Forums

Best ways to farm BSH SS?

SixGod

Hi guys I am wondering should I farm purple BSH SS from 6man or 24man?

My current stat (Blade Master HM1) is 371 AP and 30K HP, with Moonwater Valor SS. I wanting to bypass poh ss and get BSH straight way. 

I am able to do E Fleet 6 man with ease, but I am worried that if I do Bloodshade 6 man my stats are too low to contribute enough that team mate would hate me? (Never did Bloodshade before, but I read from dojo that you need poh ss to be strong enough to do Bloodshade)

Also for the 24man, is anyone here from Master Huwang server? I went in there last night (first time) running around finding myself alone in the whole dungeon, exit and entered again and I am alone again.... waited by the wheel for 20 min hasn't seen anyone come in..... 

Thanks

I never do 6 mans BSH or E. Fleet.

I got both set SS from dsh and e. fleet from bosses in 24 mans. It will atke sometime cause they are RNG along with all dumb silly stuff.

**I didn't do 6 mans or getting my weapon pass Siren cause I don't want to waste mats and gold on current class when I'm waiting for Warlock.

18 minutes ago, Kromede said:

I never do 6 mans BSH or E. Fleet.

I got both set SS from dsh and e. fleet from bosses in 24 mans. It will atke sometime cause they are RNG along with all dumb silly stuff.

**I didn't do 6 mans or getting my weapon pass Siren cause I don't want to waste mats and gold on current class when I'm waiting for Warlock.

I have exactly the same thought, I saved gold, mats and MTS for warlock while keeping my weapon at true profane (its good enough)

These are your options as I see it:

1) Get your Moonwater Arena set from faction isnignias and use that instead (way better than the valor set and if you fuse crit onto it it's not super terrible). You will then be able to do 24-man BSH with ease. 

2) If you can defeat Junghado, farm your Endless Tower set from Mushin's Tower and use that one until you get the optimal set. 

Keep in mind that as of this patch/that level you will want Endless Tower 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 and BSH 3, 5, 7 for your set so you're going to have to do Mushin Tower anyway. 

With the new patch there is a lot of debate about how to go with your soul shields but I will personally be going Mushin 1, 2, 3, Naryu 4, BSH 5, Naryu 6, BSH 7, Naryu 8.  You lose 90 Crit over the "recommended" build but you gain almost 5,000 HP so I'll take the 1.67% loss to my critical chance for the 15% boost in my HP.

3 minutes ago, SixGod said:

I have exactly the same thought, I saved gold, mats and MTS for warlock while keeping my weapon at true profane (its good enough)

That's not a bad idea if you're waiting for Warlock. Just make sure to get your weapon to True Pirate Stage 10 before the 50 patch and focus on that.

1 minute ago, Shoshin said:

These are your options as I see it:

1) Get your Moonwater Arena set from faction isnignias and use that instead (way better than the valor set and if you fuse crit onto it it's not super terrible). You will then be able to do 24-man BSH with ease. 

2) If you can defeat Junghado, farm your Endless Tower set from Mushin's Tower and use that one until you get the optimal set. 

Keep in mind that as of this patch/that level you will want Endless Tower 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 and BSH 3, 5, 7 for your set so you're going to have to do Mushin Tower anyway. 

With the new patch there is a lot of debate about how to go with your soul shields but I will personally be going Mushin 1, 2, 3, Naryu 4, BSH 5, Naryu 6, BSH 7, Naryu 8.  You lose 90 Crit over the "recommended" build but you gain almost 5,000 HP so I'll take the 1.67% loss to my critical chance for the 15% boost in my HP.

Thanks Shoshin for the detail reply. 

Archived