account has been banned.

dsad

My friend's account had been banned. Two days ago. his character can only do dungeons and arena with other players..  He can not see any characters in the field like he is playing a solo game.He kept playing the game like normal but without other players . today he got banned.. please GM or official support help. His account: H86058858@gmail.com  Character's name llllCoupedegracellll. Please help!

A friend of mine got banned for a mistake too.

She sent an e-mail to the Blade and Soul Support with all the things they requested, seems like it only needed a day to get unbanned, you should try too.

I just don't remember the e-mail, but in this kind of scenarios normally an Admin kindly shows up to answer.

When it comes to account type problems they won't discuss about them on a public forum.  The owner of the account should send in a support ticket even if they have to make a new account to do so. Just have them provide the email address of the banned account and any other info he can think of. 

Cause he will have to prove he is the true account holder.

1 hour ago, dsad said:

My friend's account had been banned. Two days ago. his character can only do dungeons and arena with other players..  He can not see any characters in the field like he is playing a solo game.He kept playing the game like normal but without other players . today he got banned.. please GM or official support help. His account: H86058858@gmail.com  Character's name llllCoupedegracellll. Please help!

What class is he?

Archived