**** Account Locked due to suspicious activities ****

Fangjie

Same problem. It looks like it has something to do with using WTFast to get better internet connection as shown in this reddit thread https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/41rd58/psa_using_wtfast_might_result_in_your_account/

A bunch of other people got their account locked because of WTFast too.

So once the issue is resolved. Should we still be using WTFast? Because it reduces ping by a whole lot.

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I failed lots of time by using visa to purchase the  master pack, keep showing (payment authorization failed ) then one time it did work. now, my maid account got locked, is there problem about the visa or credit card purchasing , I accurately use my friend's visa card for purchasing the master pack.

2 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

We're sorry to hear that your accounts were locked and we understand how frustrating this can be. In order for the issue to be looked into further, please submit a ticket to Customer Support as they have the proper tools to investigate the issues further.

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us

They cant even submit a ticket since they cant log in... however if they aren't emailing the support team shame on them. lol

23 minutes ago, manaswordz said:

Same problem.... account locked cause of WTFast.... have to make new account to post

why don't they have customer support # for people to call or online chat?

also emailed support@bladeandsoul.com

but no answer....

I agree, would be much better if they had a customer support contact beside from email. 

I've been waiting for a reply for so long and still waiting, this is so annoying 

4 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

We're sorry to hear that your accounts were locked and we understand how frustrating this can be. In order for the issue to be looked into further, please submit a ticket to Customer Support as they have the proper tools to investigate the issues further.

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us

Fantastic advice, if you didn't ban the entire account from logging in.

You guys really need to sort your stuff out.

wow guess its possibly cuz of WTFast. I was able to login and play about 9 hours ago. now my account is locked too. Had to create another account just to post here. i play played for 2-3days, the started pack to get a "head start", except for some trades in the market. Ive never traded nor even talked to anyone in the game. =.= getting the account locked without even an e-mail or notice is super frustrating!!  came back after work to play for a bit, just to see the account locked. 

At the very least if you are gona Ban WTFast Users..shouldn't the admin or staff post some notice...or something to warn us not to use it till you guys figure it out. To blindly ban accounts on the day of the launch is just evil. sigh... I really hope they sort this mess asap. and some sort of help/compensation for those who got their account locked for no reason at all. Sorry about the rant. its just really frustrating. Been looking forward to playing BNS now i get this...

Same problem here. Created this account just to post

WTFast User, location Sydney.

Like most here, I have paid for a premium account and would like to see premium support priority as well. Ticket logged via email.

The block on my account has not only blocked my access to BnS, it has also blocked my access to the NCSoft site and other NCSoft games which is unacceptable. 

This need an official confirmation about all these account blocks for using WTFast. I would be one of those with their account blocked if i did't read this post. WTFast helps A LOT in reducing lag spikes and improving ping so i can see why so many people are getting their account blocked seeing that the amount of dps you can do is heavily related on how good your ping is.

This is ridiculous. I've spent over $50 on this game already and it locks my account without even sending an email confirmation or notice. NCSoft be like : "Thanks for your money, Imma lock your account now without giving you a notice. K thanks bye." This needs to be resolved ASAP, I feel like getting scammed.

Yep, happened to me as well, I payed for early access and Premium last night was hoping to get a good days play today but can't >.< sent in a ticket to that email 4 hours ago, waiting continues. Using Battle ping to help with latency, only way I can reasonable play from Australia. Please NCsoft get this sorted. Had to make this account to post >.<,.

On 2016-01-18 at 3:37 PM, Fangjie said:

but it's been one day. what's the point to buy the pack? can get ahead but it lock me for one day without a reason! and they dont have online chat and not reply to my ticket. How long we need to wait? 2 days? 3days? can u refund me some money? head start will end soon

Relating your issue with the "whats the point to buy a pack" is just stupid , do you think if you didnt buy the pack you would deserve to be suspended ? lol its not like Ncsoft chose to locked your account on purpose .... They probably have a system to lock account and its not working properly .

