**** Account Locked due to suspicious activities ****

Fangjie

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18/1/2016 at 1:16 AM, Youmukon said:

Hello Fangjie,

I am really sorry to hear that your are unable to log on your NC Account. In that very case (and only in that case), you can reach to our Support Team by sending an email directly to: support@bladeandsoul.com.

Our Support Team will most likely ask you questions first in order to verify your identity and to make sure that you are the owner of the account (since you will submit a ticket without being logged on). They will then be able to assist you!

To everyone else: please always log on with your NC Account before submitting a ticket if you are able too! This is really important for our Support Team as it will enable them to reply faster. You will save time too! And all other players waiting for their ticket to be answered as well :) Your cooperation is greatly appreciated, thanks again!

Hello as I passed the same thing. In what way you have to send mail to support@bladeandsoul.com because I 've tried here and outlook and the formate is invalid shipping . Could sorting the problem? This is the account of a friend who will not let me enter the mine because of the blockade without reason

NECESITO QUE ME DESBLOQUEEN LA CUENTA NO SOY UN BOT !! POR FAVOR DIGANME COMO CONTACTAR AL STAFF DE SOPORTE POR QUE NO PUEDO ENVIAR PM NI TAMPOCO UN CORREO AL MAIL QUE PASARON ANTERIORMENTE. NECESITO SOLUCION NO SOY UN BOT.  HACE UNOS POCOS DIAS EMPEZE A JUGAR EL UNICO PROGRAMA QUE USO Y QUE NO MOLESTA ABSOLUTAMENTE A NADIE ES EL WTFAST.  YA QUE LA DISTANCIA AL ÚNICO SERVIDOR DEL JUEGO ES INMENSA, ESTA ES LA UNICA FORMA DE ACERCARME A TENER UN JUEGO NORMAL CON UN PING DE 200.  POR FAVOR NECESITO QUE ME LO SOLUCIONEN.  ESTA ES MI CUENTA BLOQUEADA (claudio_slipknot_666@hotmail.com)

AYUDA STAFF DE SOPORTE !  NO QUIERO EMPEZAR OTRO PERSONAJE POR UN ERROR DE USTEDES.
SALUDOS

Reply powered by google translator  :P
Banned for two days now, for no reason at all... already submit a ticket and sent an e-mail. Hours later i received an email saying they need more information about my account, so i give all the posible data, Date of birth, unique account ID, Display name, Date of the account creation, Country, E-mail...etc. and they keep telling me "Please provide as much of the below information as possible" and "Using the information provided so far, we have not been able to locate or verify the account in question.If you are able to locate any of the information we have requested, please do not hesitate to update this ticket and let us know. Please be advised that further contacts regarding this issue without the requested information may be closed without a response". Its the same account i use for Aion. Due the lock, can't play Aion neither. I lost my chars,items,money, pals, and for no reason...

So. This is my new account registered expressly because my account got locked. A little background, first.

I'm from the USA. I live in California. I do not use VPN or whatever to change my IP or whatever that is. I don't use third party programs. I don't buy gold. I don't sell gold. I don't endorse either.

I was running Skittering Ruins for my daily quests, when I got disconnected, and now my account is locked for suspicious activity.

WHAT. GIVES. My girlfriend was literally a half hour away from buying NCoins for her outfit addiction on her account and now she's holding off because she doesn't want to lose her account as well. We both play in the same household, if that matters.

Seriously. WHAT THE HECK. Absolutely ridiculous ban for literally no reason?! Did a machine do this?!

Need a response because my entire clan of 35+ people is talking to me on our Discord server and we all play together. If one of us gets banned for no reason, we're all leaving.

Edit: I have already sent an email to support. I need an answer and fix HERE. I'm missing out on my dailies because someone screwed me over on NCSoft's end. I need a fix. Like yesterday.

Can someone tell me what else can i do? they say :

I'm sorry, we cannot verify your ownership of the account with the information you have provided.

If you can remember information that can verify your ownership, contact us again. Otherwise, you will receive the same response or not receive a response anymore.

Already give the requested information and more...but not so sure about the Date of birth,because i create the account three years ago (06/27/2013 to play Aion), and cant remember exactly, i give them my date but apparently "the provided date of birth is different to the records" maybe i ***cked up and miss click the correct date.

Is the date of birth so important?...becouse thousands were born that day and use the same date for accounts >_<

... already give the following info:

•probable dates of birth:

•Names of the caracters: Deja Vix (forcemaster lvl22) Corrupted Raziel (summoner lvl6)

•Server: Taywong

•Unique account ID : A**G-PJ**-***T

•Account e-mail: Asmodian****@live.com

•Display Name:

•Account creation date: thursday 06/27/2013 09:08 pm

• current password: **************

•previous password:************

•pin: ******

Maybe this is not enough? Can someone tell me what else can i do?

Its the same account i use for AION, so i need it, i listed my Aion characters as well... all my friend are playing there...three year playing AION and not even a problem, a week playing B&S and get BANNED for no reason at all, i need my account back you guys...can you unlock it just for AION

Minutes ago:

Krishella Today at 15:22
Hello,

Using the information provided so far, we have not been able to locate or verify the account in question. We will be happy to assist you with this issue, but we must first receive as much of the previously requested information as possible.

If you are able to locate any of the information we have requested, please do not hesitate to update this ticket and let us know.

Please be advised that further contacts regarding this issue without the requested information may be closed without a response.

Thank you,

Krishella
NCSOFT Support Team

It has to be a joke right? thay cant locate or verify an account usign all the data i provide O.o
I guess they do not even try...and not even care...
I'm so regret have tried this game..gee..

