Forums

**** Account Locked due to suspicious activities ****

Fangjie

I'm start wondering too stop play this game such i never have any problems with acc in other games is first time i had it. Losing time for support that don't helping is not funny. I don't mention about pure game optymalization, in-put lags and other things that doesn't be solved until now.

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Mnevis said:

Well BDO is up on 2 days so...

But i just got unbanned by the support. I dont know how to feel about this tho. What guarantee i have it won't happen again?

I also had been banned but they unbanned me just now. I added mobile security so that I know no one else than me can access the account. Maybe you should also add the mobile verification to add security.

I have been Banned this morning at 06:52 for RMT:Selling , but It's a mistake a really really big mistake!

I've already send email at support@ncsoft.com and support@bladeandsoul.com and i also create this account for send a ticket to game support 

Does not it may be banned so randomly . I always respected all the rules of the game and split into four to farm all my equip

Now  i have only to wait,

Rank 6 Premium User

I spent 140€ since release.

Extended my Premium Membership Yesterday for another 3Months.

Did daily faction quest this morning had some nice chat in faction and helped other ppl doing their quests etc. Told dem im back tonight when im home.

Traveld home, logged in, Banned for "RMT-Selling"

are u serious NC-Soft !?!

..Are u serious.

And ofcourse i sent a email to ther support, 6hrs ago. They didnt even respond..

I created ticket on my second account and it worked for me .

I think they know they did mistake cuz they answer me pretty quickly ( like 2/3hour) since they have many ppl to deal with .

Hope it will work for you aswell ! cya !

I have to agree with this entire thread. After what I have been through with NC soft so far AND STILL GOING, any other explanation other then the fact 'they are intentionally screwing with me' would not make any sense to me.

Three times they lock my own account for quote "suspicious activity", and Three times (after waiting 16hours for a reply) They Apologize with a formal Copy And Paste and restore my access. EXACTLY 24hrs later my account is LOCKED AGAIN.

This is my 4th time dealing with them and 4 times I demanded that they give me a real reason for locking my account. Four times they ignore me and just say sorry.

This company need to learn how to hand out refunds because if this is how Prem users get treated every 24hrs I would rather spend money on a company that actually knows how to host their games.

On 2/27/2016 at 11:45 AM, greenonionnn said:

Got a reply (finally) negatively tho

I did not use any thing like what so called Third party program, I never sells gold or doing gold spamming or boting.
I never use VPN, WTFast or something like that either, just my ip is dynamic.
I never give my game acount to anyone else and I login only in this computer since I started to play BnS.

I have charged thousands NCoin for my acount and already bought mouths for premium membership.

This is just ridiculous. I hated all those annoying gold seller spamming and bots ever since first day of this game and now they are still out there, thousands of spamming every second, and I got banned for no reason waiting for hours got this reply.

Man, I'm speechless

•  

Got a reply (finally)

I am greenonion from this post, got banned again on new started account, just reach 45 today, got banned again!! I'm totally clueless. I ask them like tons times why they banned me at my first account, all I got is same reply bla bla. Now they banned me again, I just got 45 today! Havnt done anything yet, just why? why? why?

PS: do not stated a new char if u dont know why they banned you, you will definitely get banned again!

and here is the support team  response: 

Offense: Use of Third Party Program
Penalty: Account Closure

We have reviewed the above action and found it and the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand.

What   third  party  ? Using  my  k70rgb and  mad catz rat 7   software is illegal. WoW   just WoW. This  is just stupid . So that means all  players that use   gaming keyboards and mouse will be  banned. 

The most worrying thing is

1) I was banned 1 time, and then unbanned with an apology. Shortly after banned again without unban. 2 different results, on the same pc config with the same standard programs and OS.

2) Razor mouse is one of the most common gaming mouses of all - not accepting their software, is highly unconventional - and banning people without a warning for using razor mouses is crazy imo. I mean, NCsoft knows that Razor is a popular mousebrand, and if they don´t tolerate the software, they ought to at least give a decent warning about it.

I mean, like a server message at least once an hour for at least 1 full day, so all the people may have seen it and the word is going around.

another  response    i that  they tell  my case is closed :

Adrian (Blade and Soul)

Mar 2, 02:45

Hello,

The details of the action have been thoroughly investigated by multiple staff, including veteran investigators. All agents have arrived at the same conclusion: the account was found participating in prohibited behavior that we were unable to attribute to an account compromise. The evidence our investigators gathered merited the action that was applied. Thus, we are unable to alter or remove it. While we prefer not to take such actions, we feel it is in the best interest of our player communities. Thank you for understanding. As this has been fully addressed, we are unable to respond to further inquiries about this matter.

