good customer relation.

Seems that you can get banned without reason after all.. this morning couldnt log in and now i got this via e-mail.

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting NCSOFT. We have reviewed the details of the action. As a result, we have completely removed the action and restored access to the account. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve this matter for you.

Regards,

Frasercain
NCSOFT Support Team"

So yeah all those who had doubts, kriket for you!

I discovered that my account is also locked due to supsicious activities for the first time since release. I hope it's just a coincidence that this happens a couple of days after I created a Destroyer for 3rd character.

It's also rather frustrating that I had to make a second account just so I could post on the forums or even better contact support through the ticket system. I would have liked that I could at least login to the support system, instead I had to send a regular e-mail and god knows when they will read that.

I sincerely hope they fix this soon as it seems this is not an isolated incident. Plenty of false-positives going around if u read the forum. 

All we can do is bump every single thread in this forum about this issue and hope it gets noticed and fixed asap :D

So yeah, my account was locked when i logged this morning and now i got e-mail saying it was for nothing. So i lost almost day from my membership, is there going to be some discount? i doubt it. Anyways, those who had doubts, kriket to you, and shame on you!

Archived