2nd march patch summary

Saidou

He stated already that in 3/4 hours of playing every day you can get what he got.. i would say no you won't get everything maxed.. but i guess he took a plane not a taxi to upgrade everything to max.. and now he is blaming the game for not having anything else to do, well when we get the entire game meaning lvl 50 hm20 or whatever is it he will do the same and come back and say WHY dont you update the game anymore i have done everything in 30 minutes of update ..

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm confused about our community lol. They stated the very reason we aren't getting legendary weps YET,  and ppl complain. I don't know what else they could do to make you guys happy.

Is nc soft perfect ? *cricket* no. I played aion pretty hardcore and I'm still feeling the sting of that game and NC soft support.

I feel like a lot of ppl are missing the big picture. Have u forgotten we could ask then to add a carrot is naru lab 4man?  Perhaps make the costume vox sellable or even dropping the hongmoon skill books as well. C'mon guys. We can do better.

6 minutes ago, Thoron said:

I'm confused about our community lol. They stated the very reason we aren't getting legendary weps YET,  and ppl complain. I don't know what else they could do to make you guys happy.

Is nc soft perfect ? *cricket* no. I played aion pretty hardcore and I'm still feeling the sting of that game and NC soft support.

I feel like a lot of ppl are missing the big picture. Have u forgotten we could ask then to add a carrot is naru lab 4man?  Perhaps make the costume vox sellable or even dropping the hongmoon skill books as well. C'mon guys. We can do better.

Yes we dont get them yet but we have no quarantees that we get them before level 50 and they had all the time in world to figure out things out before but they didnt. They  could've easily adjusted all the materials and costs of weapons to proper level for us but they didnt do that instead of they went easiest way which is taking them away. Player like me whos been wanting legendary since beta and aimed for it this is huge dissapointment. Only reason why i've been playing as much as i've was because i was waiting for it and when they first announced that we would get it i just played more and spent time figuring out what i need but now they took their words back once again

6 hours ago, Saidou said:

No skill update/balance

No legendary weapons drop

No skill books form naryu

No legendary bopae

Warlock

You really think Warlock will do the work? BDO is launching and you are throwing us Warlock only? I know, some ppl are not even 45 yet, but alot of ppl are prolly true pirate/siren acc.

Then what they are supposed to do? Cuz naryu farming is worthless, same goes for Mushin F8.

I could say, lets do arena, but hey, no skill update/balance - https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/46jtdk/new_january_skills_set_for_march_2_update/d05oyvk

And ofcoz hax, smn, bots. Well, no thx.

Warlock alone wont win vs BDO launch.

Guys no offense but if u wanna go play BDO or something else go play.Noone tells u to stay without your will.

As for me i see BDO and all i wanna tell you is that BDO its gonna die faster than archeage.(go play it and u gonna understand the reason why i tell that)keep that post and remember it.

3 minutes ago, Avatari said:

Yes we dont get them yet but we have no quarantees that we get them before level 50 and they had all the time in world to figure out things out before but they didnt. They  could've easily adjusted all the materials and costs of weapons to proper level for us but they didnt do that instead of they went easiest way which is taking them away. Player like me whos been wanting legendary since beta and aimed for it this is huge dissapointment. Only reason why i've been playing as much as i've was because i was waiting for it and when they first announced that we would get it i just played more and spent time figuring out what i need but now they took their words back once again

I definitely see your frustration and I understand it. I don't have as much gold as you do xD but I'm fully upgraded as well and I just got my 100th brightstone achievement (assassin life )yesterday Lololol.

Did they dodge the hardest route ? Perhaps , however let's not condemned them yet, for some odd reason I have faith in Jonathan  ( one of the producers .) He actually knows how to play the game and has played other regions. Just give t a moment. 

Let's focus on making a suggestion for them to consider putting into the dungeon before it's 2 late !

2 minutes ago, Thoron said:

I definitely see your frustration and I understand it. I don't have as much gold as you do xD but I'm fully upgraded as well and I just got my 100th brightstone achievement (assassin life )yesterday Lololol.

Did they dodge the hardest route ? Perhaps , however let's not condemned them yet, for some odd reason I have faith in Jonathan  ( one of the producers .) He actually knows how to play the game and has played other regions. Just give t a moment. 

Let's focus on making a suggestion for them to consider putting into the dungeon before it's 2 late !

Dunno i dont have much faith in Ncsoft anymore.

I've done ruins like 700-800 times now yeah sin life is hard

4 minutes ago, Avatari said:

Dunno i dont have much faith in Ncsoft anymore.

I've done ruins like 700-800 times now yeah sin life is hard

Just give it some time ! And type out what you would like to see March 2nd. No harm in sharing ur opinions and views ! As long as it's in a critical and structure manner. I'd love to know as well !

I know it's a let down, but at the very least they have a reason. Don't forget players like you and myself are probably in the minority top 1~10%. If you consider the majority,  legendary weps would have been a punch to the teeth.

1 minute ago, Thoron said:

Just give it some time ! And type out what you would like to see March 2nd. No harm in sharing ur opinions and views ! As long as it's in a critical and structure manner. I'd love to know as well !