Regards,

Adrian
NCSOFT Support Team

this is  my full   ticket and what  they  response 

• i tryied to log in on my account and i get this message Due to suspicious activity, this account has been locked. 
    my mail account is buzy.costy@yahoo.com

Arvin Today at 12:10
    Hello there,

Account Name: buzycosty@yahoo.ro
    Offense: Use of Third Party Program
    Penalty: Account Closure

We have reviewed the above action and found it and the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand.

Regards,

Arvin
    NCSOFT Support Team

xSk8eRx Today at 12:29

account name is buzy.costy@yahoo.com and by using third party are u saying about keyboard binding and mouse binding cause i dont get it. I didnt use any cheats, hacks or something like that. I have k70 rgb keyboard and mouse catz rat 7 so yea i did some binding to them but that is not reson to banned my account. If so i want my money refound it. I spent around 200 euro to get my account banned. Thx alot for that.

Adrian Today at 12:45
    Hello,

The details of the action have been thoroughly investigated by multiple staff, including veteran investigators. All agents have arrived at the same conclusion: the account was found participating in prohibited behavior that we were unable to attribute to an account compromise. The evidence our investigators gathered merited the action that was applied. Thus, we are unable to alter or remove it. While we prefer not to take such actions, we feel it is in the best interest of our player communities. Thank you for understanding. As this has been fully addressed, we are unable to respond to further inquiries about this matter.

Regards,

Adrian
    NCSOFT Support Team

xSk8eRx Today at 13:33

can u be more specific about prohibited behavior. I dont understand that. I told u what i did and use so i think i didnt nothing . I didnt cheat hacking exploit or anything else.

Hey NCsoft great system you got here 10th time now im being locked, follow up ticket 4567473 and my previous one is 3719204.

Yeah guys they are trying to beat a world record in locking accounts for nothing, but yet the bots roams free ingame without any punishment, pathetic and ironic as it sounds they even use automation replies and systems to lock innocent people and yet claim to fight the bots how *cricket*ing humiliating can a company be towards their customers GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER I HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR INCOMPETENT SHIT ALREADY EITHER FIX IT OR ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR BULLSHIT ALREADY!!

I was banned, and after 3 days i got access to my account back.  While playing last night, DC into another ban, not even 24 hours later.  This is getting really old.  Ive calculated the money ive put into my account and its over $200.  I dont use cheats/hacks/bots/exploits.  I got my account UNBANNED, just to be rebanned 24 hours later.  So, that being said, i decided to start doing something about this.  First, ive filed a complaint with my financial institute and they are investigating NCsoft for fraud.  Second, ive contacted (BBB) Better Business Bureau, in which ive filed a complaint with them also.

Business Information
NCsoft Corporation
6801 North Capital of Texas Highway
Austin, TX 78731

Complaint Summary
Complaint Type: Consumer to Business Complaint
Nature of complaint: Service Issues
Problem description:
This is a gaming company. Alot of people have paid for a service in this game, and they are banning people for no reason from their accounts. I got banned, and after 3 days of fighting (and you can ONLY contact them through email) i was unbanned. 24 hours later, i was banned again. I have put a small amount of money into this game/my account. Customer service (support@blandandsoul.com) is slow and TOTALLY automated. Their has been an outcry in their forums, and yet NO ncsoft employee has replied to it.

This has gone BEYOND neglect. They are taking peoples money, banning their accounts, then leave them waiting on emails.
Desired Resolution: Billing Adjustment
Desired Outcome
Id like ALL billing reversed.

While on the BBB website, i looked up NCsoft and thought id share this:

The complaints and customer reviews are ALL negative.

The complaint is being handled by the dispute center listed below. Please contact them with any questions.

BBB of Central, Coastal, Southwest Texas and the Permian Basin (Austin, TX)
1005 La Posada Drive
Austin , TX 78752
 info@centraltx.bbb.org
Web: http://www.centraltx.bbb.org

Date: 02-27-2016 12:17:03
Subject: We received your message

We received your message sent on 2/27/16.

Here's what will happen next:

- We will respond to your message within one business day.

- To protect your account, you'll need to sign in to
chase.com or the Chase Mobile(R) app(1) to view our
message. We will send you an email letting you know the
message is available.

We're here to help anytime. If you have questions, call us
at 1-877-242-7372.

Thank you for choosing Chase.

I would suggest doing the same.  Contact your financial institute and BBB.  This has gone on for too long with ATLEAST a NCsoft reply.  This has gone BEYOND neglect, this is straight fraud and thievery.  And for those saying you cant get your money back, Ive recieved a partial refund already.

A refund has been generated for your order as a result of your request, the fulfiller's request, incorrect address, or a refused shipment.

REFUND DETAILS
Order ID: 11191127638
Amount: $21.65

Please note: This email message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,
NCSOFT Corporation Customer Service

If you have the time to sit and read this forum post... you have the time to write a few emails and contact BBB. 

Archived