**** Account Locked due to suspicious activities ****

Fangjie

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Uberior said:

There would be many more posts im sure, but you cant log in to forum once account is locked. Its very funny that they ban paying customers in "FREE" game and bots roaming 24/7. NCSoft is losing my thrust.

your right, this is my girlfriends Ac ... couldnt even write a ticket with my own account cause the lockout .... unbeliefable ... bots outgrow and the normal gamer get punished ... that realy pisses me of slowly but surly

There is streamers ssing through the door 50 times a row and not getting banned, can you be more specific with "quick ban" is it automated or? And yeah havent done that but just saying. Also there was post from nc that you wont get banned unless you have done it 100's times, getting huge benefit from it. I dont think they want to ban every player who make 1 daily dungeon with ssing through door. There is post where ppl saying its every run and every player who wants to make daily, its basicly solo instance or queuing 20 times to find non "exploiters".

22 minutes ago, Miryle said:

What the heck, I got the same issue ... no clue why but I took a look into the Forum sooooo many locked account posts the last 5h thats insane ...

I guess the Bots taking vengeance fot gettin reported as spammer rofl ...

Wouldn't be much of a surprise at this point when botters slam a new script that counter-reports legitimate player, though I am unsure will it happen as it would directly hit the income, whoever is a fool enough to buy gold of course.

Not necessarily saying you are, but it makes me wonder how many actual people may be using purchased bot programs and claim they are human when they are banned. I can't help but think like that when I see people desperately try to relieve ban on their 1 month old characters. If I was banned, I would just quit and claim chargeback through PayPal.

5 minutes ago, AndJerry said:

Not necessarily saying you are, but it makes me wonder how many actual people may be using purchased bot programs and claim they are human when they are banned. I can't help but think like that when I see people desperately try to relieve ban on their 1 month old characters. If I was banned, I would just quit and claim chargeback through PayPal.

It is common sense in something you like (Blade and Soul). I dont know about you but i value my character pretty damn much to care about unjust lockout to my account even for 100 times if that is what it takes for it to stop, that i spent alot of valueable time grinding in.

Hey, I am very confused, I got banned, I've been active as probably I dont have a lot of knowledge, it took me time to hit level 42 and level 36  and a 25, I know perhaps with waiting time I will be getting recovered as thus ban was non sense and this reason doesnt apply to me,

Account: br***x@gmail.com
Account action: Permanent Closure
Reason: RMT: Selling

Um.. Idk what was I selling, as I've been active supporter also for ncsoft with purchasing ncoins,  but  still how come that they can misplace their bans like this ? 

(If any mod comes by happy to pm account details as I dont have patience of waiting until actual ticket will be solved as this was NCSOFT mistake not mine)

In case someone from moderating team comes here faster then ticket gets solved :  4573039  the ticket number,

4 minutes ago, xcr27 said:

It is common sense in something you like (Blade and Soul). I dont know about you but i value my character pretty damn much to care about unjust lockout to my account even for 100 times if that is what it takes for it to stop, that i spent alot of valueable time grinding in.

Yeah pirate weapon and siren jewelry plus some gems, spend so many hours and also payed 60€ real money. 

Just now, Inkheart said:

you apperantly did a real money trade which is against the ToS.

False flags happen, especially since the thing about busting RMT is manually going throught action logs, this cannot be automated. Human error happen, but it has to be gone throught by hand, because spamming itself is not participating in RMT, that's just fishing.

Archived