Sign in to follow this  
Xeniasili

Help!

Recommended Posts

Hello! Me and my friend has been working hard since the game released to get it to play on her pc! However, Its stuck on the CBT launcher, won't download anything! We don't know whats going on or whats wrong. Please if you know anything will you help?! We have tried contacting the support service ._. they don't help at all! Here is a screen shot of what it looks like still. 

http://prnt.sc/a7wish

Now we push update and it won't even update! Please help, we have gotten rid of everything and tried over and over again to get hr the game!!!!! ; n ;!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mekusa   
15 minutes ago, Xeniasili said:

Hello! Me and my friend has been working hard since the game released to get it to play on her pc! However, Its stuck on the CBT launcher, won't download anything! We don't know whats going on or whats wrong. Please if you know anything will you help?! We have tried contacting the support service ._. they don't help at all! Here is a screen shot of what it looks like still. 

http://prnt.sc/a7wish

Now we push update and it won't even update! Please help, we have gotten rid of everything and tried over and over again to get hr the game!!!!! ; n ;!!!!

Is her firewall stopping it by chance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mekusa said:

Is her firewall stopping it by chance?

No! We have turned it off completely and tried it! ; n ;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mekusa   
1 minute ago, Xeniasili said:

No! We have turned it off completely and tried it! ; n ;

hmm only other things I can think of to try is the file repair then if that doesn't work delete all the BnS files and start over.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mekusa said:

hmm only other things I can think of to try is the file repair then if that doesn't work delete all the BnS files and start over.

 

We have tried both those things! Nothing seems to work sadly!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mekusa said:

Ohh wait I just noticed that's the closed beta server you need the full game http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/ click the download from this page

We have, And it still gos to CBT, thats why we need help. ; n ;!!! It won't let her download the BnS thing and when she does get it, It does the CBT thing and gets stuck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mekusa said:

aw sorry I have no clue then that's very strange

Its alright, Thanks for trying to help n w n!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
alveil   

Does it work on your PC or other friend who play BnS?

If it does, try to copy those file from your (or other friend) PC to your friend PC (the one who have this problem)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this