**** Account Locked due to suspicious activities ****

Fangjie

Just now, ash1mohak said:

Hmm.. thanks for the quick reply.. so you think my account still might get accidentally banned? Due to dynamic ip... which is just as bad as some people have been banned because of that.

Hey ash1mohak, it's hard to say since I'm not personally privvy to what our team is looking for. I don't think just simply having a dynamic IP will do you in, though.

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeal well here i am, with locked account... Now i can tell that his is bullshit, i paid for founders pack, i live in a country with one of the fastest internet connection and still got account locked... i didnt use any additional program to play BnS so why did i ever got that lock?

I've had the same problem happen to my account (using different account to reply here), and submited a ticket through email.  I have never used any 3rd party programs such as wtfast or vpn, but my isp does use dynamic ip.  As a big supporter of your game I paid for 7 days of premium time just the night before looking forward to spending that time in game, and even purchased a costume and had plan to spend more in the future.  It is unfortunate that this bug with NCsoft's authorization authetication has soured my experience.  I hope you guys at NCsoft will at least acknowledge this seemingly widespread issue and compensate us for lost premium time as this is an error on your part.

Finally got a response regarding my ticket about the account being blocked, check out the response below.

---

We have looked into your issue and found that your Premium Points should be as they are, according to the Founder's Pack that was applied to your account. If you feel that something is wrong, please make sure that all your founder's pack codes have been fully applied to your account by checking them on your account management page.

----

Totally unrelated.....FYI account still blocked.

Got my account unbanned too this morning.

3 hours ago, Yaviey said:

Hey ash1mohak, you can definitely try to use those services but we can't guarantee to not accidentally ban you at the moment. We are on an active hunt for the bots/goldsellers. The best we can do is have you try and then unban you or you have to deal with horrible latency, at least for right now. :(

Just curious: is there no flag (something like verified_against_banhammer) which is up for some time (days/weeks) after support staff cleared ban or some other similar actions? Edit: flag against auto-ban.

Hello there, I've took the time to read 12 pages due to me also getting my account banned from using WTFast it seems. If it's not the reason I have no other reason for being banned, unless waiting in the queue to log in on a server is a good enough reason.

The thing is, in my situation, When I had the 3 days head start due to me buying a founders pact, I was unable to play due to an (2000)(132 10054) error code. So taking the time to see if other players came up with a solution other than making another thread of a common problem seems like, I came across this thread where it seems everyone's problem was being solved by using WTFast. I gave it a shot, and to my surprised I was logged in without anymore problems.

Earlier today, I was killing time waiting in the queue, noticed that I had a feeling that I wasn't going to be able to log in because of the queue time was getting larger and larger, which is odd, due to me being on a Mid/low populated server in the first place. So to kill more time I went on messing around in the Character creation editor. about 20 minutes in, I've was disconnected. I actually thought that It was because of a Hot fix or a Maintenance to get the servers back to normal. Sadly It wasn't the case. I've been locked out of my account due to suspicious reasons.

=======

Back on topic, To the people who got their account unbanned, what was the process? did you Submit a ticket on a new NCSoft acount? or did you contact support@bladeandsoul.com by emailing them with the account that has been banned to get things going quite quicker? I think future readers would like to know how to get things solved as well.

If you did Email support@bladeandsoul.com what was the subject you put in the Email? What Context did you use in the body?

I hope that their will be an announcement on the BNS Announcement Forum regarding this inconvenience.

4 minutes ago, ArtBoxx said:

to long to quote :)

=======

Back on topic, To the people who got their account unbanned, what was the process? did you Submit a ticket on a new NCSoft acount? or did you contact support@bladeandsoul.com by emailing them with the account that has been banned to get things going quite quicker? I think future readers would like to know how to get things solved as well.

If you did Email support@bladeandsoul.com what was the subject you put in the Email? What Context did you use in the body?

I hope that their will be an announcement on the BNS Announcement Forum regarding this inconvenience.

What I did is mailed to support@bladeandsoul.com with subject "Account block due to suspicious activity" and used email address that is connected to my account. In the body just explained the situation. After some time got answer with this message "Your request (<request number>) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.". After some more time ( :) ) got email from one of the employees with request to give some additional information about account (they will list what u need to provide). In ~3 hours after last reply my account was unblocked. Whole process is around 26 hours.

