Forums

**** Account Locked due to suspicious activities ****

Fangjie

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello guys. I got unbanned today.

I sent my details my account details i payed for the NC coins and the transaction time, my original account details, name and DOB and they just unbanned me and sent me an e-mail.

Thank yoiu guys and good luck.

They did not want to uplift my ban, they refused to say why. Only said 3rd party programs. I was only using WTFast and logitech g13/ razer synapse. not sure what else it could have been. Wish they were more specific but not helpful at all. I have chargeback disputes in progress as speak for masters pack transaction and ncsoft coin transaction. Really disappointed in this game 

1 hour ago, Proofiee said:

Hello guys. I got unbanned today.

I sent my details my account details i payed for the NC coins and the transaction time, my original account details, name and DOB and they just unbanned me and sent me an e-mail.

Thank yoiu guys and good luck.

hi proofiee, which account they sent e-mail for when unbanned your account? second account(for submit ticket) or maid account(locked account)?

Welp my account is perma banned because apparently it was associated with a "fraudulent purchase attempt". WTF does that even mean? My account was broken into or something? I love how we are not even NOTIFIED of suspicious activity just instantly banned. What a load of absolute crap.

still no answer for me except this

Edrick (Blade and Soul)
Jan 22, 03:32
Greetings, 

We just wanted to let you know that we are working on your ticket. We are trying to find a solution for you and will let you know as soon as we have new information for you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,
Edrick
NCSOFT Support Team

Aaron (Blade and Soul)

Jan 22, 15:41

Hello,

Thank you for your patience while we investigated your issue.

After review of your account, our payment processor has determined that a recent purchase attempt that occurred on this account, or an account associated with this account, met certain criteria and displayed characteristics highly indicative of fraudulent purchase attempts or has committed fraudulent purchase attempts. As a result of these criteria or associations, this account has been permanently closed and is ineligible to be reopened for any reason.

Unfortunately, there is no further assistance or information we can provide you regarding this issue or account. Further replies may not receive a response.

Regards,

Aaron
NCSOFT Support Team

Well great. Got permanently banned. Got an e-mail say someone from a different IP accessed my account and probably caused this to happen. I guessing they didn't take note of that and decided to just ban me. Well I just wasted all my money buying the masters founder's pack. This is such a horrible ordeal.

Got my account back after 2 days. Still don't know the reason why I got locked. All I remember was that I bought NCoin 2 days before I bought more to get the Student Bundle (I just wanted the glasses during the head-start, but I couldn't stand the queue time when the game got released). Hours after getting the bundle, I got locked out. Hoping that this doesn't happen to anyone else.

20 hours ago, xmars said:

hi proofiee, which account they sent e-mail for when unbanned your account? second account(for submit ticket) or maid account(locked account)?

Hello, they replied to me on the second e-mail that i made the account to submit the ticket.

I asked them why it happened. 

This was their answer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings,

We cannot disclose any specific information regarding the said issue for those information are considered classified.

I can only advice you that if this is to ever happen again, don't hesitate to contact us.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

17 hours ago, ListR said:

Aaron (Blade and Soul)

Jan 22, 15:41

Hello,

Thank you for your patience while we investigated your issue.

After review of your account, our payment processor has determined that a recent purchase attempt that occurred on this account, or an account associated with this account, met certain criteria and displayed characteristics highly indicative of fraudulent purchase attempts or has committed fraudulent purchase attempts. As a result of these criteria or associations, this account has been permanently closed and is ineligible to be reopened for any reason.

Unfortunately, there is no further assistance or information we can provide you regarding this issue or account. Further replies may not receive a response.

Regards,

Aaron
NCSOFT Support Team

Well great. Got permanently banned. Got an e-mail say someone from a different IP accessed my account and probably caused this to happen. I guessing they didn't take note of that and decided to just ban me. Well I just wasted all my money buying the masters founder's pack. This is such a horrible ordeal.

I seem I'm not the only one. I'm sorry for you. I guess I'm glad I didn't spend any money (I was about to). I surely am not now. NCSoft the worst publisher I have ever dealt with.

For those who were able to get their account reactivated, were you able to safely play as before and NOT get your account locked again? One of the people I know was able to get the account reinstated but is afraid to play again for fear of the account locking again for no reason.

1 minute ago, Sanjhiyan said:

For those who were able to get their account reactivated, were you able to safely play as before and NOT get your account locked again? One of the people I know was able to get the account reinstated but is afraid to play for fear of the account locking again, for no reason.

You cant do much about it, if system picks you up, you`ll get your account locked, for my self, still waiting for 4 days to get unlocked

Hahhah, my account has already been locked for 4 days. Sent them mails since 19th and just received some mails keep saying that they were still working on it.