16 minutes ago, Willexan1 said:

This is ridiculous. I've spent over $50 on this game already and it locks my account without even sending an email confirmation or notice. NCSoft be like : "Thanks for your money, Imma lock your account now without giving you a notice. K thanks bye." This needs to be resolved ASAP, I feel like getting scammed.

Did you pay by credit card? If so and you feel you have not got the service/product you paid for, put in a dispute with your bank and have your funds clawed back.

20 minutes ago, Blossom2 said:

Relating your issue with the "whats the point to buy a pack" is just stupid , do you think if you didnt buy the pack you would deserve to be suspended ? lol its not like Ncsoft chose to locked your account on purpose .... They probably have a system to lock account and its not working properly .

Hi Blossom, I think Fangjie's frustration is with the perceived lack of support to have the issue resolved.

My account is locked as well and im also frustrating but I am not pulling the "I paid you money why you're locking me" card . Half the server a full already so can you imagine just a second how much shit they have to go through to get to your ticket ? Obviously they are having problem because its been hapening to some of us and the issue isnt focused on one person so they have to solve the issue first before to even begin unlockign accounts because you're going to likely getting locked right after you get unlock but that's just my opinion .

If you Read the User Agreement you would see the problem.  Ncsoft is not Letting what Happen to aion come here. No 3rd party software Period.

PROHIBITED AND IRREPARABLY HARMFUL ACTIVITIES CONCERNING NCSOFT

YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU MAY NOT, WITHOUT SIGNED WRITTEN CONSENT FROM A LEGALLY AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF NCSOFT, DO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:

a.                  MISAPPROPRIATE, VIOLATE OR INFRINGE ANY THIRD-PARTY IP RIGHT;

1. USE ANY NCSOFT IP RIGHT EXCEPT AS PERMITTED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE PERMITTED IN WRITING BY NCSOFT;

2. USE, OR PROVIDE OTHERS WITH, ANYSOFTWARE RELATED TO THE GAME, INCLUDING ANY AUTOMATION SOFTWARE (A.K.A. "BOT") OR SOFTWARE DESIGNED TO CHANGE OR MODIFY OPERATION OF THE GAME;

3. USE, OR PROVIDE OTHERS WITH, ANY "HACK," "CHEAT," "EXPLOIT" OR "MOD";

4. USE, OR PROVIDE OTHERS WITH, ANY SERVICE RELATED TO THE GAME, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:

1. ANY SERVICE THAT INTERACTS WITH THE GAME; OR

2. ANY SERVICE THAT THAT WOULD CHANGE CHARACTERISTICS RELATED TO AN ACCOUNT OR CHARACTER ID, SUCH AS INCREASING THE LEVEL OF A CHARACTER (A.K.A. POWER-LEVELING);

5. ENGAGE IN ANY ACTIVITY PROHIBITED UNDER SECTION 2(F) ABOVE;

6. KNOWINGLY AFFECT THE SERVICE, THE GAME, OR CONTENT VIA ANY BLOATWARE, MALWARE,COMPUTER VIRUS, WORM, TROJAN HORSE, SPYWARE, ADWARE, CRIMEWARE, SCAREWARE, ROOTKIT OR ANY OTHER PROGRAM INSTALLED IN A WAY THAT EXECUTABLE CODE OF ANY PROGRAM IS SCHEDULED TO UTILIZE OR UTILIZES PROCESSOR CYCLES DURING PERIODS OF TIME WHEN SUCH PROGRAM IS NOT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY BEING USED;

7. BE A PARTY TO ANY COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY RELATED TO THE GAME, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:

1. PROVIDING OR OBTAINING ANY ITEM; OR

2. USE OF THE SERVICE, THE GAME, OR CONTENT AT AN INTERNET CAFÉ, CYBER CAFÉ ORCOMPUTER GAMING CENTER EXCEPT IN NORTH AMERICA OR EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA SO LONG AS THERE ARE NO PLAYERS SHARING ACCOUNTS AND YOU ARE OTHERWISE IN COMPLIANCE WITH THIS AGREEMENT;