Only thing i want is that legendary weapon which i've been waiting months now and planning to get. for me everything else just some random stuff dont care about warlock nor mushin 8 just wanted my legendary

3 minutes ago, Avatari said:

Only thing i want is that legendary weapon which i've been waiting months now and planning to get. for me everything else just some random stuff dont care about warlock nor mushin 8 just wanted my legendary

Well I know it sucKS,  but hey more prep time for gold is never a bad thing. Also we aren't even sure which legendary we would have gotten...at least not for sure

And NC soft can't only be considerate of the top 10%. I mean a lot of our fellow players aren't even sure how to make MTS yet or how to effectively farm gold lol. Just asking u to have some faith !

AND for the ppl threatening with BDO...uhm, K? You are a consumer and a gamer you are fully free to do as you please. Maybe NC soft doesn't feel BDO is a threat ? *looking at the top rankings in Korea at least *

But please keep in mind that we are getting our patches at an accelerated peace.  Hang in there bois! !

B&S... was waiting years for the release. 45 in a leisurely 2-weeks or so and... then... what? Repetition. The same stuff over and over to fairy-step up gear stats. And we criticise 'grind' in other games? Give it a rest. This game has some excellent things to do with your time but NO game is forever and this one had, for me, a shelf-life of a month or so of fun playing.

If I were to be brutally honest... single-room fights with an op opponent over and over? Is that what passes for 'content' these day? A dungeon? A new class to go over the same-old-same-old yet again? Anyway... I'm not knocking this game as it is what it is and I enjoyed my time here... but be honest.

As for BDO... been waiting years for the release. There's no way I'll hit cap in a leisurely 2-weeks. No. Way. I hammered CBT2 and found the combat even better than here, which is saying something as I love the combat here. Movement and combos are more fluid, intuitive, smooth and simple kiss-ass fun.

I could go on but there's no real point. Taste is subjective. But whatever I think... still... NO game is forever and BDO will have a shelf-life for me, just as every other MMO has, including this. Speaking honestly though... that shelf-life will be longer. Wayyyyy more to do with your time before you hit the repetition-cycle.

4 minutes ago, Thoron said:

Well I know it sucKS,  but hey more prep time for gold is never a bad thing. Also we aren't even sure which legendary we would have gotten...at least not for sure

And NC soft can't only be considerate of the top 10%. I mean a lot of our fellow players aren't even sure how to make MTS yet or how to effectively farm gold lol. Just asking u to have some faith !

AND for the ppl threatening with BDO...uhm, K? You are a consumer and a gamer you are fully free to do as you please. Maybe NC soft doesn't feel BDO is a threat ? *looking at the top rankings in Korea at least *

But please keep in mind that we are getting our patches at an accelerated peace.  Hang in there bois! !

How would that effect anyone who does not have full upgraded gear if they put legendary weapon in game? Players who hasnt done that yet they would continue progressing on that and players who are aiming to get legendary would start working on it. So now players like me are left nothing to do if they're not interested rerolling new classes and gearing them up or just wait month till ncsoft decides to do right thing. So yeah awesome when everyone else has something to do in game while we the 10% are left with nothing so yeah

I thought playing new classes was a very big point of this game that most ppl did, i mean this is basically a fighting game, playing and understanding most classes will help you greatly in pvp and honestly if ppl play this game to focus on the pve then they seriously picked the wrong game imo, also all classes are actually fun and engaging to some degree(yes even summoner), and you can lvl up and understand classes fairly quickly, so yea that's what you should do, if some ppl are here for the loot then why aren't they playing d3 or poe?

1 minute ago, AkabaneKun said:

I thought playing new classes was a very big point of this game that most ppl did, i mean this is basically a fighting game, playing and understanding most classes will help you greatly in pvp and honestly if ppl play this game to focus on the pve then they seriously picked the wrong game imo, also all classes are actually fun and engaging to some degree(yes even summoner), and you can lvl up and understand classes fairly quickly, so yea that's what you should do, if some ppl are here for the loot then why aren't they playing d3 or poe?

D3 rofl another game that hands everything to players in five minutes of gameplay. Oh well not in 5 minutes but each time season rolls im bored after week due i've everything expect few extra stats on my gear and 1k paragon levels. Booring as hell and what goes for poe its interesting game i would love to play but i just simply cant stand look of game and graphics / animations. Thats only reason why im not playing it.

Also cant i play game for what purpose i want? I hate leveling up thats something i cant stand thats why i've no interest leveling new classes and i need really special mood when leveling up which might take years before i develop such thing. I wanted legendary because it was not meant to everyone get and required lots of work and dedication while i might not benefit that much outside world pvp or pve but still it was something that i've been working for now since launch

35 minutes ago, Safka said:

B&S... was waiting years for the release. 45 in a leisurely 2-weeks or so and... then... what? Repetition. The same stuff over and over to fairy-step up gear stats. And we criticise 'grind' in other games? Give it a rest. This game has some excellent things to do with your time but NO game is forever and this one had, for me, a shelf-life of a month or so of fun playing.

