**** Account Locked due to suspicious activities ****

Fangjie

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Inkheart said:

you apperantly did a real money trade which is against the ToS.

I did not, so whats the TOS ? they can look their history all purchases has been made for my own characters only which includes character slots and a premium subcriptions extendmant

they better find a compensation for this faulty ban system!, 

Just now, Brog3x said:

Welcome to the club,

I've been banned as a RMT seller without any gold and am a premium member, without any suspicious activities, at least havent had any that I knew of.

Banned as RMT Seller is the general category. This category includes also Spam, like looking for clan members and spamming the recruiting message in the faction chat.

1 minute ago, Equilibria said:

Banned as RMT Seller is the general category. This category includes also Spam, like looking for clan members and spamming the recruiting message in the faction chat.

u just approved how poor the managment system of ban is and they don't do anything to fix this 

You people need to use your smartphones for people with google emails, download the google authentication app, activate the authentication on your accounts. 6 digit pin changes every 10 or 20 seconds and is needed to access your character. It should help curb unauthorized access in game. 

3 minutes ago, Inkheart said:

You apperantly either bought or sold gold outside the normal channels.
and @TheRealElvis I got in the 1000's of gold trough legit channels, and have not been flagged.

The only thing that happened in last days with my account is that I send 1 gold to my alt to buy deva's essence to skip farming for it. ( same account character) 

else then that, the usual leveling, farming. so no I have not bought anything neither sold 

Funny thing, I actually got my second account banned out of the blue as well..

And I don't know what kind of "suspicious activities" they think I was performing on that account, I mainly use it to create and test out character presets, maybe creating and deleting a ton of characters got it flagged as suspicious?? LOL.

Just now, Tolzray said:

Funny thing, I actually got my second account banned out of the blue as well..

And I don't know what kind of "suspicious activities" they think I was performing on that account, I mainly use it to create and test out character presets, maybe creating and deleting a ton of characters got it flagged as suspicious?? LOL.

I doubt that you should think too much about it. Seems like the bans are semi-automatical and not manual. I suspect they simply just ban people who got flagged with X. Then they unban the people that complains after a small investigation when it turns up they doesn´t have any suspicious activities. I read alot of people got unbanned as well quite fast after submitting a ticket.

I doubt the process will be as fast today, since we´re past normal US workning hours now and the pile of bans been massive today, judging from the forum posts.

Lots of people complaining about bans in forums usually means ncsoft is doing a great job of banning. From past experience usually 99% of people who complain in the forums about being banned are usually guilty and just trying to get their account back by starting a ruckus with the community. 

Well forgive me for assuming but last 4 days i see ppl mavroing in arena a lot they even do skills whithout u be there cause they also stup not canceling macro.

God bless fraps 24/7 tecording in arena n believe me its easy to know if someone is macroing n its easier gor ncsoft to compare ur usuall skill intervals so if u average is like 20 n in some point is 5 gotchhha

2 minutes ago, Victorion2 said:

I doubt that you should think too much about it. Seems like the bans are semi-automatical and not manual. I suspect they simply just ban people who got flagged with X. Then they unban the people that complains after a small investigation when it turns up they doesn´t have any suspicious activities. I read alot of people got unbanned as well quite fast after submitting a ticket.

I doubt the process will be as fast today, since we´re past normal US workning hours now and the pile of bans been massive today, judging from the forum posts.

Oh yeah, I'm not too worried about it, I know I did nothing wrong.

I just thought it was funny, I literally just use that account to recreate characters and take screenshots haha...

how can  I be guilty at RMT selling without having any gold or without making any trades/mails to anyone apart myself ? LOL my account literally has 3 piece of gold as I am always buying essences for toons to skip farming lol

16 minutes ago, Simran said:

Lots of people complaining about bans in forums usually means ncsoft is doing a great job of banning. From past experience usually 99% of people who complain in the forums about being banned are usually guilty and just trying to get their account back by starting a ruckus with the community. 

Yeah great job really.. why the *cricket* i pay 60€ for game? FOR PLAYING IT. You can stop assuming things cause this shit is real. No reason to ban period. Reason or not, i woud atleast like E-mail so i can know what reason.. no e-mail no reason. Its just some automatic ban system which is *cricket*ed up.

20 minutes ago, Brog3x said:

how can  I be guilty at RMT selling without having any gold or without making any trades/mails to anyone apart myself ? LOL my account literally has 3 piece of gold as I am always buying essences for toons to skip farming lol

And I traded NCoins for Gold too on my alt, bought some essences at Golden Deva wheel, and traded the rest to my main. Yet, not banned, so what's the difference? I may be a false flag, mistakenly handled which would mean a human error so there is no need to throw a *cricket* fit over it as they are always sorted out, or it might be a legitiamte bust. Who knows? Lets ask the Riddler!

Same here.  and ive put a small amount of cash into this game. at first i thought it was just something stupid... small error or something, but have tried everything including reset pw to no avail.  and of course the only way to contact them is through email... which may take only god knows how long due to alot of people getting "suspicious activity" warnings.

Archived