1. USE, OBTAIN OR PROVIDE DATA RELATED TO OPERATION OF THE GAME, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:

1. SOFTWARE THAT READS AREAS OFCOMPUTER MEMORY OR STORAGE DEVICES RELATED TO THE GAME;

2. SOFTWARE THAT INTERCEPTS OR OTHERWISE COLLECTS DATA FROM OR THROUGH THE GAME;

3. SOFTWARE THAT REDIRECTS COMMUNICATIONS FROM ANY GAME OR SERVICE; OR

4. SOFTWARE NOT PROVIDED BY NCSOFT WHICH CREATES OR MAINTAINS ANY COMMUNICATION TO THE GAME OR SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY SOFTWARE THAT EMULATES THE GAME OR ANY PART THEREOF AS WELL AS ANY SERVER THAT EMULATES THE SERVICE OR ANY PART THEREOF;

1. VIOLATE ANY LAW OR GOVERNMENTAL REGULATION RELATED TO THE GAME;

1. VIOLATE OR INFRINGE THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO 17 U.S.C. §1201 ET SEQ. AND ANY OTHER COPYRIGHT LEGISLATION, IN ANY WAY SUCH AS CIRCUMVENTING ANY NCSOFT TECHNOLOGICAL MEASURE INTENDED TO EFFECTIVELY CONTROL ACCESS TO THE SERVICE, THE GAME, CONTENT, OR ANY OTHER NCSOFT IP RIGHT, CIRCUMVENTING ANYPROTECTION AFFORDED BY A NCSOFT TECHNOLOGICAL MEASURE TO ANY NCSOFT IP RIGHT, OR ENGAGING IN ANY TRAFFICKING RELATED TO THE FOREGOING;

1. INSTITUTE ANY ARBITRATION OR OTHER PROCEEDING AGAINST NCSOFT EXCEPT AS PERMITTED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING ANY LEGAL PROCEEDING IN COURT OR BEFORE AN ADMINISTRATIVE AGENCY;

1. PROVIDE ANYONE WHOSE ACCOUNT WAS TERMINATED UNDER SECTION 3(B) ANY ACCESS TO THE SERVICE, THE GAME, CONTENT; OR

1. HELP OTHERS VIOLATE THIS AGREEMENT.

CONDUCT

1. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO READ, UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THE RULES OF CONDUCT IN EFFECT IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NCSOFT MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE RULES OF CONDUCT AT ANY TIME. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT EACH AND EVERY TIME YOU CLICK "I ACCEPT" YOU WARRANT AND REPRESENT THAT YOU DID READ, UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THE MOST RECENT VERSION OF THE RULES OF CONDUCT IN EFFECT AT THAT TIME.

2. IF YOU VIOLATE THE RULES OF CONDUCT, THEN NCSOFT MAY, IN ITS REASONABLE DISCRETION, PROVIDE YOU WITH A WARNING, PENALTIES, AND IN CERTAIN CASES TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT UNDER SECTION 3(B).

3. IF YOU HELP ANOTHER USER OF THE GAME VIOLATE THE RULES OF CONDUCT, THEN NCSOFT MAY, IN ITS REASONABLE DISCRETION, PROVIDE YOU WITH A WARNING, PENALTIES, AND IN CERTAIN CASES TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT UNDER SECTION 3(B).

4. NCSOFT HAS NO OBLIGATION UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TO REVIEW ANY COMMUNICATIONS REGARDING VIOLATIONS OF THE RULES OF CONDUCT RELATED TO ANY ACCOUNT. NCSOFT MAY, IN ITS REASONABLE DISCRETION, CHOOSE TO REVIEW COMMUNICATIONS MADE TO THE NOTICE CONTACT REGARDING VIOLATIONS OF THE RULES OF CONDUCT RELATED TO ANY ACCOUNT. NCSOFT MAY ALSO, IN ITS REASONABLE DISCRETION, PROVIDE OTHER MEANS BY WHICH IT MAY CHOOSE TO REVIEW COMMUNICATIONS REGARDING VIOLATIONS OF THE RULES OF CONDUCT RELATED TO ANY ACCOUNT.

