Sign in to follow this  
Vanyra

Server lag and DC ???

Monario   
3 minutes ago, Vanyra said:

anyone else  ? i have like 1 min delay of my skill and the game crash

Same here. Couple minutes ago I had severe lag, then got disconnected, and then I couldn't even log into the game anymore, hell the launcher wouldn't even open. Restarted my computer but that did nothing.

Skyfire   

Few days ago on Mushin we had this crazy lag spikes while doing BW and for a while I thought that was going to be the end of that 20 minute fight. Instead of a disconnect, servers suddenly started to behave and my ping dropped like a rock. I don't know why but it sure felt nice. Maybe the entire western continent disconnected leaving the higher end content players connected, which alleviated server load? I don't know, I just know that the connection was just amazing for about 5-10 minutes. At any rate, as I've mentioned many times before, lag is my #1 complaint right now.

KillPitt   

Lag   + DC    
Restart the game, stay 30 seconds, and DC again...   now when you select character, the game crash...  

Mighty   

Hugeeeeee lag spike when my team was about to win an arena match, I couldn't even use any skills or interfere, but my teammates could. Got Dc'd a few seconds before the last opponent died (didn't get the win).

Tried to reconnect, and 5/10 minutes later I managed to get back into the game.

I connect on my main character (level 45 HM 4), and I have no skills, can't attack, not even mouse left-click, I have no windwalking, etc. Back to level 1 I guess? Reconecting doesn't help

KillPitt   

Well.... now choose character, start loading and when it's at 95% aprox.

Disconnected from server.
SystemErr - (1000 : Disconnected from the server)
           NetworkErr - (132)
           WSALastErr - (15,100)

So.... thanks.... the only night I can play long time...

KillPitt   

Now working... let's see for how many time...  

Ok... again.... many lag... can't use skills...  just waiting for the next dc...

Edited by KillPitt

Keawen   

No lag and no dc only bad thing i experienced today is chat became unavailable a few hours ago for a little bit so decided to eat and when i came back everything ok.Not sure what NOS is.

Mighty   

Game seems to be working for me now, except when I connect to Arena and Cross-Server dungeons (the daily quests I'm missing today -.-)

NOS is one of the main Internet Service Provider (ISP) from Portugal. And it seems no one who uses that ISP can play today

Zilthur   
3 minutes ago, Keawen said:

No lag and no dc only bad thing i experienced today is chat became unavailable a few hours ago for a little bit so decided to eat and when i came back everything ok.Not sure what NOS is.

NOS is a Portuguese ISP.

I did manage to login 5 minutes ago, NOS client as well, but the strange thing is that when I logged I had no talent points being used, whole skill tree was black and when I did try to put points back in I DCed again.

Zilthur   
Just now, ParadokZ said:

Im CaboVisão, and im having the same issues as you guys.

CaboVisão is NOS for the past 5+ years