Looking for Blade Master vs Kung Fu Master Tips

Enamour

I'm having trouble with this class when I do get them arena as the player can usually answer what I wish to do rather easily and get around my blocks. I've made the mistake of Cyclone-ing into Parry a few times just to get stunned and also my 5-Point Strike gets parried a fair bit. How should I look to approach this class? Do I let them open or try to get the jump first with Dash -> LMB? Should I look to Rush and Z as their Parry is about to fade or is that too risky? Since I have a new laptop, the frames are a lot better and my net has gotten better so I'm able to react faster to things but I'm still not sure if somethings are too risky to try.

Any other tips are greatly appreciated.

For opening i usually glide and LB if they block facing me or i use Z to pull them then C and than air combo.

After that you must learn to use Q and E as much as possible. Stop blocking when they are close to you and instead use Q and E to move around them. I usually just waste daze/stun to bait their tab. Once they tab i can proceed with another daze/stun and blade call combo to usually finish them. Of course sometimes i fk up and i blow my tab and in that case they just combo me to death as well.

Most important thing against them is use Q and E as much as possible because they have a skill with short CD that ignore your block and stun you. And also spam Q when they are far from you cause they will usually come jump at you and this ignore your block but you can use Q to sidestep it.

10 minutes ago, vanvan said:

For opening i usually glide and LB if they block facing me or i use Z to pull them then C and than air combo.

After that you must learn to use Q and E as much as possible. Stop blocking when they are close to you and instead use Q and E to move around them. I usually just waste daze/stun to bait their tab. Once they tab i can proceed with another daze/stun and blade call combo to usually finish them. Of course sometimes i fk up and i blow my tab and in that case they just combo me to death as well.

Most important thing against them is use Q and E as much as possible because they have a skill with short CD that ignore your block and stun you. And also spam Q when they are far from you cause they will usuqally come jump at you and this ignore your block but you can use Q to sidestep it.

Thank you. I've had a habit of not using my Q/E nearly as often as I should be.

Archived