Outfit from Warlock Trailer Availability

Talis42

25 minutes ago, se said:

By leveling event do they mean the first X players to get to lvl 45 will get it and the rest are screwed? Cause that'd suck.

No.

Leveling event as in, get to capped level before "x" date to obtain this costume.

50 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

No.

Leveling event as in, get to capped level before "x" date to obtain this costume.

That's much better, thanks, just watched the stream and they explained it better there. 

I do hope it is a reasonable period, I hate rushing through content. 

So probably not known but if so does anyone know if the leveling event will be the only way to get the outfit?  Been playing since launch and still don't have a 45.  Slim chance I'll be able to level another one.  It would be nice if they would just put it in the store. 

1 minute ago, Talis42 said:

So probably not known but if so does anyone know if the leveling event will be the only way to get the outfit?  Been playing since launch and still don't have a 45.  Slim chance I'll be able to level another one.  It would be nice if they would just put it in the store. 

yeah I hope they will put it in stores as I have already leveled all the classes I want to 45 (BD, Sum, FM, KFM, Des) annnd do not want any of the other classes as I just do not like them

@Lock6 Will anymore outfits be added to the shop today? Interested in grabbing dreamcutter along with first love.. see theyre both in the Wardrobe which is why I ask.

Also wondering if you'll make it so we can transfer outfits between characters if they are not a specific race / gender. I have the Dark Pirate outfit on my female lyn and am wanting to send it to my male lyn but obviously can't. Any information regarding this? (I also wanted to send my dragon pouches and such over as-well but am unable to.. )

@Lock6 I really like this outfit but the headphone seems completely off (and it's clipping with a lot of haircuts). Do you think making it a separate part of the outfit (just like the stinger tail or the deva aura) would take a lot of work? Could you suggest it to the dev team? I think a lot of people would appreciate it.

Archived