I'm now losing most of my motivation to continue on this game after the 96 hours wait. Most of my friends who didnt buy the package are now 30+ level, and I am still 16 with the package :) 

21 minutes ago, kyleliu said:

Hahhah, my account has already been locked for 4 days. Sent them mails since 19th and just received some mails keep saying that they were still working on it.

I'm now losing most of my motivation to continue on this game after the 96 hours wait. Most of my friends who didnt buy the package are now 30+ level, and I am still 16 with the package :) 

i reach 45 on the 18th then i got locked

I am not sure when my account got locked due to suspicious activity (Have been busy with work and haven't tried to logon until earlier only to find its locked), But I did notice a few people on this thread said they bought NCOIN's on Monday, JAN 18, in which that was the same day I bought mine through paypal, so I wonder if maybe something messed up and it accidentally flagged / banned accounts that did that?

I know, I am NOT using any VPN's (No reason to as I live in California), 3rd party programs nor did I attempt or even think of buying in game currency, so I am unsure why my account would be locked. I did contact my ISP who verified my email had not been compromised, nor has my IP address changed,  plus my email and game password were not changed so I am unsure what could have flagged it. I sure hope they hurry up and unlock it as I included everything in the ticket I made on this account that should verify it is indeed me, 

Edit: Account got un-banned after about 12 hours through the ticket I submitted in email. Great job, very happy with the outcome, just wish I knew what caused it.

On 1/23/2016 at 10:40 AM, Apers said:

I seem I'm not the only one. I'm sorry for you. I guess I'm glad I didn't spend any money (I was about to). I surely am not now. NCSoft the worst publisher I have ever dealt with.

It's good you didn't. I'm never gonna make the same mistake and spend money on any NCsoft game again. All that wasted money down the drain it goes.

On 1/27/2016 at 11:48 PM, Nonon said:

HALP here.

vC5wpNb.png?1

Not what I expected, but then again my ingame name was Literally Ebola so I might have asked for it, off to the namechanger..

lol well I hope not permenant ban but like months of ban like league of legends do. zzzzzz

GpGxJ58.png

i was just clearing some quest and was disconnected from server and account got locked due to suspicious activity. i had sent them a email regarding it and this is the reply i get when i didn't even use any third party program nor VPN to play blade and soul, i just launch the client normally and play and this is what i got in the end...

Edited:

fQ5NDkG.png

after sending them another email, they investigated and restore accessibility for my account! really appreciate it, nearly quit the game if my account was still locked.

On Saturday, January 23, 2016 at 7:40 PM, Apers said:

Jesus Christ, i have the same problem, and i got the same answer as ur.  I tho they just automatic response, probably they didnt even read our mail.

I just purchased NCoin i cant even spend it, and they just locked my account and say nothing.

On Saturday, January 23, 2016 at 7:40 PM, Apers said:

On Thursday, January 28, 2016 at 8:31 PM, DivineHolic said:

GpGxJ58.png

i was just clearing some quest and was disconnected from server and account got locked due to suspicious activity. i had sent them a email regarding it and this is the reply i get when i didn't even use any third party program nor VPN to play blade and soul, i just launch the client normally and play and this is what i got in the end...

Edited:

fQ5NDkG.png

after sending them another email, they investigated and restore accessibility for my account! really appreciate it, nearly quit the game if my account was still locked.

What should i do now, pls help me, I  have the same problem and what should i solve it?

I dont understand this game:

The would rather:

Ban/lock/block accounts that have done nothing wrong. However, There are hundreds of spams everysecond about other service about gold!

Not only this but THIS GAME IS PVP based game not PVE and it isnt really about build your character becasue i could be a lveel 45 with level 1 gear....and still do as much damage as a well 45 with amazing gear. Also people are more focused on PVP than PVE so STOP BOTHERING TO BAN people who have 1) done nothing wrong 2) buying gold or plvl (i donnt even know how that would work for this game?!) Instead ban people who are spamming and actually *cricket* ALL YOUR BANS. Make this game work properly how about that or make your game able to use RAZOR SOFTWARE a very well know and trusted gaming technology company....and the customer support needs to be less rude! If a customer sends an email through a already recieved mail they got from NCSOFT dont send them an automated repeat of what you sent them last time?! ACTUALLY read what they want to say?

ALSO people in this game have used a lot of money time and effort....what is the point in the VIP system when you dont treat us like one. This game went UP really high and quickly but if you keep treating us like cattle you will drop dead within a year. Sort yourself out blade and soul customer support team EU really....your *cricket*ing it up do your job. We are paying you also.

Archived