So, no legendary weapons, what does it mean for current weapons

Conor13seconds

8 minutes ago, NueHoujuu said:

That's not what they said.

They said we are not getting Legendary weapons in the warlock patch.

They said exact same thing in last weeks stream, it was because someone asked the question in the stream and in other versions of the game  one of the legendary weapons did drop in Labyrinth which they clearly confirmed we would not be getting the legendary drop in the warlock patch, although they did say Labyrinth would be getting a legendary drop in a future patch, but to be honest I would not count on it, this company at present seems to be making things up as they go along, they say one thing one week then another the week after.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MadnessCaffe said:

I didn't read all the posts, so sorry if it has been asked/answered, but :

Maybe he refers only to the naryu lab legendary and by saying he'll add legendaries later on he refers to the hongmoon upgrade ones as they should be ?

this is a good point they keep saying their 'push' is to get our version up to the same content as other versions, so to completely omit certain items would contradict this, we would and should have exactly the same items available in game as other versions otherwise they will never be the same. although the way this version is at present and the way forward it seems to be going I can't ever see us having the same game

14 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

this is a good point they keep saying their 'push' is to get our version up to the same content as other versions, so to completely omit certain items would contradict this, we would and should have exactly the same items available in game as other versions otherwise they will never be the same. although the way this version is at present and the way forward it seems to be going I can't ever see us having the same game

Except the only thing they need to do to get us on board with the other versions in order to participate in eSports (which is what they're rushing for) is all of the classes being released, having the same levels (50 and HM20), and to be on the same skill patch. 

They could honestly do w/e the crap they wanted with any of the PvE items as far as stats, upgrade requirements, etc and it wouldn't make a lick of difference for Arena PvP and tournaments as long as we had the same number of levels, classes, and same skill patch as the other versions. 

Legendaries will be part of the game they never said they won't be! What the said is they would not implement it this patch and I doubt they would include them before lvl 50 content is available as the items to upgrade the legendaries are tied to lvl 50 dungeons drops and mats that can be obtained in Silverfrost Mountain (New area). If we had the legendary weapons right now we wouldn't be able to upgrade them with the current content so they would have to use rng boxes to provide the unreleased materials thus making these weapon P2W. So people need to calm down and wait for lvl 50 cap. I'm pretty sure most player haven't upgraded all of their accessories and weapon to true pirate yet anyways.

Archived