We need a good matchmaking system for cross-over dungeon

StanicEnemy

Alright before you read,if you are salty and totally jelly just quit this topic before it gets on your salty side.

I am playing this game for along time time,ive made my eq very well I deal with amount of nice dmg,i dodge every attack that coming from bosses,whenever I join a party by cross-over dg system,my party members always has low dmg like 660cd,1k cr and less than 350ap with arena bopae set,also they dont even try to dodge inc attacks from bosses,are you guys really think that you could be useful in dungeons like bsh,poh?get over it,you guys deal with no dmg,just being a person who dies against the bosses in several second,im having really bad time with party members,why there is no people with good eq seriously? they are ruining the dungeon im getting real tired of them,why dont we have a matchmaking system so everybody can make a party by calculating their eq right? just bring a matchmaking system and spare players nuff said,dont wanna play with ppl who doesnt do any kind of dmg.

What exactly are you demanding?  Do you think that everyone who runs dungeons needs to be stupidly over geared before being allowed to queue for cross server?  If you need grossly overgeared people to run dungeons, maybe you need to check YOUR gear to figure out why you're in a green/blue difficulty dungeon.   Why even have customizable bopae/soul shields if you don't think people should customize their build?  Want higher standards?  Go back to whatever foreign BNS server you played before.  

Please tell me, who the hell are you to tell me that I'm "bad" for using an arena set for running dungeons?  It gives me 10,000 more HP and hundreds more defense, so that I don't die when the useless ass tank can't hold aggro and I get rushed by the mobs you can't kill in time.  If it affects my DPS that much, how the hell am I able to pull and hold aggro 75% of the time?  If I have to tank for you, I need the defense to do that job,  Deal with it.

Don't want me in "your" run?  Fine.  I'll run purple difficulty dungeons while you dick around with the bots and AFKers.  

I agree with the OP in a sense. I've had to deal with several "bads" in my PoH parties lately. They usually end up dying on slash and mak sobo because they just stand there and take hits. I had to leave the party at poharan just yesterday because the team wiped so much my weapon broke and I just got fed up. There was basically two of us who knew what we were doing and everyone else there just flat out sucked.

I don't remember seeing any buffs, any CC's, or any real damage from any of them. It seemed like I ended up tanking with my Destro every damn time since none of them could take or hold aggro. My weapon actually broke towards the end of my last attempt at the poh fight so I'm going around CC'ing the tigers and trying to pull them off. I do this for about 5 minutes or so and, in that time, the three of my team that was left alive managed to do a whole 100k dmg to the boss...IN FIVE MINUTES.

You guys DO know there is a dragon pillar next to the dungeons that allow you to form your own parties?

If you want to be so strict about your pug's ability and gear, I suggest you utilize that. Or better yet, find a static party to run with or run with your clan.

Archived