[PSA] Using SS (backstep) to pass through dungeon doors will incur punishment according to Ncsoft

SinisterSin

FYI Many of us wanna do fastrun for dailys and when we see opportunitys we will take it.

And its very bad for those whos using it for personal gain. They should be punished.

So what can we do while Nsoft trying to fix this silly problem?

Well we all have to aggreed on b4 blazing through main  boss because not everyone know backstep or SS  or wants to do fast or they are just afraid to be banned.

And second of all everybody need to help out when you see someone is bot camping for personal gain. Either help out for votekick or leave the game.

Because I am rly getting sick of those lamos and hobos goldseler taking advantage of other players.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing that sucks right now until they fi it is that when you tell them to not do and they do it anyway you are forced to do it in turn. BSH is the main offender to this because I've seen some people SS and I would go ahead and not do it and kill the axe ladies and get raged at because I didn't want to SS the door even though I've done it quite a bit during my dailies. I just hate being pressured to have to SS that door knowing NCsoft is banning people for it and it really needs to be fixed.

Archived