**** Account Locked due to suspicious activities ****

Fangjie

There's hope guys!

Comment from Omeedd on Reddit

Sorry for the delay in responding on this. We were trying to figure out exactly what happened.

To be 100% clear: we don't ban people for using VPN or tools like these. We also don't support them officially either, so you're on your own if you use them and have tech issues.

We have many different fraud, bot and spam checks we do on accounts. Sometimes, people get caught in them. Putting in a ticket or emailing support@bladeandsoul.com will get that resolved.

Source

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, CrowHead said:

im saving this and putting it down word for word if i get banned again, guys im my support ticket i was told the you can not get banned for using them so dont take your staying banned for an answer. 

haha im pretty pissed too. sitting here with heartburn and anxiety from life, B&S immersion 10/10, makes me happy.  7 more days till spring semester starts, set my mind onto leveling my chars now. but nooo, no way will the universe Ever support me with positive time management. ;(

13 minutes ago, Phar Phar said:

There's hope guys!

Comment from Omeedd on Reddit

Sorry for the delay in responding on this. We were trying to figure out exactly what happened.

To be 100% clear: we don't ban people for using VPN or tools like these. We also don't support them officially either, so you're on your own if you use them and have tech issues.

We have many different fraud, bot and spam checks we do on accounts. Sometimes, people get caught in them. Putting in a ticket or emailing support@bladeandsoul.com will get that resolved.

Source

Just now, RogueHustle said:

I sent Email to support@bladeandsoul.com  24 hours before. Still NO REPLY

Hey man, if you read back a few pages, i just learned this too. That might not be an efficient method, ASAP make another account and submit a support ticket with that new account explaining what happened on your old account with information about your old account like email used to log in, in game character name, server name.

10 minutes ago, usedtoplayCS said:

Hey man, if you read back a few pages, i just learned this too. That might not be an efficient method, ASAP make another account and submit a support ticket with that new account explaining what happened on your old account with information about your old account like email used to log in, in game character name, server name.

I did that too. But they tell me to reinstall the launcher to fix this problem! That doesn't make any sense! My account  is locked. Reinstall launcher fix NOTHING.

15 hours ago, H4TE2 said:

Same problem here on my H4TERAID@gmail.com account. 

There's nothing much we can do right now, but to wait for someone from Support to take things seriously. (Seriously, not the automated response they kept on using as reply to the ticket we've sent them)

I'd say the amount of tickets being raised is much more than BnS expected and this is driving up response times.

I logged an issue 14 hours ago via email under my blocked account and haven't received a response yet. I logged a new issue under this account just now thinking that the job may get to the team resolving these issues quicker as you are able to categorise the issue using log ticket method and the email process you can't which leads me to believe someone has to triage the issue before being passed on the correct team to resolve which adds to the delay.

Added to the above, if the ticket number generated in the auto response is a reflection of the amount of tickets being raised, then in 14 hours BnS support have received approx 28,000 tickets that's 2,000 tickets an hour, which is massive for any support department.

I don't think BnS feel they are getting a pass, they are being slammed on so many fronts across various social media communities.  I am also sure they acknowledge the damage to their brand the perceived lack of support is doing. In my view they need to be better at PR to keep their customers informed. I appreciate that it can take time to resolve issues and to work through backlogs but they need to be faster at communicating on their own forums. Just look how long it took for someone from BnS to directly communicate on this thread. The forum is a great place to keep the wider community abreast of issues or status.

29 minutes ago, ZoeiiAus said:

I'd say the amount of tickets being raised is much more than BnS expected and this is driving up response times.

I logged an issue 14 hours ago via email under my blocked account and haven't received a response yet. I logged a new issue under this account just now thinking that the job may get to the team resolving these issues quicker as you are able to categorise the issue using log ticket method and the email process you can't which leads me to believe someone has to triage the issue before being passed on the correct team to resolve which adds to the delay.

Added to the above, if the ticket number generated in the auto response is a reflection of the amount of tickets being raised, then in 14 hours BnS support have received approx 28,000 tickets that's 2,000 tickets an hour, which is massive for any support department.

I don't think BnS feel they are getting a pass, they are being slammed on so many fronts across various social media communities.  I am also sure they acknowledge the damage to their brand the perceived lack of support is doing. In my view they need to be better at PR to keep their customers informed. I appreciate that it can take time to resolve issues and to work through backlogs but they need to be faster at communicating on their own forums. Just look how long it took for someone from BnS to directly communicate on this thread. The forum is a great place to keep the wider community abreast of issues or status.

can someone mod this guy?

Hey everyone,

Our Customer Support team is working around the clock to try to catch up on all the tickets going on. I know it's frustrating but please be patient if you can. We're trying to get everyone fixed up as quickly as possible.

7 minutes ago, Yaviey said:

Hey everyone,

Our Customer Support team is working around the clock to try to catch up on all the tickets going on. I know it's frustrating but please be patient if you can. We're trying to get everyone fixed up as quickly as possible.

Patch me up doc ;( 

Hope ya'll on the other end receive some reinforcements as well... or at least some Starbucks on the house!!! :D

36 minutes ago, Yaviey said:

We've got the Mountain Dew coming :3

Ew for Mountain Dew. .. yay for Dr Pepper. . Back on topic though. My ISP has dynamic IP and i'm not banned yet. I want to start using a service like Wtfast or some other due to horrible latency.. Is the banhammer still active on that or it is safe now? Cuz it makes no sense for you guys to unban accounts and then ban them again.

15 minutes ago, ash1mohak said:

Ew for Mountain Dew. .. yay for Dr Pepper. . Back on topic though. My ISP has dynamic IP and i'm not banned yet. I want to start using a service like Wtfast or some other due to horrible latency.. Is the banhammer still active on that or it is safe now? Cuz it makes no sense for you guys to unban accounts and then ban them again.

Hey ash1mohak, you can definitely try to use those services but we can't guarantee to not accidentally ban you at the moment. We are on an active hunt for the bots/goldsellers. The best we can do is have you try and then unban you or you have to deal with horrible latency, at least for right now. :(

7 minutes ago, echicho said:

I've also gotten unbanned now, hopefully the rest of you guys who are waiting will get unbanned soon, only took 35 hours hahah.

Glad you were able to get fixed up! Hopefully future endeavors will take less time. Our Customer Service team has been a bit swamped but they're trying to get through tickets as quickly as possible

4 minutes ago, Yaviey said:

Hey ash1mohak, you can definitely try to use those services but we can't guarantee to not accidentally ban you at the moment. We are on an active hunt for the bots/goldsellers. The best we can do is have you try and then unban you or you have to deal with horrible latency, at least for right now. :(

Hmm.. thanks for the quick reply.. so you think my account still might get accidentally banned? Due to dynamic ip... which is just as bad as some people have been banned because of that.

Archived