On 1/18/2016 at 11:16 PM, Youmukon said:

Hello Fangjie,

I am really sorry to hear that your are unable to log on your NC Account. In that very case (and only in that case), you can reach to our Support Team by sending an email directly to: support@bladeandsoul.com.

Our Support Team will most likely ask you questions first in order to verify your identity and to make sure that you are the owner of the account (since you will submit a ticket without being logged on). They will then be able to assist you!

To everyone else: please always log on with your NC Account before submitting a ticket if you are able too! This is really important for our Support Team as it will enable them to reply faster. You will save time too! And all other players waiting for their ticket to be answered as well :) Your cooperation is greatly appreciated, thanks again!

Just a thought but perhaps you guys should adjust the website settings so even if you get banned from blade and soul youll still be able to log in to your account on the webpage and submit tickets instead of just completely banning a user and slamming the door in their face.

Just a thought.

4 hours ago, DejaVix said:

Minutes ago:

It has to be a joke right? thay cant locate or verify an account usign all the data i provide O.o
I guess they do not even try...and not even care...
I'm so regret have tried this game..gee..

This is the same stuff they told me. Already filed a case via paypal dispute and will escalate to chargeback soon.

21 hours ago, Sherohie said:

what is a dynamic ip? 

Dynamic IP means that your IP Address will change every time it is renew. (A)DSL by default have dynamic ip unless you pay for static ip. Cable on the other hand, has static ip by default but you have to contact your isp to get your ip change when your ip get block from services for some random reason.

On 5/2/2016 at 8:28 PM, StarBurns said:

This is the same stuff they told me. Already filed a case via paypal dispute and will escalate to chargeback soon.

Good luck then. They just put status "solved" on my request without a response....so bye account...

Edit:  I just submit a ticket to AION support, and they have completely restored access to my account within two hours :D

On 2/6/2016 at 4:31 PM, DejaVix said:

Good luck then. They just put status "solved" on my request without a response....so bye account...

Edit:  I just submit a ticket to AION support, and they have completely restored access to my account within two hours :D

Lucky you, I submitted a ticket under Aion, BNS, and Wildstar, but still no reply yet after 6 hours. Guess I will have to wait longer, haha.

Hello, i made this new account in order to be able to post here, after emailing support

I was playing normaly, until i got a disconnect, and an inability for the launcher to start. I rushed to the NCSoft website to find out that my account was suspended. I recieved no email from NCSoft, so i was like "Wtf". I googled abit and found this post. So im trying to find out what actually happened and triggered the system, given it was around 01:00 midnight here when my disconnect took place.

I am living in Greece, and as you might know, due to Capital Controls it is almost impossible to get a Premium Membership. I thought i could use a friend of mine who lives in the UK, to buy and gift me a Students Pack so i can play along with all the good benefits a newbie could like in Blade and Soul. My friend was trying to Gift the pack for me from NCSofts website, but it was broken. Apparently, he was unable to Gift the specific pack (Students Pack) from the ingame store. So the only solution we could find, was for me to change my password to a temporary one, have him log my account and buy it via the ingame store. We thought that this method would be the safest, as i know the guy, we used to be real life friends and its safer for him to log with a temporary password, rather than him handling out with credit card information. So my account, logging from a Greek IP all out of sudden logged from the UK. The purchace was successfull, i changed back my password and country so that Pounds also convert back to Euros, and i logged in playing normally. After the Studen Pack was over, i was trying to find a way to pay myself as i enjoyed the perks of Premium Membership. I was told that you can use some Credit Cards in Greece with NCSoft (i own a Debit card) so i went to the bank, deposited money to a friend's bank account, he purchaced a 30day pack and gifted it to me (he was allowed to do so, unlike the Students Bundle). This happened yesterday, i was still playing normally up untill 01:00 midnight today when i randomly DCed.

If that was not the case that triggered the automation of the system, the only other issue i could thing was the mailing of 22g to a friend of mine who decided to reroll in my server so we could play together. It was not to a random lvl1 character, it was mailed to a character that was also invited to my clan and played/lvled. I highly doubt such a small ammount would trigger the system as an attempt to buy/sell gold but i really dont know what to think of atm.

Ofcourse, i can prove all the above, and i have all the information that NCSoft might require to prove everything i stated above. Im just curious on why the suspension happened and how to counter it.

My boyfriend and I have both dynamic IP, but he is the only one whose account got locked (we don't use any VPN). One reason we are looking why he got banned is purchasing premium membership too and after a few hours, his account was locked saying "due to suspicious activity blah blah". (He even gifted me the 30 day premium membership). It has been 3 days now since he filed a ticket, but his account is still locked. I hope there is an easy solution for this rather than filing a ticket and waiting for them to forever resolve the issue.

had been reading the ncsoft team for us to send a ticket through https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us but come on there is no reply at all after sending the ticket and at most that i had got is we will be looking at your ticket and no continuation to that some of the players here actually paid to play the game in support for the game and account ban for no real reason ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys. I was playing game yesterday pretty good. I was on the arena and i am get bored so i closed the game from normal way. Today when i try to enter game (it sends a verification code to my e-mail) i am looking for verification code and writing this. After that when i try to enter it says "System error. Please try again (3746). So i tried many times that. i look up to internet for learning something about that and i saw it is Permament Ban?! I was playing yesterday night very good, i came from school and when i try to enter thats been? i am not using any macros/programmes. I know everything about my acc for verify. Character names, levels, servers etc. What i did wrong for get this ban? Where should i open a ticket for that?

Archived