1. REPORTED VIOLATIONS OF RULES OF CONDUCT THAT HAVE MERIT – NCSOFT MAY TAKE ANY ACTION, OR NO ACTION WHATSOEVER, BASED ON COMMUNICATIONS REGARDING VIOLATION OF THE RULES OF CONDUCT RELATED TO ANY ACCOUNT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PROVIDING YOU WITH A WARNING, PENALTIES, AND IN CERTAIN CASES TERMINATION OF AN ACCOUNT UNDER SECTION 3(B). NCSOFT HAS NO OBLIGATION TO EXPLAIN ANY DECISION TO TAKE ANY ACTION, OR NO ACTION WHATSOEVER, BASED ON COMMUNICATIONS REGARDING VIOLATION OF THE RULES OF CONDUCT RELATED TO ANY ACCOUNT.

2. REPORTED VIOLATIONS OF RULES OF CONDUCT THAT LACK MERIT – IF NCSOFT, IN ITS REASONABLE DISCRETION, DETERMINES THAT YOU ARE ASSOCIATED WITH ANY COMMUNICATION REGARDING VIOLATIONS OF THE RULES OF CONDUCT THAT LACKS MERIT, NCSOFT MAY TAKE ANY ACTION IT DEEMS APPROPRIATE UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PROVIDING YOU WITH A WARNING, PENALTIES, AND IN CERTAIN CASES TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT UNDER SECTION 3(B).

5. IN ADDITION TO THE RULES OF CONDUCT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THERE ARE RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR ABILITY TO SELECT ANY ACCOUNT ID, ACCOUNT DISPLAY NAME, NCSOFT MESSAGE BOARD ID, CHARACTER ID AND/OR TEAM DESIGNATION, OR PROVIDE ANY COMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION ON ANY MESSAGE BOARD, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY NCSOFT IP RIGHT AND/OR ANY THIRD-PARTY IP RIGHT. IF YOU VIOLATE THESE RESTRICTIONS THEN NCSOFT MAY, IN ITS REASONABLE DISCRETION, TAKE ANY ACTION IT DEEMS APPROPRIATE UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALTERING THE FOREGOING, TERMINATING YOUR ACCOUNT UNDER SECTION 3(B), AND/OR MODIFYING OR DELETING ANY COMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION ON ANY NCSOFT MESSAGE BOARD. THAT LIST OF RESTRICTIONS FOLLOWS:

1. YOU MAY NOT PROVIDE NCSOFT ANY INACCURATE INFORMATION REGARDING AN ACCOUNT ID OR SELECT AN ACCOUNT ID THAT REPRESENTS YOU ARE ANOTHER PERSON;

2. YOU MAY NOT SELECT AN ACCOUNT ID, ACCOUNT DISPLAY NAME, NCSOFT MESSAGE BOARD ID, CHARACTER ID AND/OR TEAM DESIGNATION THAT WOULD REQUIRE ANY LICENSE FROM ANY THIRD-PARTY;

3. YOU MAY NOT SELECT AN ACCOUNT ID, ACCOUNT DISPLAY NAME, NCSOFT MESSAGE BOARD ID, CHARACTER ID AND/OR TEAM DESIGNATION THAT IMPLIES ANYAFFILIATION WITH NCSOFT;

4. YOU MAY NOT SELECT AN ACCOUNT ID, ACCOUNT DISPLAY NAME, NCSOFT MESSAGE BOARD ID, CHARACTER ID AND/OR TEAM DESIGNATION, OR PROVIDE ANY COMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION ON ANY MESSAGE BOARD, THAT NCSOFT, IN ITS REASONABLE DISCRETION, DEEMS TO BE VULGAR, THREATENING, RACIST, SEXIST OR OTHERWISE OFFENSIVE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO REFERENCES RELATED TO ANY RELIGION OR DEITY;