If I were to be brutally honest... single-room fights with an op opponent over and over? Is that what passes for 'content' these day? A dungeon? A new class to go over the same-old-same-old yet again? Anyway... I'm not knocking this game as it is what it is and I enjoyed my time here... but be honest.

As for BDO... been waiting years for the release. There's no way I'll hit cap in a leisurely 2-weeks. No. Way. I hammered CBT2 and found the combat even better than here, which is saying something as I love the combat here. Movement and combos are more fluid, intuitive, smooth and simple kiss-ass fun.

I could go on but there's no real point. Taste is subjective. But whatever I think... still... NO game is forever and BDO will have a shelf-life for me, just as every other MMO has, including this. Speaking honestly though... that shelf-life will be longer. Wayyyyy more to do with your time before you hit the repetition-cycle.

Sorry to dissapoint You mate, already seen videos about hitting max level in abt 1-2 days ;)

11 minutes ago, Avatari said:

D3 rofl another game that hands everything to players in five minutes of gameplay. Oh well not in 5 minutes but each time season rolls im bored after week due i've everything expect few extra stats on my gear and 1k paragon levels. Booring as hell and what goes for poe its interesting game i would love to play but i just simply cant stand look of game and graphics / animations. Thats only reason why im not playing it.

Also cant i play game for what purpose i want? I hate leveling up thats something i cant stand thats why i've no interest leveling new classes and i need really special mood when leveling up which might take years before i develop such thing. I wanted legendary because it was not meant to everyone get and required lots of work and dedication while i might not benefit that much outside world pvp or pve but still it was something that i've been working for now since launch

2 months, if you got bored of the game in 2 months than it's your fault?
And leg weapons wouldn't make you stay engaged for that much long either, especially if you are already prepared, in the end this game is an esport pvp game and the pve was always and will always be kinda shallow compared to other action rpgs, if you have no appeal on playing other charcs because you have no appeal on pvp, which i don't blame you right now with the current state of the pvp, then there is not gonna be much to do.
That's why i came to the west servers chilling, i'm not even 45 yet lol, i already knew this was going to happen and they would take their sweet time with good reasons, i do am very disappointed with the pvp and hope they step up on updating and fixing it or they will lose the looong term players and a chance to actually get something out of esports here, the pve though...the game was never focused on it so why should they rush/focus on it now for us?

Summary of thread:

BnS fanboys/girls: BDO sux. Game gonna die soon.

BDO fanboys/girls: BnS sux. Game gonna die soon.

BnS fanboys/girls: BDO su.....

Wait we've come full circle already? o.o

My opinion though: Just try to enjoy whatever you play. They're all games after all. *end captain obvious mode*

Issue with MMO's these days are like, they can't be harcore like Lineage2 was, because noone will play it, in the other hand, mmos are really a lot about community.

But these days ppl skip community part, they are skipping clan importance, making friends, pushing stuff together, they are all about being 1st and crying loud that they want more.

You are the people that are throwing out most part of mmo idea.

You made Your race already, go win it, switch mmo, repeat, and cry about mmos being dumb these days.

Biggest issue of the all time is that people dont look at their own misstakes, they would rather to point all other stuff around.

Don't get me wrong, play Your game as You like to, but dont waste it for people who actually want 100% of mmo experience, not the damn part of it like You made it for Yourselves.

Have fin in bdo and in the other game that will pop up and for sure, You will do the same.

Do you have 3 attack/200 life steal? I doubt so,do you have 5 attack / 100 life drain on kd/stun enemies? I doubt so.Do you have enough gold to buy 35 attack gem? I doubt so.Do you have 2k gold prepared for stingers/moonstones/soul pieces/HM book part 1 & 2(Yeti & Nightmare) ? I doubt so. Do you have 300-500 Grandpa balls before price jump to the sky like in TW(From some silver to 10g per ball)? I doubt so.

There hint for you all.

Atleast if god have mercy we would be able to farm medals from junghado and second clone in mushin.This medals in TW was 50g each.

I'm not in rush.Still need to upgrade my earring to true siren and make gold for gems.Then I`ll need to make gold for grandpa balls and save 1-2k for lvl 50.I have much things to do until uhmmmm may at least.

4 minutes ago, AkabaneKun said:

2 months, if you got bored of the game in 2 months than it's your fault?
And leg weapons wouldn't make you stay engaged for that much long either, especially if you are already prepared, in the end this game is an esport pvp game and the pve was always and will always be kinda shallow compared to other action rpgs, if you have no appeal on playing other charcs because you have no appeal on pvp, which i don't blame you right now with the current state of the pvp, then there is not gonna be much to do.
That's why i came to the west servers chilling, i'm not even 45 yet lol, i already knew this was going to happen and they would take their sweet time with good reasons, i do am very disappointed with the pvp and hope they step up on updating and fixing it or they will lose the looong term players and a chance to actually get something out of esports here, the pve though...the game was never focused on it so why should they rush/focus on it now for us?

Most likely would have kept me busy for month or two or so if the requirements would've been same as on other servers

Archived