23 minutes ago, WGuardian said:

= Whole process is around 26 hours.

Thank for replying really quickly.

Emailed them, now we wait.

You think I should email them again in 48 hours if I don't get receive a reply? as the days go by, friends are Lvling to 45 without me :c

I don't really know. I think you should send again if you don't get reply which saying that your request is received and redirected to support staff but I don't know how long should you wait before doing this (maybe 48 hours is a good time).

Seeing as this Thread is about locked accounts, thought I'd try every alley, including here. Yaviey and support team, just throwing this out here as well to be seen, my account has been locked as well without using any 3rd party ip software. I have submitted 2 support tickets (second one by mistake lol) just putting this here for awareness. Thank you NcSoft team :)

I need help here, I submitted email and ticket. Just received two responses. 

"

Thank you for contacting us!

Apologize for the late response due to a mass volume of tickets.

Upon checking your account and tickets, it seems that your issue is currently investigated in your other ticket #3513404.

Please refer to that ticket and refrain from replying to this one and/or creating additional ticket with the same issue to avoid delay in our end."

Then received this additional email 

"Hello,

Account Name: aleyva8@gmail.com
Offense: Use of Third Party Programs
Penalty: Account Closure

We have reviewed the above action and found it and the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand. If currently under suspension, the account will be playable after the suspension expires.

Regards,

Brian
NCSOFT Support Team"

Im at a loss for words, I was only using Wtfast, but not getting my account unbanned like everyone else. I bought masters pack and some additional NC coin as well

1 minute ago, Bangkok said:

I need help here, I submitted email and ticket. Just received two responses. 

"

Thank you for contacting us!

Apologize for the late response due to a mass volume of tickets.

Upon checking your account and tickets, it seems that your issue is currently investigated in your other ticket #3513404.

Please refer to that ticket and refrain from replying to this one and/or creating additional ticket with the same issue to avoid delay in our end."

Then received this additional email 

"Hello,

Account Name: aleyva8@gmail.com
Offense: Use of Third Party Programs
Penalty: Account Closure

We have reviewed the above action and found it and the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand. If currently under suspension, the account will be playable after the suspension expires.

Regards,

Brian
NCSOFT Support Team"

Im at a loss for words, I was only using Wtfast, but not getting my account unbanned like everyone else 

ok now im worried....

3 minutes ago, Alison said:

Oh wow its Brian again. Maybe he just doesn't know (yet).

I know he told someone earlier the same thing. I'm totally stumped, is it automated response, or he not know what's going on. I'm really upset, I dropped so much money and then get shunned like this. Even bought another master pack for my wife so we could play 

Uhm ok now im lost.

today my account got locked due suspicous activity, i submitted a ticket on this case like 6 hours ago, i sent them an email as well.

And just now I got message from my bank that i just recieved money, and sender was NCSoft.. wtf? i got my money back from founders pack and bundle of nccoins wtf is going on here?

P.S. I did not get any response from support team

1 minute ago, Kelbimbopwnz2 said:

Uhm ok now im lost.

today my account got locked due suspicous activity, i submitted a ticket on this case like 6 hours ago, i sent them an email as well.

And just now I got message from my bank that i just recieved money, and sender was NCSoft.. wtf? i got my money back from founders pack and bundle of nccoins wtf is going on here?

P.S. I did not get any response from support team

What in the....

Soo.. this happened to me yesterday... MY account got banned... because of some suspicious activity...

I was in game, waiting for my friend to come online who was waiting in the queue for 20 mins, and my game closed.

Since then I wasn't able to login... jsut kept saying try in a few minutes... after much tries.. i stumled across this....

Anywhoo...

I play from UK on the NA server coz my friends are there.

I dont use WTFast or VPN services or any 3rd party apps. My ping is about 115 and very stable.

Unless they are against overclocking... like a few other games... thats the only thing i can think of that might get me banned... 

I have emailed their support from my gaming account.. but no reply

Someone told me they were replying tweets so I have also tweeted them.

Its been 14 hours since I got banned for no apparent reason. IMO

Archived