5. YOU MAY NOT SELECT AN ACCOUNT ID, ACCOUNT DISPLAY NAME, NCSOFT MESSAGE BOARD ID, CHARACTER ID AND/OR TEAM DESIGNATION, OR PROVIDE ANY COMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION ON ANY MESSAGE BOARD, THAT NCSOFT, IN ITS REASONABLE DISCRETION, DEEMS TO BE CONFUSING, GIBBERISH OR SLANG (E.G., ASDF, ROFL, INYOURFACE); AND

6. YOU MAY NOT SELECT AN ACCOUNT ID, ACCOUNT DISPLAY NAME, NCSOFT MESSAGE BOARD ID, CHARACTER ID, AND/OR TEAM DESIGNATION, OR PROVIDE ANY COMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION ON ANY MESSAGE BOARD, THAT NCSOFT, IN ITS REASONABLE DISCRETION, DEEMSAFFILIATED WITH A RANK, TITLE OR POSITION (E.G., COLONEL) THAT IS NOT RELATED TO THE GAME

INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY

1. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AND FURTHER AGREE, THAT YOU HAVE NO IP RIGHT RELATED TO ANY SERVICE, CONTENT, GAME, OR ANY COMBINATION OF THE FOREGOING OR PARTS THEREOF EXCEPT THE LIMITED LICENSE PROVIDED IN SECTION 2 ABOVE.

2. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AND FURTHER AGREE, THAT YOU HAVE NO IP RIGHT RELATED TO ANY ACCOUNT ID, ANY ACCOUNT DISPLAY NAME, ANY NCSOFT MESSAGE BOARD ID, ANY COMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION ON ANY NCSOFT MESSAGE BOARD PROVIDED BY YOU OR ANYONE ELSE, ANY INFORMATION, FEEDBACK OR COMMUNICATION RELATED TO THE GAME, ANY CHARACTER ID OR CHARACTERISTICS RELATED TO A CHARACTER ID, ANY COMBINATION OF THE FOREGOING OR PARTS THEREOF, OR ANY COMBINATION OF THE FOREGOING WITH ANY SERVICE, CONTENT, GAME, OR PARTS THEREOF. TO THE EXTENT YOU MAY CLAIM ANY SUCH IP RIGHT(S), YOU HEREBY GRANT NCSOFT A WORLDWIDE, NON-EXCLUSIVE, NO-CHARGE, ROYALTY-FREE, SUB-LICENSABLE, PERPETUAL AND IRREVOCABLE LICENSE AND FULL AUTHORIZATION TO EXERCISE ALL RIGHTS OF ANY KIND OR NATURE ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH IP RIGHT(S), AND ALL ANCILLARY AND SUBSIDIARY RIGHTS THERETO, IN ANY LANGUAGES AND MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR NOT CURRENTLY KNOWN. YOUR LICENSE TO NCSOFT INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, ALL NECESSARY TRADEMARK LICENSES, ALL COPYRIGHT LICENSES NEEDED TO REPRODUCE, DISPLAY, PUBLICLY PERFORM, DISTRIBUTE AND PREPARE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF ANY SUCH IP RIGHT, AND ALLPATENT LICENSES NEEDED TO MAKE, HAVE MADE OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER, USE, OFFER TO SELL, SELL, EXPORT AND IMPORT RELATED TO SUCH IP RIGHT(S). IN ADDITION TO THE PROVISIONS OF SECTION 13 BELOW, YOU FURTHER AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS NCSOFT WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM BY THIRD-PARTIES THAT ANY SUCH LICENSE TO ANY SUCH IP RIGHT(S) MISAPPROPRIATES, VIOLATES OR INFRINGES ANY THIRD-PARTY IP RIGHT OR OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHT.

Archived